RELEASED FarmHouseExtended (Updated 25/4) (Exploding Machines Fixed)(Interior Only)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by QuantumConcious, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Superior_s

Superior_s Sandwich Man

It's fine. I just wanted to point it out.

taintedwheat likes this.
    • QuantumConcious

QuantumConcious Phantasmal Quasar

Yeah unfortunately somethings can not be done just yet or well not without knowledge of how to programme and without access to some scripts/code hidden from us modders. :)

Superior_s likes this.
      • AstroSkye

AstroSkye Void-Bound Voyager

Mod works great except for a few bugs that I've come across - the lights no longer turn off inside of the house after dark and the wallpapers don't continue at the bottom

• deathCorporate

deathCorporate Void-Bound Voyager

[​IMG]

as you can see there is a black space where it supposed to be

• QuantumConcious

YEah I am unsure why it does that as the stairs above do not do it and they are just the same tile as the stairs above. It happens when the floor covering is changes so i have worked out. I am gonna replace the stairs with a hatch instead this will remove that black crap

• QuantumConcious

I turns out i am unsure why the bottom half will not apply wallpaper as i never changed anything in the houses other then the bottom left corner for the basement access all the walls and stuff remained as the dev made them. I thought i fixed the issue but it just reverts back to having the floor tile poke through the bottom of the wall. I believe it was done that way to seperate the wall from the floor to prevent this exact thing happening.

• ngotrongduong

ngotrongduong Intergalactic Tourist

I wish I can give you a big HUGE AND KISS ^_^

• QuantumConcious

Ok For the bottom of the wall not applying wall paper. I can not figure it out as i have opened the origional house from the dev and mine and see no differnce and no map properties layer properties or tile properties that would make mine different. So for now you are just gonna have to put up with the unsightly bottom part. SRY

• Destany89

Destany89 Cosmic Narwhal

And it's working fine so far?

• Ser Veren

Ser Veren Tentacle Wrangler

Day 1 - *Wakes up to find son missing, goes downstairs and finds son on the other side of cave wall floating in the darkness of space.*
                      Day 2 - *Son has grown up to become a small boy, he is no where to be found once more, head downstairs, he is standing in the corner of the cave, staring at me*

10/10 would raise a serial killer again

(Also, great mod thank you for this.)

Alina_Mau, kodfod and dimasep0 like this.
                      • Zelnite

Zelnite Big Damn Hero

It's updated!

• QuantumConcious

New updated version and new version without the farm and cart check origional post for details and download

Jinxiewinxie and Zelnite like this.
                          • taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

Nice! I haven't downloaded this since I haven't playing (editing stuff). Idk if anyone address my inquiry before, can furniture be put on this level?

• QuantumConcious

Yes you can place furnature furnaces kilns kegs cheesmakers mayo makers everything. The basement you can not change the wall or floor coverings though, and the walls in the house have an issue i am at a loss to solve. The bottom part of the wall will not wallpaper and is left wood

taintedwheat likes this.
                              • taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

dope, well ok, I can live with the prision walls for now haha, yay for layout options. can't wait to use it I'm retextualizing a bunch of furniture

• Zelnite

Zelnite Big Damn Hero

Seems like the wallpaper is still being stubborn, you can only put wallpaper on the upper part of it xD i hope you find the culprit behind that :viking:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

I've been looking into things, even with a mod API, there is no way (currently) to get greenhouse behaviour for the cellar without side-effects of some sort.

Now, I have been thinking though, and couldnt you just move the cave section into the greenhouse map, and create a two-way warp between the cellar and the cave?

If you supply it as a optional alternative, you can make it clear the greenhouse version isnt compatible with bigger greenhouse mods.

BoffoBoy likes this.
                                    • BoffoBoy

BoffoBoy Existential Complex

Oh oh if you need a green house, uh 20x20, with AMPLE space for a cave in between the building level box on the left and the green house proper on the right...... there you go!

20x20 green house, there's a transition on account the warp in is hardcoded but just move forward and all is well. Exit works like you'd expect.

Attached Files:

Superior_s likes this.
                                      • Delillah

Delillah Space Spelunker

Downloaded this today and the basement is gorgeous - but for some reason when I exit the basement, I'm stuck on the basement entrance. I tried reinstalling the mod, but no luck, so I've removed it for now.
                                        I do launch my game using StormLoader, if it makes a difference, and the only mods I have are Zoryn's Fishing Mod and Einari's Portraits Mod. I'm in Fall of Year 2, with the second house upgrade, and married. The version of this mod I was using was the one with minecarts/cave, but I'm going to try the other and see if it makes any difference. I'll edit my post after!

• Jinxiewinxie

Jinxiewinxie Farmer Fashionista

No more long hallway! Thank you so much, you're doing fabulous work! Your efforts are very much appreciated ^_^

Superior_s likes this.