1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Farmhand stuck in skull cave shafts

Discussion in 'Support' started by lewispgj, Jun 18, 2018.

1. lewispgj

lewispgj Void-Bound Voyager

Hello, my wife and I have played Stardew since its release and recently invited another married couple to play the online beta with us. My wife and I each play on separate PCs on the same network. They also play on separate PCs on their own network, across the country.

For some reason, our friend's wife regularly gets "stuck" in Skull Cave shafts. The rest of us are able to jump in & descend, but her computer just hangs out at a black screen, indefinitely. Sometimes she will pop out, but other times she is stuck for the duration of the day, effectively making shaft-jumping too risky for her.

It seems like she may be triggered to pop out when one of us descends to a new/certain level. It has been a little too unpredictable to determine a pattern, though.

The issues does not affect any of the rest of us, but affects her 100% of the time, sooner or later, during Skull Cave runs when she uses shafts.

Could it have something to do with them being on the same IP address? Let me know if there is anything we can investigate for you. Thank you for the amazing game!