1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED [FFS]Feast of Fire and Smoke 2.0hotfix6

Last generation of gunshop/gunners mod

1. DarkishScotScot

DarkishScotScot Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Will there be an update or feature enabled that allows for players to repeat a mission without having to reload the save? That seems to be a minor problem in my game. Was wondering if it would be fixed in the future. I know the core Starbound game doesn't have this issue.

2. HuskyStrylight

HuskyStrylight Big Damn Hero

As mentioned before, and is known to the official Starbound, there are 2 ways to reset the mission.

1. Exit and rejoin, for faster resets.

2.Wait 20-30 mins and the mission it self should re-update, (Will this be gone? Maybe or maybe not).

Thank you for playing Starbound and Lyetzi's Gunshop mod.

3. DarkishScotScot

Hah, I thought your reply was very humorous! Thanks for the help. I was not aware that was implemented into the vanilla game. I would reload a mission almost immediately after finishing it, just in case I missed anything.

4. HuskyStrylight

Your welcome, a satisfied customer benefits the game.
    If you have anymore questions please reply A.S.A.P.

Have a nice day! :3

5. Asper

Asper Void-Bound Voyager

I'm sorry to bother, but I have a little problem that I don't know how to solve. The problem is: I craft the station you get the first quest from, get the clothes/armor crafting station and get the basic armor set, and the mission from the sail "The Source of the Noise" doesn't seem to start. I teleport with that red beam and there goes that little animaction you get every time you teleport, and when it ends, I spawn right at the same spot I've started the mission from. Any solutions for this problem? It doesn't crash, it just spawns at the same spot and doesn't start the mission. If you want I'll tell you the mods I'm using, if that might be the source of such problem. Thanks in advance.

6. HuskyStrylight

Can you be clear with your situation? Are you implying that when you take a mission called "The source of noise" you spawn back at the ship?
    If this is the case you are having incompatible mods, corrupted files, or other.

If you mean that you can go into the mission and you already killed everything in there and wanted to reset then here are the option.
    Option 1. Quit and rejoin.

Option 2. Wait 30 min.

If none of these are the case, please inform me and also post a log and the mods you have on.
    Also please inform me your current quest, also if you created a new character when the mod was added.

7. Asper

Asper Void-Bound Voyager

Quite strange. I've been trying to load again the game with the same mods, it doesn't load and crashes. Welp. Seems like the tons of mods I'm using don't work fine. Sorry if I'm asking too much, but could you recommend some mods that run smoothly with this gun shop mod? I really like it, as I have played it before in the EK times. I've been on a long hiatus on this game and I'm just returning. I'm sorry if I took too much of your time.

8. HuskyStrylight

No need to apologize.
    Once again please list the mods you are currently using.
    For your own fun creation to be imported into the game get all the mods you want, then run it to main menu, and exit the game, then post a log.

Here is the compatible mods i'm sure of.
    Avali
    Community Hair pack 1.5
    FrackinUniverse
    Grunt be gone
    Lexis expanded colors
    more food
    Neko Race Mod
    Q_MM_Songpack
    skywind08_Music_Pack
    Super SBG Race Mod
    USS Polaris 1.0.5
    Viera
    YourStarboundCrew
    extended_songbook_1_0_6
    utildoors
    FrackinMusic

There are more mods that are compatible yet unknown to me.

9. DragonBornTerraria

DragonBornTerraria Void-Bound Voyager

I have the same problem. My mods is- Serious modpack, creative mod and USS Polaris. After i try to go on that missions, i just get teleported back to base.

10. HuskyStrylight

Post your log, your issue might be the modpack, but to be sure i need the data from your log.
    If you like a faster solution then try putting in mods 1 by 1, such as have 1 mod in your folder, run the game, and if it works then its up to date. Just add 1 mod at a time and run the gamer per each mod added.

11. Andyjet2000

Andyjet2000 Aquatic Astronaut

Im not getting the second mission i think?

Like i go through mission 1 and no problem... I make the report and blah blah... now i get the mission "For Tier2" and i go back to my ship and no mission besides mission 1??? Mods:RWBYBOUND, Creative Mode.

EDIT: Also, if it matters i didn't create a new charater, aswell as i did do the whole egg thing and i have my tier 2 license... but i still have that quest "For Tier2"

12. HuskyStrylight

Tell me your current mission, some missions require via main quest to be finished. Till you tell me your current mission i cannot help much.
    If you have time, try creating a new character and proceed there.

Certain in-game mod quest requires the same Mission area.

13. Andyjet2000

My current mission is "For Tier2"[​IMG]

*EDIT*:
    And i have recently reacted a new character still the same thing. Also that I'm on spirited giraffe... that might be a problem.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
  14. HuskyStrylight

I have found a solution to your issue, collect 5 alien meat, my apologies, you gain the meat from the planet monsters.

My apology for the wrong details. Just go down to a planet and kill some aliens.

15. Andyjet2000

Thank you, I've advanced... although it'd be nice if the instructions were a tad clear... Like go get some raw steak.

16. HuskyStrylight

Noted, thank you for your time and patience, have a fun time.

17. DarkishScotScot

Lovin' this mod! Now if only there were Reload animations for when your Energy is depleted.... :up:

18. leyhan

leyhan Cosmic Narwhal

leyhan updated Lyetzi's Gunshop MOD with a new update entry:

Alpha 3.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

19. carriontrooper

carriontrooper Existential Complex

Just a heads-up: item queenshead conflicts with BEES! mod, since they have a head item of the same name.

20. Mr.Z V1.0

Mr.Z V1.0 Void-Bound Voyager

How do I do the Rescue Team quest I just don't get it