1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Felins 3.9.1

Catgirls in Space!

1. kitsunespirit

kitsunespirit Cosmic Narwhal

Love the respawn animation, thats so cute! :D

CorraidhĂ­n and Kawa like this.
  2. Zakail

Zakail Phantasmal Quasar

I'm having the same problem with this mod as I did with the Argonian mod. The character does not seem able to create a .shipworld file when you first start them. This seems to only be these two mods, as I have successfully made a Kangaru character without any problems.

This results it a "client-server connection is no longer valid" error upon trying to load the character / start them for the first time.

3. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

I have Angry Koala, Felins, various item mods of my own creation, my charcreator extender, and AvianFeathers. I just successfully rolled a new Felin character ("Monkeypatootie") and started the game with her.

Wait. I think I see the problem.

Update: or not.

Letrune likes this.
  4. Zakail

Zakail Phantasmal Quasar

The creator of the Argonian mod said that it's an issue with the Elf mod overriding something to do with the starter quests.

5. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

So I read. And since I don't have the Elf mod, I'm not affected.

Letrune likes this.
  6. Zakail

Zakail Phantasmal Quasar

I think the Kangaru mod might also be doing the same thing. I tried making a Felin without the Elf mod in, and it still failed. I removed the Kangaru mod and it succeeded though...

That must be it. Your mod and the Argonian mod seem to work fine together. Add in the Elf or Kangaru mod though and everything except the Kangaru stops working.

EDIT: Looks like the most recent update for the Kangaru fixed it for that mod :D

Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
  7. kitsunespirit

kitsunespirit Cosmic Narwhal

I've been using your mod to learn how to make my own, it's a lot easier than trying to figure it out by looking at the mess on the forums. lol
    Love all the little things you keep adding to it. I was gonna make my own holo-girl for my race after seeing the holographic girl mod... but you have one too.

Thanks for the great race, and the easy teaching tool. <3 I'll be sure to give you credit when I upload it.

8. Pixiiee

Pixiiee Master Chief

is there a chance we could get some slightly brighter light brown hair colours? :)

Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
  9. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Good luck, and happy to be of assistance.
    You have but to ask~

Letrune likes this.
  10. Pixiiee

Pixiiee Master Chief

Thanks! :D could i maybe ask for a slightly lighter more human skintone too?

11. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

You just did.

Letrune likes this.
  12. Pixiiee

Pixiiee Master Chief

Are you planning to add any more racial armors and weaponry? it'd be nice to see them with something a bit more interesting than the standard gear they have now, maybe give them the same gear or a mix of the Floran's and Hylotl's. Curvy Sliver! I feel like the Floran's namings would suit the Felin quite well. ^^
    Also sorry for all the questions, i'm just really interested in your mod :)

Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
  13. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Plans, plans, plans...

Letrune likes this.
  14. Pixiiee

Pixiiee Master Chief

do you know if there are any servers that are running this mod for multiplayer?

15. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Considering I don't do multiplayer, I don't know of any Felins-enabled servers.

Letrune likes this.
  16. Zakail

Zakail Phantasmal Quasar

My server runs my own personal mod pack which includes the Felin.

17. 3xPie

3xPie Void-Bound Voyager

Made mod review last night... so... here... I... guess...

18. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Kawa updated Felins with a new update entry:

Settlements, carpets, and things that go doink OH MY!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Letrune likes this.
  19. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

[​IMG]

20. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

They're just slightly different villagers, with custom lines and costume sets. And they don't go outside. You know... for practice!

Letrune likes this.