RELEASED Female Wizard + Siv's Marriage mod :)

Discussion in 'Characters' started by OwenODG, Jan 24, 2018.

1. OwenODG

OwenODG Void-Bound Voyager

Here you go, I have taken the time and effort to combine the two mods to make a quite sweet result. The file doesn't include Siv's portraits updates so I will of course link them. As well as the original Female Wizard I used to make these portraits.

Installation:
    Simply install like you would Siv's Marriage mod.

Download for people too lazy to sign up:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/oht1zxahry1p0ha/Siv's Marriage Mod.zip?dl=0

Original Modifications (Please Check out):
    https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/sivs-marriage-mod-now-open-source.109678/
    https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1011/?tab=files

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
    • holymou

holymou Phantasmal Quasar

Just wondering, is this file making -only- the wizard a marriage candidate, or is it all the characters included in Siv's original mod? I tried using the directions to switch the others back to normal but I could not get it to work. :(

• OwenODG

OwenODG Void-Bound Voyager

Yes, this includes all the characters in the Siv's original mod with the added female wizard.

• Ice Dagger

Ice Dagger Master Chief

Question: So a female wizard can be married? I looked at other threads and it doesn't seem like it.

• Ice Dagger

Ice Dagger Master Chief

Ok played if for awhile. Event options for at least one event still says him. The event was in her tower when she was acting frantic. Also when engaged is refers to her as 'boyfriend'. I am going to bed so as of right now I do not know if will say husband when married.

• StrawberryWitch

StrawberryWitch Void-Bound Voyager

Is there any way I can get help? I keep having one heart event from the original Siv's marriage mod that is bugged. Its late at night in the town when the villagers are looking for Jas and you stand up for the Wizard. It loops at the selection to say "I don't think you're scary" or "hold hands"... Do you think your mod fixes this bug?
              "
              [SMAPI] An error occured in the base update loop: System.InvalidOperationException: Stack empty.
              at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
              at System.Collections.Generic.Stack`1.Pop()
              at StardewValley.Menus.DialogueBox.receiveLeftClick(Int32 x, Int32 y, Boolean playSound)
              at StardewValley.Game1.updateActiveMenu(GameTime gameTime)
              at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime)
              at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.Update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:line 545