REQUEST Female sprite for farmer?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by avannteth, Mar 15, 2016.

1. avannteth

avannteth Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The female sprites for the bachelorettes are pretty cute, and fairly feminine. It would be really nice to be able to distort the female farmer to have a more feminine frame. I'm an artist - I would be more than willing to help edit clothing to fit properly if needed.

• swpau

swpau Ketchup Robot

it sounds interesting and great, i support this great idea!

• KingJoey

KingJoey Phantasmal Quasar

I wanted to alter the legs of the farmer sprites into the legs that most characters have (with space in between instead of two merged legs clinging together) But seeing as the shoes and legs and arms are all seperately sprited for the animations, I decided it was too much work for too little a change. I can give you the farmer spritesheets if you want to attempt to alter them.

• avannteth

avannteth Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It'd be worth a try. I just don't know much about utilizing the tools to make the sprites move in-game.

• Vixxi

Vixxi Aquatic Astronaut

I totally second this, and would like to add that I realized the farmer model is huge compared to other sprites. My character rivals Demetrius and he's pretty tall. If it would be at all possible to make her both more feminine and shorter all around, that would be great. I wanted to take a crack at it too, but realized how much work that would be, since virtually everything would need to be edited.

If anyone can make her smaller, she won't look so darn big compared to the horse too.

PS: I had a partner for the flower dance and the female farmer looked absolutely ridiculous compared to the other girls.

• Sashalein

Sashalein Void-Bound Voyager

• tokiri

tokiri Big Damn Hero

If anyone does this, man love to you <3

I also thought of doing this. <: Different builds for farmers of both gender would be awesome, but that farmer sprite sheet is a killer. x'D I figured if I ever hard the patience I might sit down and try it, but the number of things that have to be altered. >__< Boots, all the animations, clothes. It's a lot of stuff. >3<;

• Miyusha

Miyusha Big Damn Hero

This is a great idea. I'm currently using the mod that Sashalein mentioned but I want a more feminine one.

There is this tutorial which I hope can help if someone wants to edit the farmer spritesheet. The video is posted here: http://community.playstarbound.com/...lternative-dog-sprites-update-6-mango.109948/

I'm trying to edit the spritesheet myself (LOL) but I'm hoping that someone else will try to do one too. I am currently using Aseprite because I saw from the tutorial that it is a helpful tool.

• Alex_01

Alex_01 Subatomic Cosmonaut