1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Resolved Fatal Error: Access violation detected at 000000013FD334E0 (Read of address 000000006C877000)

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by rpg4e, Sep 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rpg4e

rpg4e Phantasmal Quasar

Hi, my Starbound crashes to desktop while teleporting to a new planet. I tried to delete *.world-file to got it recreated but that doesn't help. It works for many hours with this setups and mods... anyone can help?

This even happends too when i try to fly to another planet now :(

--attached starbound.log--

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 13, 2016
  2. tommo1993

tommo1993 Void-Bound Voyager

Errors that I found:
    Starbound is trying to place "dungeon apextestfacility" and "dungeon aviantemple" (Fails to place things where they should be)
    Error changing language
    [Error] Fatal Error: Access violation detected at 000000013FD334E0 (Read of address 000000006C877000) (Looks like a bad thing, dunno what this means)

There are probably more errors that I couldn't find.

I see that you've got some mods... Maybe they are not compatible with each other, or they can't work on new versions of SB.
    And you've got FU.
    Did you install new mods? Try uninstalling some.

3. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

It's probably a mod that access the status effects. It is possible that it is the german language mod. FU shouldn't cause this error.

~ Iris ~

4. rpg4e

rpg4e Phantasmal Quasar

I tried to remove all my mods, step-by-step to watch if the error is gone, but it seems not to be a problem by a mod. I tried to remove a miningcrate I've put to my ship, teleporting to my base - works, went back to ship - the crate i got removed before was still there - removed again - back to base. All works fine again. Dunno what the problem was....

5. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Hm maybe there was an old value or script attached or a mod got updated. Well however...it's working again. ^^

Closing and marking as resolved.

~ Iris ~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.