RELEASED Festival name/starting time change mod

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Benji Of Starview Valley, Mar 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Benji Of Starview Valley

Benji Of Starview Valley Aquatic Astronaut

This mod changes the name of some of the festivals and changes their start and 'deadline' (time to reach by) times. Most festivals now start later to give the player more time to work before play, you will also have more time to reach the festival to mimic that it has been going on all day.

Also edited some mail messages to show the new names and times. In the future, i would like to change the dates of the festivals but so far i have failed to do so.

Egg Festival > The Egg Hunt
    10:00am - 4pm

The festival is all about the Egg Hunt not the celebration of Eggs so i changed the name.

Flower Dance

10am - 3pm

Made the start time a hour later.

Luau > Luau Beach Party

10: 30am - 4pm

Changed name as personally i had no idea what a 'Luau' was. Its now a Hawaiian styled beach party so it makes sense. Made starting time a bit later and extended the deadline reach time as it would be going on all day.

Dance Of The Moonlight Jellies
    Vanilla

No changes.

Stardew Valley Fair
    10: 30am - 4pm

Changed times slightly.

Spirit's Eve > Spirit's Night
    9: 30pm - 11pm

Slight name change as a festival the night before something where nothing happens doesn't really make sense. So spirits are now celebrated that night instead. Slightly eariler time so that the kiddies can take part.

Festival of Ice> Winter Festival
    12pm - 4pm

Later start time for setting up in the snowy conditions etc, and a bit of a shake up.

Feast of the Winterstar > Gifting Day
    8: 30am - 3pm

The idea of the Winter Star is now set a side in favor of 'gifting' to your secret Santa precipitant. Winter Star dialog still exists, but the festival now mimics Christmas Day a bit more.

Download
    http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/110?
    http://www.filedropper.com/festivaltweaks

Installation
    Unzip contents of packed file into your contents/data folder

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
      Drogean and MikSacred like this.