1. Note: Nightly builds are not officially supported and things that appear broken might actually just be broken with no way of fixing it, but community members may still be willing to assist you with common problems.

Closed Fatal Exception caught

Discussion in 'Nightly Builds Support' started by Old_Crazy_Gamer, Aug 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old_Crazy_Gamer

Old_Crazy_Gamer Pangalactic Porcupine

Hi All, Had this happen to me...

Fatal Exception caught: (GUiException) no such pane in PaneManager:dismissPane

Any ideas.....Ty in advance

2. ragequitter33

ragequitter33 Aquatic Astronaut

This happens to me when I try to access the basic crafting window, but only after I've played for about an hour or more.

3. tonidouz

tonidouz Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Same issue here but I can reproduce it very easily:

- Start the last freshly dowloaded nightly build (whatever win64 (both executables tested, win32 not working atm), new character, new universe)
    - Craft a crafting table
    - Open the crafting table GUI and close it
    - Now press C to open the handcrafting GUI
    - BOOM! Error: Fatal Exception caught: (GuiException) No such pane in PaneManager::dismissPane

Hope it helps.

4. drake1980

drake1980 Void-Bound Voyager

Testing out this problem seems that the player crafting menu works fine, till you use a crafting table of just about any sort then hitting the key to open your personal crafting menu again will give you the error and crash the game.

Tested it on wooden crafting table, iron one, robotic one, pretty much just about any crafting table will cause this.

5. xSlacker

xSlacker Pangalactic Porcupine

Having this problem as well...

6. Lance Hancock

Lance Hancock Existential Complex

Same problem on Unstable

7. Faira

Faira Subatomic Cosmonaut

ditto here with the crafting crash. Also i now have to use the experimental launcher to execute the game.

8. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

Can also confirm.

9. Kirumaru

Kirumaru Pangalactic Porcupine

Yep this problem was in Nightly for a couple nights, but has migrated over to the current Unstable.

10. Kashmir

Kashmir Giant Laser Beams

It's a known issue. They'll fix it.

11. Kallyous

Kallyous Void-Bound Voyager

Yes, that is the one. The crash occurs when you open the basic craft interface, either by pressing 'C' or clicking on the icon on the right side of the screen, after having closed a craft table interface. Just tested. It also occur with anvils, cooking tables and with the OpenGL and 64bit Version. Probably happens with others craft tables as well.

12. tonidouz

tonidouz Scruffy Nerf-Herder

About that, I have just downloaded and tested the exact same MO with the new build on Win7-64 (both executables tested), aaaaand... IT WORKED..... \o/

... on the non-Open GL version only :/ OpenGL 64 bits version seems broken today. But it is a story for another thread, I suppose.

13. xSlacker

xSlacker Pangalactic Porcupine

I tried the new versione earlier today aswell...
    Played the standard 32-bit, and no crash there, hurray. :3

14. Kallyous

Kallyous Void-Bound Voyager

On the last update(19-08-2015), this bug was fixed. Hurray!!! :rofl:

Kirumaru likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.