[Feedback/suggestion] Why we're the only farmer on town?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ViewtifulGui, Mar 16, 2019.

1. ViewtifulGui

ViewtifulGui Big Damn Hero

An insight/desire I have about the multi-player and the game itself:

We are the only farmer in the city, yet the shops receive goods as if there were other farms. So i wonder why we are the only one? It would be cool to have at least one other farmer in town, for new players he could help as the TV show helps or with advanced tips, for endgame it could create competition by raising prices for certain seeds or decreasing the sell prices of some goods if we did not balance things.

Also: In the multi-player could be several farms scattered around various locations in the city, I know that the basic idea of the multi-player is the co-op on a single farm but whatever, could me cool. I have already accomplished everything in the game, playing since the launch and I still play with mods to increase the replay effect, just a feedback/ideia.

And I'm not a fluent, my native tongue is Brazilian Portuguese, sorry about any errors.

• Cystasy

Cystasy Void-Bound Voyager

aren't there other farms? i mean sure, not as big as ours.. but a example.. the location where you can buy animals. that's basically a farm with animals.
      so there is already another farm ingame. there is not rly a economy ingame with the npc's.. but that would just generate new struggles for you ingame.
      imagine you spend all of your money for one specific seed.. you spend days to water them etc.. and then when you sell them, they are worth nothing because a npc sold a huge amount of it currently.
      and alone the changes in price would annoy the heck out of players.. if you want to buy something, you often know "it costs Xg so i can buy it".. if the prices would change from time to time, this concept would be gone. and because you already short on time ingame, it would cost you just more time to walk to stores to check the prices etc.. for me that would be really annoying.

i don't really like that idea^^

p.s: if you played already a lot, you could take a look at the original harvest moon games (snes, gameboy, gameboy advance etc.) - they are great too! but pls.. just don't look at the new harvest moon games for smartphone or computer.. they are crap.