1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Felins 3.9.1

Catgirls in Space!

1. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Kawa submitted a new mod:

Felins - Catgirls in Space!

Read more about this mod...

Sugar-Fable and Letrune like this.
  2. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

I'd like to see pictures! c:

3. Mwarner

Mwarner Industrial Terraformer

4. ecpryze

ecpryze Space Hobo

Females only? You are losing a lot of support by only including a female race.

5. iPwnned

iPwnned Subatomic Cosmonaut

Epic mod, love the new race that you have made! I made a mod spotlight of it

6. Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie Cosmic Narwhal

It's not female only.

7. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Where the $user['preferredProfanity'] did you get the idea it's females only?

Letrune likes this.
  8. shadow9553

shadow9553 Void-Bound Voyager

help it gives an error some kind of vailation
    :(

9. VIcariousViking

VIcariousViking Void-Bound Voyager

I featured this mod (and a few others) in a Race Mod showcase video I made. You can check the video out here!

River Song and Ebon_Wolf like this.
  10. MetalOvercoat

MetalOvercoat Subatomic Cosmonaut

hey i would really love to help you with the special clothes thing :rofl: (and even the lore and quest if i findout how do it X, thought now im just copying somerace codex and adding things)

11. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

You're welcome on the clothes thing. I do my lore and quest data just like you just said :)

Letrune likes this.
  12. MetalOvercoat

MetalOvercoat Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yay now... how the fuck have to do the archive o.o....... oh wait yeah copying and editing :rofl:!

Any suggesting for the clothes? i dont know ala Overgrowth?
    Myabe modern-scyfi stile?
    Jus star creating a masive collection with every idea on internet?

13. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

I'm thinking sci-fi, but somewhat scrappy and comfy and a little bit sexy. Like how Chelsie in that first screenshot wears just a jacket and some torn pants.

Letrune and MINECRS25 like this.
  14. haon7272w

haon7272w Intergalactic Tourist

Hey guys, I have been trying to install the darn thing all night and it isn't working, it's probably me being stupid somewhere, I am following the directions correctly, I'm just kind of confuzzled on how it says unpack the archive into the assets folder, does this mean just drag all the files from the .rar file into the assets folder? I would like help cause this looks like an awesome mod.

Edit: Is it because the last version isn't compatible with the newest one?

15. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Considering I'm playing felins on the Offended Koala update, I doubt that's it. What I meant is this: the archive contains a bunch of folders like "cinematics" and "humanoid". Starbound has a folder named "assets" which contains these same folders. So when I say that, I quite simply mean "drop all these folders into SB's assets folder." But kindly make sure you don't let Windows (or whatever you use) overwrite anything! Unless it's an update, in which case things may get a little more complicated. Then, follow the included checklist to set up the things simply copying files around can't handle.

The Starloader information is there because someone else wanted it in and did the work for me. I do not trust these modloaders to suffice. Not even the built-in one.
    It's funny cos the only breaking change that keeps coming back every update is that player.config keeps resetting. My characters, I believe, still work but I can't make new ones.

Letrune likes this.
  16. kitsunespirit

kitsunespirit Cosmic Narwhal

Are you going to be updating this to work with the new modding system?

17. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

I just did. Only the character creator is left as a problem.

Letrune likes this.
  18. haon7272w

haon7272w Intergalactic Tourist

Finally got it working, thanks, it really helped me and saved a lot of headache.

19. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

If they make the character creator a little friendlier -- and I don't mean "more buttons by default" -- I'll release it with built-in loader support when the next koala's out. Because it finally almost suffices.

Letrune likes this.
  20. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Letrune likes this.