1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Farming - I need help

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by DatMuffinSkill, Jun 16, 2018.

1. DatMuffinSkill

DatMuffinSkill Space Hobo

Hello Chucklefish community! I have recently started playing Starbound and am amazed with the game itself and content. The game is very straightforward but I am struggling a bit with crafting and recipes. I am starting out and want to make an automatic crop farm. I have enough crops to start my farm but the problem is it's not efficient enough. I have watched videos on automatic crop farms but the only problem is I don't know how to obtain these items, such as drains and sprinklers. I have checked the Starbound wiki but I have not found any crafting recipes or where to find this item.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
  2. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

You can make a sprinkler at an agricultural station. The agricultural station itself is an upgrade from a foraging table. The drain is crafted at a wiring station. So both the drain and the sprinkler are meant to be made later in the game.

As for your other issue, the only thing I can think of is that there is a designated beam down location for each planet. Like a starting point that you will always beam to no matter where you leave the planet from. Are you sure you didn't go there and get confused? If this was not the case and you think this may be a bug, consider posting in the support section for help.

3. DatMuffinSkill

DatMuffinSkill Space Hobo

Thank you! Also, I didn't mean to include that last part. I included it in the Support Section and have already gotten replies.