1. Hey Guest! Our new game Wargroove has released! Check out the forums or wiki for more information!
    Dismiss Notice

Farmhouse Basement Mod for Content Patcher

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Moragaine, Jul 26, 2018.

1. 0boko

0boko Phantasmal Quasar

it's a WHOLE bunch of different mods smooshed together.. i don't really remember them all, haha..

strawberry420 likes this.
    • KitteyWolf

KitteyWolf Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So theres just an empty spot where the fireplace used to be. Did you edit it out?
      I really liked the look with it in there, and tried to put one. But it doesnt let me? Is there a way to fix this so I dont just have an ugly empty spot?
      i'm using the 'all in one' download

Last edited: May 3, 2019
      • Moragaine

Moragaine Pangalactic Porcupine

@KitteyWolf <sigh> You should be able to put one there(grumblegrumble). Which version are you using?

Edit: looks like a shadow on the wrong layer.. =(

Last edited: May 3, 2019
        • KitteyWolf

@Moragaine i'm using the 'all in one' download my config being -
          "basement": "restored"
          "modern": "bath"
          "layout": "two-bed"

It seems to be acting like theres still an item there? Because I can't walk into the space.

• Moragaine

Try this/these:

Attached Files:

• KitteyWolf

@Moragaine Perfect! Its working great now! :D Thanks so much for the quick answers <3
              [​IMG]

• Moragaine

You're very welcome! This basement mod was one of my first SdV mods and it forced me to learn modding when the game changed, but the author wasn't around anymore. I also thank you, because I found a problem with one of the other maps in the package(even bigger than your problem.. lol).

• KitteyWolf

Oh dang! Well hey~ little problems leading to finding bigger ones is great. I'm super happy you're keeping up with this mod- its one of my new favorites.

Moragaine likes this.
                  • Moragaine

Update: I reviewed all the maps in the All-in-One zip and corrected a couple small and one major problems. Please redownload if you're using one of the affected maps, they should all be good now.