1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Felins 3.9.1

Catgirls in Space!

1. Akari_Enderwolf

Akari_Enderwolf Pangalactic Porcupine

are all of the objects supposed to be in the mod? it looked like you might have copied all the objects into your mod folder.

2. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Looks that way. Only looks:

Code:
    {
      "objectName" : "apexapesign",
      "rarity" : "Common",
      "category" : "light",
      "lightColor" : [180, 180, 180],
      "flickerDistance" : 0.2,
      "flickerStrength" : 0.05,
      "flickerTiming" : 1,
      "unlit" : true,
      "price" : 500,
      "apexDescription" : "Big Ape... even now I feel watched.",
      "avianDescription" : "By the feathers! The Stargazers would call this blasphemy.",
      "floranDescription" : "How big is this Ape? Perhapsss we can find him and have a feasssst.",
      "glitchDescription" : "Curiosity. I would like to examine this life form and investigate its optics.",
      "humanDescription" : "I don't know how the Apex put up with this.",
      "hylotlDescription" : "Before gazing outward, one must first gaze within.",

"description" : "Big Ape is All Seeing!",
      "shortdescription" : "Big Ape Poster",
      "race" : "apex",

"inventoryIcon" : "apexapesignicon.png",
      "orientations" : [
        {
          "image" : "apexapesign.png:<color>",
          "imagePosition" : [-16, -16],
          "frames" : 1,
          "animationCycle" : 0.5,

"spaceScan" : 0.1,
          "anchors" : [ "background" ]

}
      ],

"soundEffect" : "/sfx/objects/fluorescent_light_quiet.wav"

}
    {"__merge":[],"felinDescription":"Always watching..."}

They're all like that. I have a tool for this.

Letrune likes this.
  3. Akari_Enderwolf

Akari_Enderwolf Pangalactic Porcupine

oh, so just adding new sayings for felins.

4. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

More coming.

Letrune likes this.
  5. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Phantasmal Quasar

when i try to sleep in the bed that comes with this mod my game crashes. i have a feeling its because of the new bandage and bed use sounds etc, they added in new scripts for the beds basically and the one in this mod lacks those scripts sounds etc. i hate being the person who finds errors in great mods like this one :(

6. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Nope, it's a data type error. I just fixed it and am about to go over all the felin objects once more, then release a new one.

Letrune likes this.
  7. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Letrune likes this.
  8. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Phantasmal Quasar

alright sweet :D

9. Xavius

Xavius Cosmic Narwhal

eagerly awaiting update. I really can't wait to bring back von Tits. (see previous comments if you're confused)

10. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

But it's already updated o_O

Letrune likes this.
  11. XspeedPL

XspeedPL Phantasmal Quasar

If you could add a dog race too, my life would be complete.

12. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

I'm not much of a dog person, I'm afraid. Someone else would probably be more than happy to... oh.

Letrune and XspeedPL like this.
  13. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

Oh that's so sweet .... maybe I can get some free cuddles later on xD

upload_2014-1-29_23-21-18.png

Kawa and User011232 like this.
  14. User011232

User011232 Guest

Hi there! I just found the best Felins city ever: placed on a beautiful jungle planet, between a jungle biome and a... TENTACLE! biome! Ha, that's awesome. It is huuuuge and covers the whole planet.

Unfortunately the village is kinda empty. Only one NPC and one guard on it. They don't seem to respawn yet and I can't find a Spawner for Felins on my crafting tables from TabulaRasa/CreativeMod.

Also, it replaced the city I was actually visiting this planet for: an avian city. Isn't there a way to have mods not replacing vanilla villages but rather going on uninhabit planets?

Thanks for taking the time and effort to create such a nice Mod :love: Really lovely done!

15. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

That's awesome.
    Only two? That's not right. Might have something to do with...
    ...this all known things considered. And no, there is not as far as I know. The game has a list of dungeons it can place, including the Avian city, town, and temple, the Apex laboratory and city, Floran town, hunting grounds and hell... The Felin village is simply added to that list and that shakes up the RNG. At least, that's my theory.
    Thanks. More to come.

If you want free cuddles, you should ask the lady downstairs. The one upstairs is a professional.

Letrune, User011232 and teihoo like this.
  16. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

haha :D
    I dont think you're right though... i mean look at the poster - says 10 on top and 50 on bottom o_O

17. Xavius

Xavius Cosmic Narwhal

Yeah, I found the update bar some sixty minutes after posting all of that. Imma forum noob, if you couldn't tell.
    Thank you for being patient with the internet idiots like myself.

18. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Look closer.
    CUDDLES 10¤
    FULL GO 50¤
    Those aren't cuddles.

Letrune, User011232 and teihoo like this.
  19. Timuri

Timuri Void-Bound Voyager

I am loving playing a Felin so far in the new update, but I think I may have run into a snag that...I'm not sure if there's missing architecture somewhere in the mod or what's going on. In the Alpha sector stuff I was doing just fine. The Tier 1 Felin armor didn't give me a helmet and I was fine with that, and there were plenty of other weapons to use that I didn't even notice until later that the only weapons on my crafting list were the katar and the hunting knife. Were there supposed to be more weapons there?

Irregardless of that, however, I'd have ended up in a lot of trouble in Beta sector if I was playing alone. The silver armor showed up, but no other weapons or armor at all. The same when we went ahead to the Gamma sector, the gold armor showed up but nothing else. If the higher tier armor isn't ready yet, were there supposed to be placeholders? And were there supposed to be more weapons?

Thank you for all the time you've put into this mod. It's really made Starbound even more fun.

20. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

With regards to armors, I only have plans for tiers 1, 5, 7, and 10. Still wondering what to do with the others. The tier 1 armor indeed does not include a helmet. As for weapons, I simply only have the katar so far. No placeholders, but I'm happy to read any suggestions you might have.

Letrune likes this.