1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED [FFS]Feast of Fire and Smoke 2.0hotfix6

Last generation of gunshop/gunners mod

1. Anuriel

Anuriel Void-Bound Voyager

Hello hello!~ I've been wondering if someone could explain to me something about this mod!~ It's been a while since I've had this mod but I've yet to see tanks, suits or other missions aside from the first one!~ In the "Update" tab I've seen pictures showcasing said features but I've seen no way to download it. Am I missing something or what?

2. SpazDiesFirst360.0

SpazDiesFirst360.0 Phantasmal Quasar

I believe these originated from older versions of the mod and are no longer available.

3. Anuriel

Anuriel Void-Bound Voyager

Did the developers stop updating the mod? It seems like it's been a while since they last posted something...

4. Cryptoid

Cryptoid Pangalactic Porcupine

This kind of coding takes a LONG time to do. Yes I know it's been awhile but be patient ok.

5. Armahem

Armahem Void-Bound Voyager

You dont need to wait New updates, because mod is dead.

6. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

I have to bring a rectification here, as far as I know, the author is unavailable due to their military duties

7. universalist23

universalist23 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

wait....... WHAT !? military duties ???

8. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Welp, I dunno how it's called in english, but like, in some countries, you're called out by governement to go in the army for one year
    And if I'm not mistaken, that is what the author is doing

9. Dante271

Dante271 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

se que el comentario es antiguo, pero llevo mas de unos cuantos dias buscando la vercion antigua,pero.. aun lo tienes?

English:
    I know that the comment is old, but I have been looking for the old version for more than a few days, but do you still have it?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2019
  10. Cryptoid

Cryptoid Pangalactic Porcupine

Sí, todavía la tengo.

English:
    If I still have it.

11. Feather Jones

Feather Jones Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Podrías pasar la versión antigua del mod por favor? estoy trabajando actualmente en un mod el cual contenga las armas de la versión anterior del mod como rifles de francotirador o antitanques pero que sea compatible a la vez con la versión actual,... ya que muy tristemente parece que el creador/a no volverá a actualizar el mod, o al menos no en un largo tiempo. :nurusad:

English:
    Could you pass the old version of the mod please? I am currently working on a mod which contains the weapons of the previous version of the mod as sniper or antitank rifles but that is compatible at the same time with the current version, ... since very sadly it seems that the creator will not return to update the mod, or at least not in a long time. : nurusad:

12. Feather Jones

Hi there, Name's Heather i know i'm just a noob at this but i would like to help continue in the mod making, i have been the last months editing my own starbound items like clothes, items, objects and weapons and this last weeks i have been testing new weapons with the Lyetzi Gunners codes, actually i dont consider myself as a good programmer but im a really good spriter. Please, i would really like to contact you or leyhan if it is possible

13. Dante271

[QUOTE = "DMG, post: 3338323, miembro: 436362"] Welp, no sé cómo se llama en inglés, pero como en algunos países, el gobierno lo llama a ingresar al ejército por un año
    Y si no me equivoco, eso es lo que está haciendo el autor [/ QUOTE]
    Osea que esta asiendo su servicio militar, como se dice en mi pais (Chile) si no mal calculo, entro en la misma escala que yo, yo lo termine hace muy poco significa que ya deberia de estar saliendo o ya lo termino... solo el tiempo lo dira

English:
    Osea that is grabbing his military service, as they say in my country (Chile) if I do not miscalculate, I enter the same scale as me, I finished it very recently means that I should be leaving or I finish it ... Only time will tell

14. Feather Jones

lo haya terminado o no ya hay especulaciones y confirmaciones de los beta testers de que no volvera,... es una gran lastima ya que era de mis mods favoritos, si realmente el autor no volvera nunca yo misma tomare el control de la situacion y creare armas con el mismo codigo para complementar el mod como un addon, pero realmente no esperen que haga algo igual de bueno que el autor como hacer misiones o cosas asi,... sera parte de un proyecto mas personal

English:
    I finished it or not and there are speculations and confirmations of the beta testers that will not return, ... it's a great pity since it was my favorite mods, if the author really will never come back I'll take control of the situation and I will create weapons with the same code to complement the mod as an addon, but really do not expect me to do something as good as the author as do missions or things like that, ... it will be part of a more personal project

15. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

It seems I have skipped some info accidentally, so Don't take what I said in account ^^

16. Feather Jones

I already knew this guy was on military services, but there's a lot of reasons for most of us to think the guy is never coming back... it's sad because i wanted to help with the mod, I'm a good spriter and my uncle was on Black Water PM so i know a freaking lot of weapons,... or even if it is not by helping directly on the making on the mod at least i would like to help the guy by sending him money by patreon or something, money is not a worry for me

17. kay250000

kay250000 Orbital Explorer

new version is old version booo

18. Dante271

[QUOTE = "Feather Jones, post: 3339577, member: 580420"] lo he terminado o no hay ya especulaciones y confirmaciones de los probadores beta de que no volverá, es una gran última vez que era de mis mods favoritos, si realmente el autor no volverá nunca yo mismo tomare el control de la situación y la creación de armas con el mismo código para complementar el modo como un complemento, pero realmente no esperen que me toquen igual que bueno que el autor como hacer misiones o cosas asi, ... sera parte de un proyecto mas personal [/ QUOTE]
    Huuu .. si es asi pues te deseo suerte..ten por seguro que sere uno de los primeros in usinglo ...

English:
    Huuu .. if so, I wish you luck ... for sure I will be one of the first in usinglo ...

19. kay250000

kay250000 Orbital Explorer

20. Feather Jones

he is replying me dude