February 2 - More Bugfixes

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by metadept, Feb 3, 2015.

1. metadept

metadept Mostly Harmless Codesman

metadept submitted a new blog post:

February 2 - More Bugfixes

dropdead, Richtor, Tamorr and 6 others like this.
  2. FormalRiceFarmr

FormalRiceFarmr Big Damn Hero

Great to see regular updates to the game, don't die guys I believe!

Canelloni likes this.
  3. Starbug

Starbug Guest

Updatez r kewl

4. Stexe

Stexe Void-Bound Voyager

Awesome. Any idea if we can get a small graphic next to planets we've already visited? Also maybe the ability to add a note to the planet. I've been trying to re-find a planet I was on earlier in the game and it is taking me forever to track it down.

Moabee, PunderfulYT, Daxesh and 12 others like this.
  5. Sharkbyt3

Sharkbyt3 Void-Bound Voyager

PATCHY DAY

6. mpstratum32

mpstratum32 Space Hobo

Hey, I've got a friend that says he ended up losing all his ship upgrades and items on the ship. Anyone else hear or know of this happening to anyone else?

EDIT: He checked his player data and it's all been "updated" to 4 minutes ago which deleted everything.

thewretchedegg likes this.
  7. Mynaria

Mynaria Void-Bound Voyager

Morphball for human female bugged in this update? It still visually shows my character, but also the ball.

Serenity likes this.
  8. Lt.Col.Thorin

Lt.Col.Thorin Void-Bound Voyager

Don't cross the beams. It would be bad.

9. SpiroTris

SpiroTris Void-Bound Voyager

Wow, you guys are working late.. thanks for all the patches :)

10. broran

broran Space Hobo

i lost so many items to this change when they went poof after they were ejected from the lockers i had them in

11. Tyroflion

Tyroflion Aquatic Astronaut

I have a simple question. Why does Steam download 760 Mb if this is only a "small patch?" Because almost 1GB of data is a rather big patch for me. Especially when the whole game has around 2 Gb.... Can I get any comfirmation, possibly from devs that what I'm downloading is really just a patch? Thx.

TheGlitchKing, WorkHorse and Zerbirus like this.
  12. M_Sipher

M_Sipher Oxygen Tank

Oh dude, that one change to the Horror might make a MAJOR difference in the fight. Nice.

Type1Ninja and TheGlitchKing like this.
  13. Pancoar

Pancoar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Why do you have to keep making storage containers contain less and less? Why do you not want people storing things? Unless it's in a billion chests? 9 spaces in the lab lockers?? Wow why even bother.

Also this warrants a whole 750+ MB download?

Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
  14. Andras

Andras Void-Bound Voyager

I understand that the Apex Lab Lockers were the best storage in the game, but come on, seriously? Set a standard for storage efficiency. Like, a baseline of x storage slots per y blocks taken up by the item. Higher quality storage gets more slots per block, and "end-game" storage also can stack on itself. As of right now, it seems you guys are intent on chests being the best storage, with everything else being purely decorative. At least give us an upgraded tier of chests.

EDIT: According to this mod, Tiered Chests are already in the game, at least partially. By modding recipes to use them onto your character, you can craft them and even take them onto unmodded multiplayer servers. Why is this not a part of the vanilla game?

Also, I have a suggestion for these: If the Solarium compounds do not get a storage boost from Aegisalt/Rubium/Violium, then have the solarium compound chests be stackable locker versions of the Aegisalt/Rubium/Violium chests, with the same storage.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
  15. Stalkakuma

Stalkakuma Aquatic Astronaut

Wow, I was just getting bored of that update 30 mins ago, and there is a solution! phew,

Philus likes this.
  16. AdenSword

AdenSword Pangalactic Porcupine

Oh, good, he won't cross the streams, that could create a massive explosion, possibly killing us all.

17. Symphony

Symphony Giant Laser Beams

Okay, I just.. I need to know.

Why. Why. Why was this awesome new revamped seeker armor

[​IMG]

Replaced with ...

this

[​IMG]

The first revampe isn't even stored in the assets for accessibility or anything :(

18. M_Sipher

M_Sipher Oxygen Tank

Oh dang the cupboards and stuff got MAJORLY expanded. Since I use the Cool Cupboard for tile storage... nice nice.

Very happy with this, even if the Lab Lockers got shrunk. I used those as temp-storage in the ship, just so I can sort my loot before storing at the base... well, bigger ship means I can use bigger storage for that, I guess!

19. ShadoRoboto

ShadoRoboto Void-Bound Voyager

I found that, incidentally, the hardest part with the Horror was trying not to fall to my doom. Stacks and stacks of bandages alleviated damage from the beams.

Thorin and TheGlitchKing like this.
  20. MightyPeTHOR

MightyPeTHOR Lucky Number 13

For the love of all that is holy, don't decrease the size of any other containers. I don't want to lose any more items.