RELEASED FarmHouseExtended (Alternatives) Small + Micro Basement Versions (Interior Only) Updated 15/5

Discussion in 'Mods' started by QuantumConcious, Apr 26, 2016.

1. QuantumConcious

QuantumConcious Phantasmal Quasar

Unfortunately IT is not ALL for me when it comes to the farmhouse and ALL. Lol you see what i did there. ThefarmHouse is such a touchy mother trucker, you change 1 thing on any of the back walls. Lets say you leave a single tile of wall out and all bad juju comes crashing down.

SO for the most part i will not be touching ALL for anything FarmHouse Related I think i have done rather well without it as is now. Maybe when i can use it to fully impliment a CA friendly upgradable variant from robin of the Basement Attic and Bathroom i may consider it.

• taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

personally, all doesn't have enough curves for me, so i have a hard time touching it either ;D

mkay just making sure, could you just chuck those baby beds out of there for me then?
      or would the animal just float there instead above the ground when it sleeps? my bulldog toddler/pup doesn't show up maybe it's too small for the blanket?
      i guess i could try making the beds into pet beds, but it also converts like the bed you start with/4 npc beds too @_@ so annoying.
      i want to spawn two more kids and make two more pets lololol

also my pug-cat came inside the house!!!! amaze-balls

EDIT: add pet beds to the tile sheets to replace the big ones, i guess

Last edited: May 1, 2016
      • QuantumConcious

I could make a variant that moves the fireplace back to the bedroom. the only issue is the fire sprite is linked via hardcoding to the position it is in so even though the fireplace might get moved the fire sprite will still pop up in the kitchen. I have done this , you to will notice this. But moving it is doable you can still turn the fireplace on at the fireplace it will still give light at the fireplace. But it will have no fire sprite.

Question for Cimeni:
        What Version do you currently use the Micro or Small Basement Version

taintedwheat likes this.
        • taintedwheat

Too bad you can't make the fire work in the stove in the kitchen so it would be ok for random flames to pop out of there, haha.
          or could you just add a replica fireplace back near the bed that is only decorative?

• QuantumConcious

Yep that is possible but the action will be linked to the origional, turn on/off the origional it will also turn on/off the replica and vise versa

• Cimeni

Cimeni Phantasmal Quasar

I don't mind it popping back on if there is one in the bedroom too; I just like having it there <3 So if you can, great!

I use the gorgeous micro +w+

• taintedwheat

we were discussing making the one in the kitchen to be like a pizza oven with like pots and pans hanging above it, and putting the fireplace back in the room. Would that be cool?

• Cimeni

Cimeni Phantasmal Quasar

That'd be absolutely great! +__+ It'd fit perfectly.

• taintedwheat

ERGAHHH HOUSE SHIT

DOG/PET BEDS:
                    dog bed wip.png

EGAH PIZZA OVEN (JUST STARTED THIS):
                    pizza oven.png

Last edited: May 4, 2016
                    • taintedwheat

lols

dog/pet beds and a pizza oven:
                      [​IMG]

close up:
                      [​IMG]

maybe later I can edit a pizza or cake in there, or if someone wants to make stuff for me that can easily fit and be edited/replaced by another food item on the player's bidding that would be coolio.

otherwise its pretty ok like this, personal edits by others is expected, probs.

• Spudli

Spudli Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Not sure if this has been mentioned but after updating to the 1.1 version I went to go check out the bathroom upstairs and the tiles were all wonky and I couldn't get the clothes to trigger back on. :V
                        [​IMG]

• QuantumConcious

Have you placed the files in Content into Content and the Files in Maps into Maps

Namely FarmHouseExtended_tiles.xnb has to be placed into Content not Maps

The file in content must go into content otherwise you will not have textures

Update: I just downloaded the same source you have and placed all in the appropriate folders and loaded the game and all was fine

Last edited: May 13, 2016
                          • Spudli

Spudli Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I mean... might just have something to do with my save and it not being a newer / fresh one perhaps :V
                            [​IMG]

• karamany

karamany Void-Bound Voyager

[​IMG] i might need some help, the game stopped working after inserting the game files

• karamany

does uninstalling and redownloading the game delete all save files?

• QuantumConcious

Hmm FarmHouse2 and FarmHouse2_marriage do not go in content they go into maps with FarmHouse FarmHouse1+ FarmHouse1_marriage
                                  Only FarmHouseExtendedCave.xnb, FarmHouseExtended_ExtraDecor_tiles.xnb + FarmHouseExtended_wall_floors.xnb go into Content. Your issue may have been that you placed the map files in content not maps and you still have the old ones in Maps

• karamany

i might need some help, the attic had some tile problems with the part between the 2 rooms, where you change clothes, i passsed through it made me wear the swimsuit then passing back wasnt helping at all, i had to complete the whole day with such slow movespeed till i finally slept, woke up, still in swimsuit .-. [​IMG]

• QuantumConcious

After looking at your post again and my replies i realized you said Version 1.1 which is the version without the cave and when i tested it. It was fine no problem with the bathroom clothes change nor the tiles textures.

But after getting you next post i realize you actually meant 1.0 Cave version and after looking into it I realize i Screwed up and am very sorry. Somehow i miss placed the clothes transition tile.

I have fixed the tile now and the Bathroom should work right now you can chang into ad out of your clothes as intended and all textures appear for me. I also changed the Floor textures to coincide with a 32x32 tile so you can easily open the .xnb FarmHouseExtended_wall_floors with XNBNode and change the tiles at the bottom with ones you want from the default walls_and_floors and have a seamless floor to your liking.

Here is the fixed version of
                                      FarmHouseExtended_Micro+SlimeCave Ver1.05 (Fixed Bathroom Clothes change i over looked sorry all i screwed up)
                                      Mediafire Download

Download here

Replace all files donot leave non out. Place Maps in Maps and Content in Content . ( No change to position of room all stuff placed will still be in origional position

Again i am very sorry

Last edited: May 15, 2016
                                      • taintedwheat

love andrew, although i learned a lot about tIDE in the last 2 weeks since he's been gone.

anyway, if anyone wants a really cute version of a custom microhouse that he made me, and that i learned to fix up, come check it out:
                                        http://community.playstarbound.com/...room-fireplace-in-bedroom-coming-soon.115839/

the fireplace has yet to be put into the bedroom, but i'm getting help with that.
                                        but it has animated birds. lights. and dog beds. can be used for regular toddlers too.

• QuantumConcious

Sorry All for being vacant for the past 2-3 weeks.
                                          Just letting you know i am still around and will still support my mods. Thanks to all for supporting my mod and helping others on these threads taintedwheat Especially...

taintedwheat likes this.