1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED [FFS]Feast of Fire and Smoke 2.0hotfix6

Last generation of gunshop/gunners mod

1. Ishrindor

Ishrindor Cosmic Narwhal

Wonder how you make the Med01-bacchus.
    Cause I'm on the 2nd part of the missions.

2. user2345562

user2345562 Guest

Go to your S.C.A.A Transreceiver, you can make it on there

3. Oakguy

Oakguy Void-Bound Voyager

i have seen no minigun. i live for minigun. why is there no minigun.
    will they be added. can they be added. if so why are they not added already. minigun[DOUBLEPOST=1432749047][/DOUBLEPOST]I NEED HELP

im stuck on the mission rescue team. it says "i got it! the signal`s source is here.. but, they crushed in to the planet!'' PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IT MEANS
    AND SOON

Last edited: May 27, 2015
  4. user2345562

user2345562 Guest

do the first mission again

5. Oakguy

i found a survivors id card and it said "the id of someone who just dident make it" how is that a survivor if he dident make it?
    just wondering

btw thanks yenben[DOUBLEPOST=1432759958][/DOUBLEPOST]also i killed all of the "survivors" and i only have 7 id cards when im suppost to have 10 did i do something wrong

6. user2345562

user2345562 Guest

You can go back to the mission to kill the enemies again in about 20-30 minutes after you last beat it

7. Oakguy

ok thanks again yenben

just one thing... the weapons feel a little underpowered i wish that they did some more damage like vanilla guns.

8. HuskyStrylight

HuskyStrylight Big Damn Hero

Yes, as mentioned before, the weapons are still under powered then vanilla or Frackin Universe mod. Please wait for the update containing the tweaks and modification, also one feature is not in-game yet, weapon modification. More features , such as your minigun, will be later added. :3

Thank you for helping out the community. :3 Yenben.

Last edited: May 28, 2015
  9. user2345562

user2345562 Guest

Np, but I should be the one thanking you because If you didn't help me the other day, I wouldn't even know that the mission was able to reset it's enemies :3

10. Oakguy

the minigun will be added.. HECK YES i will keep an eyeout for the update thx

11. EpicNomming

EpicNomming Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I have a few issues with the current release, but i'll start where I feel comfortable:
    The armour sets; one of my favourites was the captain's set (the long coat), which made me look so cool. The armor sets I can see in the machine are OK, but not as good as the captains outfit.
    Next: The quests are unclear; I have so far been unable to understand what it means by "5 alien meat", where to turn in said quest and if it is the generic meat from hunting or something else; the normal meat has not caused the quest to auto complete, so I'm unsure. This means I cannot progress very far at all (not even to teir 2).
    Sorry to be so negative, but I find this mod very enjoyable, but I am currently unable to experience it fully.
    EDIT: I managed to get the quest to work; I dont know what happened, but I saved and quit then reloaded and it worked. YAY!

12. HuskyStrylight

2 problem and one already been solved, great :3. First statement : This is not a issue, its more of a personal want, you may like the captains outfit but not the whole community like's what you like, if you want to use the captain armor with the new armor for stats then put the armor in your accessory clothes slot.

Second Statement: You need 5 alien meat, vanilla ones, and turn them in, or refresh the game just like what you done.

Thank you. :3

Last edited: May 30, 2015
  13. EpicNomming

EpicNomming Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I am finally done with the missions, and I have to say... It wasn't fun. It was a lot of backtracking to go and get an extra drop from the boss at the end of a mission so I could progress, and there was a lot of wasted time and atmosphere. I would recommend trying to remedy the fact that you have to go and kill the queen two times, the hatcher 3 or so times and the twins multiple times to get the best gear. It's irritating and ruined my experience. On top of that, the weapons from the mod are so weak it would take about 3 hours of pinging peas off of the final boss in order to kill it; I had to wear the Ultimate Armour from Creative Mode just top kill it normally, as it has upwards of 100,000 health. It's a good mod, but it has a few kinks which need to be worked out.
    Don't get me wrong, it was fun... Just a bit tedious towards the end, as I had to go back to the third mission in order to make the final armour set to finish the campaign...
    It look me quite a while just to kill the pirates with the given gear (and even some better gear i found from normal planets). Still a cool design.
    I do love the shotgun you get at the end :rofl:

14. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

I am nuker19, underground gamer and mod fanatic and this is my favorite mod on the forums
    [​IMG]

15. Death-Slicer

Death-Slicer Poptop Tamer

my only problem is that the armor is for females. which annoys me a lot overall the mod is good for the guns part

Hatsya Souji likes this.
  16. HuskyStrylight

Please state the issue, instead of pointing it out blankly, what is wrong with the outfit?

No, get out of here... jk :3

17. Death-Slicer

Death-Slicer Poptop Tamer

the sprite for the armors is one sprite meaning that there aren't any ones that are compatible with a male[DOUBLEPOST=1433481004][/DOUBLEPOST]Because the armor sprites don't work with males it is made for females and i personally wished i could wear it as a male and also look like one!

Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
  18. HuskyStrylight

Thank you for your information, it will be on hold, but it will be taken into account.
    Personally i think there is no issue in the male armor, as i have both male and female character with advance armor and weapon on both. But don't worry. :3

19. Budyjoe

Budyjoe Void-Bound Voyager

Hey love the mod. I really do. I never seen flashes from guns in the game and the sounds are amazing. I was wondering though, could you add into the next update helicopters? Like mounts? Or something? I'd love to see a Cobra or Blackhawk with working Machine Gunss and a transporter system for NPCs. Maybe Missions with vehicles given? I'd be cool. I know I can't make a mod. But you can. And I can't imagine how hard it is! But if you add it in, I'd very much love the mod that much more! I hope you get this. - A huge fan

20. HuskyStrylight

Those mounts are in the mod, however they are not yet implemented, you could find images of them online. Mod is currently in alpha, testing, mounts will be added later, approximately at beta.

Please continue to support and over watch this mod. :3

Thank you.