Favorite Ablum Cover Of All Time?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by starboundATL, May 27, 2018.

1. starboundATL

starboundATL Tentacle Wrangler

Pretty self explanatory.

Mine is Nevermind by Nirvana.

2. AccountPrivacy

AccountPrivacy Pangalactic Porcupine

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    This is the inside art. As much as I love the concept on the inside art still can't ignore the irony behind it that without the industry and development there is no music especially the one that is on this album. So the conclusion in this is we need a harmony/balance between the two. It is good to have a little bit by everything.

3. starboundATL

Nirvana Nevermind censored.jpg

I censored the cover for the forum but I just love the symbolism of chasing the all american dollar from birth. Not to mention it was an incredible and ground breaking album.

AccountPrivacy likes this.
  4. starboundATL

Those are amazing! What album is the second cover from?

5. AccountPrivacy

6. starboundATL

Oh shoot I thought you meant just the first image was the inside cover! I love it!

7. AccountPrivacy

No problem, long as there is an understanding established in the end I am happy hehe, also glad you love it. It was quite something back in the 90's and still haves a huge following.
    When it comes to Nirvana not really a fan but I do respect the overall message they tried to portray even tho the band members had different visions of things. No matter how you look at it that Nevermind's cover art is quite powerful. The only one who I really like from that band is Dave Grohl who is multi-talented in the music department and in my opinion he contributed quite a lot to the success of Nirvana, could be even better if Cobain didn't put too much of his "emo" messy things in and too much simplification to the production. Not to mention his screaming and falling apart on live shows. Cobain overall was a mess as a person, deep into drugs and alcohol quite a lost cause anyways and nothing could help him out. Too bad some people waste their talents away and lose touch with common sense.

DemChanges and edensgenesis like this.