1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Fatal Exception caught: (StarException) An error occured during...

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by LewdButt, May 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LewdButt

LewdButt Space Hobo

The full error is: Fatal Exception caught: (StarException) An error occured during loading: (MapException) Key 'metaBoundBox' not found in Map::get()

I have no idea what to do...
    I've put my mods in how every tutorial and so on tells me too, they all have the modinfo so I don't need to create any :c what do I doooooo?!?!

2. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Outdated race mod. You'll have to uninstall it, or rebuild it from the ground up if its your own race mod.

3. LewdButt

LewdButt Space Hobo

oh :( okaiiii~ thank you

4. LewdButt

LewdButt Space Hobo

Urgh, I've tried simply getting rid of the race mods I've added but it isn't working :c it still comes up with the error. What do I do? The race mods I have are the NekoRace and elf ones :c I don't know if this one affects anything but it modifies 'em a bit so D: I have a nudity mod (kms lmao) but idk if it's that that's causing the issue or ;w;?!?!?!? I've never modded Starbound before so I have no idea

5. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Get rid of all your old mods. You probably installed some really old mod that crashes your game, so let this be a lesson to never install any mod from the Outdated Mods category unless you know how to fix it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.