1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Felins 3.9.1

Catgirls in Space!

1. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Letrune likes this.
  2. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Kawa updated Felins with a new update entry:

Slight mistake in quest

Read the rest of this update entry...

Letrune likes this.
  3. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Minor village fix

Letrune likes this.
  4. Maskrising

Maskrising Subatomic Cosmonaut

think the feline spites faces look to human shaped but great work on what uve done so far!

5. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Thank you. Even so, please read this post and tell me they look too human again.

Letrune likes this.
  6. reesetelford

reesetelford Void-Bound Voyager

One thing please add back the bald head my cat cant look right with hair and if you do this will be my most favorite mod in the history of life.

7. GamerForevuur

GamerForevuur Master Chief

I can't place the updated version into the mods folder, it makes my game take forever to load (which it doesn't). Do I have to delete my felin character to play with the updated version?

8. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Letrune likes this.
  9. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

> write post
    > certainly hit post reply
    > upload update as described in post
    > come back an hour or so later
    > post is still a draft
    :rolleyes:

More likely it's a slight slip-up of mine that placed a second felins.modinfo one level higher. There's felins.modinfo, and there's felins\felins.modinfo. The first one has to go. Best to first delete the whole felins folder, then unpack the new version. You shouldn't need to remove your character, though. In a moment, I'll upload a version without that doubled .modinfo.
    I think this all comes down to a matter of taste. I really don't agree with you and having that option in made many of my villagers look like, in my opinion, crap. It's really pretty easy to restore it yourself if you must have it...

Letrune likes this.
  10. kitsunespirit

kitsunespirit Cosmic Narwhal

My imagination feels like it's competing with yours. lol I see your stuff you make, and I'm like, OH! I want to add that too! I started on a spawner for a bard kitsune last week... been kinda bleh about modding cause of my eye infection though.

Keep up the good work. :)

Also: The extra loading time when installing a patch, that is normal. I get it all the time when I add something new into the game with my Kitsune race. The game is just processing the new info. After it loads the second time it should start up faster. If it doesn't then there's a resource with a minor error that the game is bypassing.

And sometimes it's the vanilla resources that are causing it to be slow. I've looked in the log several times in a slow start and there's lines and lines and lines of warnings and slow resource entries.

11. fluffyduhutt

fluffyduhutt Void-Bound Voyager

The mod is crashing my game when I try to select the my newly created Felin character. Creation and everything worked great, just can't get in game. Any insight as to why would be awesome.

12. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

One of these days I'm going to forcefeed starbound.log to a bitch. Literally. Print it out, catch a plane, hunt them down and shove it in their mouth.

Until then...
    ...I'm going to find out how many times I've posted this exact spiel.

Letrune likes this.
  13. Xavius

Xavius Cosmic Narwhal

So, just to mention, this is officially my favorite mod, for any game ever.
    My name randomizer gave my first Felin (a nice-looking young female in orange with a cream belly) the beautiful, and melodic name... of 'Fire von Tits'.

I don't know the exact circumstances involved in producing this particular name, but I love it, and have her save file heavily backed up, just in case.

Kawa likes this.
  14. kaetzer

kaetzer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

this mod looks awesome :D i KNEW there had to be a cat-race mod out there:catface2:

so, how quickly do you think you'll update it in case it won't be compatible with the new patch?^^
    really looking forward to the new patch and this modX3

Kawa likes this.
  15. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

I'd like to say "very", but let's go with "within two days, depending on when I get the patch."

Letrune and kaetzer like this.
  16. kaetzer

kaetzer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

ah sweet, that sounds good^^

17. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Phantasmal Quasar

WE should make a petition to put the felins species as an official species of starbound

doubledeathrainbow and kaetzer like this.
  18. quinton0227

quinton0227 Pangalactic Porcupine

query: would it be better to remove the felin mod before updating? (its the only mod i have) as to avoid unsightly errors post update, or just hang no that and hope everything works out ok?

19. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

It'd be better to remove it. You never know what was renamed or moved or whatever... In fact, I suggest you remove all your mods when updating. Move 'em somewhere Starbound won't find 'em so you know which ones you had, and which ones you've updated.

Letrune likes this.
  20. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Furious Felin

Letrune likes this.