Farmhouse Basement Mod for Content Patcher

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Moragaine, Jul 26, 2018.

1. 0boko

0boko Phantasmal Quasar

it's a WHOLE bunch of different mods smooshed together.. i don't really remember them all, haha..

strawberry420 likes this.
    • KitteyWolf

KitteyWolf Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So theres just an empty spot where the fireplace used to be. Did you edit it out?
      I really liked the look with it in there, and tried to put one. But it doesnt let me? Is there a way to fix this so I dont just have an ugly empty spot?
      i'm using the 'all in one' download

Last edited: May 3, 2019
      • Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@KitteyWolf <sigh> You should be able to put one there(grumblegrumble). Which version are you using?

Edit: looks like a shadow on the wrong layer.. =(

Last edited: May 3, 2019
        • KitteyWolf

@Moragaine i'm using the 'all in one' download my config being -
          "basement": "restored"
          "modern": "bath"
          "layout": "two-bed"

It seems to be acting like theres still an item there? Because I can't walk into the space.

• Moragaine

Try this/these:

Attached Files:

• KitteyWolf

@Moragaine Perfect! Its working great now! :D Thanks so much for the quick answers <3
              [​IMG]

• Moragaine

You're very welcome! This basement mod was one of my first SdV mods and it forced me to learn modding when the game changed, but the author wasn't around anymore. I also thank you, because I found a problem with one of the other maps in the package(even bigger than your problem.. lol).

• KitteyWolf

Oh dang! Well hey~ little problems leading to finding bigger ones is great. I'm super happy you're keeping up with this mod- its one of my new favorites.

Moragaine likes this.
                  • Moragaine

Update: I reviewed all the maps in the All-in-One zip and corrected a couple small and one major problems. Please redownload if you're using one of the affected maps, they should all be good now.

• Danode

Danode Void-Bound Voyager

Hello !
                      I was having an error saying that the farmhouse_tiles were loading twice on your mod, I checked the content.json and they were duplicated, after deleting one the error stopped, but was wondering if there was a need for the two of them.
                      I am using the [CP] Farmhouse Basement(restored) Mod, with bathroom.
                      Thanks in advance.

• Moragaine

Thank you for letting me know - probably one of my numerous typos.

Edit: Fixed the content.jsons and re-uploaded the affected files.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
                        • Manakete_Smoocher

Manakete_Smoocher Big Damn Hero

Ahhh, I'd just about given up hope on finding a working bathroom mod!!! Thank you so much, I was about to try and do it myself :') On another note, however, it costs 500g to use the mirror? While I may not have been able to download this mod until now, I did use a different bathroom mod at some point, and the mirror was free to use despite having the Mirror of Illusion text (which I've come to understand is hard-coded into the game?) It's not a huge issue, I was just wondering if there was anything to be done about that haha

• Moragaine

@Manakete_Smoocher I hadn't seen that befrore, but I'll look into it. Which mod was it that you used where the mirror was free?

• Manakete_Smoocher

Manakete_Smoocher Big Damn Hero

It was this one: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/299
                              It hasn’t been updated since 2016 and it’s an xnb replacement mod. I think I remember the mirror being free, but I could also be wrong! I stop using this mod ages ago because it was bringing the issue of the day not ending when you sleep

• Moragaine

Hmm.. I tried that one and it still charges; I'll keep looking around, though.

• 0boko

0boko Phantasmal Quasar

i noticed something interesting with the no-bathroom version. if i set the config to no-bed, suddenly i'm unable to use modified wallpaper and flooring. switching to two-bed allows me to do so, though. i'm currently about to test if one-bed has any similar issues.
                                  edit: so one-bed doesn't seem to work, and SMAPI gives me issues that says this.
                                  [​IMG]
                                  however, i did fix the wallpaper issue by removing the wallpaper and flooring images in the no_bed file.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
                                  • Moragaine

@0boko hmm.. that's odd. Could you go to https://log.smapi.io/, follow the instructions there and bring the link to your log back here, please? A full log file would tell me more about what's going wrong.

Edit: Yes, I'm going to need a log, since I cannot replicate the error.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
                                    • llamadramasims

llamadramasims Void-Bound Voyager

Hi there! I just found this mod and it looks amazing! I have one question though: does it work with a spouse room replacement? Or does it leave it blank? I just hate the spouse rooms xD

• Moragaine

It works with Karmylla's redone spouse rooms - however, I still need to update it for 1.4... I'll try and get that done tonight.

llamadramasims likes this.
                                        • Moragaine

All the different versions, attached to the first post, have been updated to 1.4 (fingerscrossed).