REQUEST FARMER WANTS A HAREM?!

Discussion in 'Mods' started by parley245, Mar 14, 2016.

Tags:
?

HAREM MOD?

1. YAY!!

335 vote(s)
    93.3%
  2. BOO!!

24 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. Vinsable

Vinsable Void-Bound Voyager

I'm okay with this game having Polygamy AND Polyandry, especially since there is Homosexual Marriages in this game as well.
    HOWEVER, there are certain specific criteria that I would like met that I'm sure the Majority of Society would accept.
    #1: the Playable Character can only Propose to only ONE Love Potential, yet the NPCs could also Propose to the Playable Character regardless of their Marriable Status; there could be a scene that involves Domestic Violence.
    #2: Enough Room: your Farm's House, especially the bed, should have enough room for your character & ALL of your spouses. IF not, then the NPCs are less likely to ask, maybe hint, but not ask, especially during those cutscenes.
    #3: the "No" Option(s): you might have Scenarios where your spouse doesn't like to have others, dislikes certain people, OR you don't swing that way (you happen to have increased their Friendship Level to that point). These options can also entail immediate divorce & replace OR more; However, no matter how much two people might seriously dislike each other, certain storyline criteria might entail Empathy & Tolerance(s).
    Otherwise, I wouldn't mind a pokkaloh mod.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

There simply is no good way to handle polyarmory in any form, and if anything the changes in 1.3 show that CA doesnt feel it should be allowed at all, rather then it being a programming limitation only.
      Because of this, it is unlikely that CA will ever remove the programming limitation, and patching that limitation out would be.... pretty much impossible, it is just referenced from more places then a modder can reliably edit.

• Vinsable

Vinsable Void-Bound Voyager

I appreciate your input, but I'm making these Suggestions so it won't have serious negative backlash. I admit that I'm more Polygamous because of my Lower than Normal Vasopressin Levels (Oxytocin for Women), but I'm more against Social Ostracization (aka Bullying), Domestic Abuse, & Responsible Family Planning than getting more than one girl in bed with me (I'm fine with just one, but things that I didn't choose to happen happen).

• Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

i personally would rather like a poly option though i can see how the game would limit it. the spouse room is always in one place so there would be complications there and some of the spouses have really similar schedules to each other and may overlap(not to mention not all of the villiagers actually like each other. you can't just get married to two people who don't want to live together)

Vinsable likes this.