Modding Help Farmhouse Tiles

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Kybble, May 20, 2019.

1. Kybble

Kybble Void-Bound Voyager

So I'm updating my mods, but I'm running into the issue where the kitchen and wood paneling on the walls inside the farmhouse aren't updating. They're supposed to be a dark wood but they're not overwriting and they're remaining that yellowish color. I believe the kitchen cabinets and the wood paneling are connected, so if one is fixed, the other should fix itself, too.

SMAPI Log: https://log.smapi.io/xwp2E4nn

First picture is the wood paneling as it's appearing now, second is how it should appear (from a previous SDV version).
    https://imgur.com/a/LxMSD7L

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@Kybble I know what you're refering to, but only some of that is farmhouse tiles; the edging bits are actually from towninterior. I see you have Eemie's Misc. which was probably giving you the nice dark brown borders before; however, when you added Mi's Victorian interiors it over-wrote the those, alas. Mi's furniture is available as a Custom Furniture pack, if you want your dark interiors back and must have the furniture, too.

• Kybble

@Morgaine I removed Mi's Victorian Interiors and went into my game and the wood was still light.
        Do I have to reinstall all of the mods from Eemie that alter the color of the wood?

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

Taking a better look at your log, you seem to have several Eemie's interior mods: Bed, Kitchen, Interior, Misc... I've never seen an Eemie's edit for standalone Bed or Kitchen; the 'Classy New Interior' already edits the bed and kitchen, so I think you've got some over-lapping files.

• SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

(Just popping in to say that an early unofficial CP conversion of Eemie's interior mod was broken into several parts, so that people could better pick and choose options. It seems this has now been updated to be one file, so I'd recommend grabbing the updated version from here)

• Kybble

Downloading the updated interior mod fixed my issue.
              Now I just have to go through and change out the furniture pieces from one mod for another and I'll be good to go.

Thanks for helping out. o:

Moragaine likes this.