REQUEST FARMER WANTS A HAREM?!

Discussion in 'Mods' started by parley245, Mar 14, 2016.

Tags:
?

HAREM MOD?

1. YAY!!

335 vote(s)
    93.3%
  2. BOO!!

24 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

I went and looked to see what you were talking about (i don't use nexus, i mean i'm sure i can get a lot of dl's, but i'm lazy and i also don't like the credit stealing going on from using it)

but damn, blush status. jeez, i love bdsm but didn't expect it in sdv. hahahahah. i'd probably only realistically just use that one shelf of "items" from the furinture package though lololloolo0l

definitely relates to the topic of the mod, obv.

• Davrial

Davrial Big Damn Hero

I used to use the Nexus a lot, when I had a computer able to run Skyrim. Not so much anymore. Also used it for Stardew Valley for a bit, but it quickly became apparent that this forum has far more mods on it so it's not even worth checking the Nexus for it anymore.

As for the bdsm, yeah modders and fan artists love adding kinky stuff, and both can do it at the same time due to Stardew's basic image/texture files. I wasn't surprised at all when they started showing up. That specific set of mods was slightly surprising tho, just because of how...creative of a though that must have been.

taintedwheat likes this.
      • AfrokingJ

AfrokingJ Pangalactic Porcupine

It's good for the farmer and the spouse have fun nothing wrong with that. I mean i use the craftable scarecrows but for a more wholesome person a shelf of toys to spice up their relationship is healthy.

• Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

wtf is this thread srsly lmao. also I checked the SDV nexus and there's a fat abigail mod??

taintedwheat likes this.
          • AfrokingJ

Between Nexus and Stardewmods.com i'm going to go out on a limb and say no, no those two definitely have more if not seperately than when combined. And espically if you want adult mods.

There's all sorts of stuff over there. None of Wheat or Sheetcakes awesome houses and farms yet but good stuff nonetheless

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
            • Davrial

Davrial Big Damn Hero

This thread is rambling, mostly. Also there are actually multiple fat Abigail mods. Probably because she's the one it most makes sense for her to be chubby, as all the others are either very fit or care way too much about their looks.
              That's my guess anyway. Could just be for some reason the people who like chubby girls decided they like her and decided to combine the two.

Huh, I didn't know about Stardewmods. com. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. As for the Nexus it's mostly just got stuff on here + adult mods, and I don't really care about adult mods.
              'Course my info might be out of date. I dropped out of the Stardew modding community for a few weeks due to life.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
                taintedwheat likes this.
              • taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

I don't really have much interest for adult mods either. Only because I'm adult in RL and that's alright enough. Also because the vast majority of media is shoving sex in your face in one form of another.

I love flirting in games, its fun. I'll always teeter on the edge with everyone, like getting all their attention and before choosing just one person. For me in the last few bioware games: its been Blackbeard, Liaria or Garrus.

I am definitely not "wholesome." I get a lot of shit for not having "proper" decorum in situations.

Also the chub thing: I think if you can rock it (like me) and obv Fat Abigail (some of them) then get on with it~

I actually wish someone made a mod to make your character have a little pot belly. Bruce Willis' GF from "Pulp Fiction" loved 'em (my husband reeled me in with the comparison) and a lot of people do.

• Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Did I not just say that those mods are prohibited? So, please don't provide links to them, either.

MrToni300 and Davrial like this.
                  • AfrokingJ

Thats what PMs are for right?

• Davrial

Davrial Big Damn Hero

Why must you tempt the mods?

• Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Well, he said "add a link here", which presumably meant... well, here. Just as long as it's not posted publicly.

Anyway, we're getting off-topic here.

• AfrokingJ

On topic. Harem idea would be nice but it seems impractical that said the one marriage mod we can't share has a broken spouse room which creates an empty room with a black void extending upward if one were to build a hallway onto that void with little rooms set up on either side they'd each have their own section. The problem is that you'd have to disable their schedules and choose their spawn points each day which seem to be randomized to "porch" "their room" or "kitchen. The issue at hand being that with multiple spouses you get a "nightcrawler" issue where they teleport inside each other [and not in the fun way] and thus screw everything up in the code. So a harem mod would also require not only multiple spawn points as well as dealing with the pathfinding system which can be finicky but also with 10 spouses and more if you have mods you would wake up out of bed and not be able to get outside due to the fact they are blocking your path. Not to mention adding more lines of dialogue and all it's a nightmare of a code if you want it to be half way decent. if you just want them all to have seashells but not living with you it'd probably be a bit easier to do but not that much.

• Davrial

Davrial Big Damn Hero

The dialogue would obviously be the lowest priority. As for the spawn locations that would be a relatively easy fix: you just generate the spawn location for one person (probably would be the first married if we go by my previously mentioned indexing idea), then you just add a small integer like 1 or so for each following spouse, and the force those new spawn locations. Granted that method would probably have them just all clumped up at the beginning of every day but that's better than them being inside eachother.

• Ribbonain

Ribbonain Pangalactic Porcupine

If there was a way to mod it were you were technically married to all of them but they weren't all in the household at the same time. Since there is pathing issues. Maybe at night at certain time at you could have a extra bed's they show up in them all sleeping. Added on room for show? Have button that switched between which wife you wanted to see for the day have the main wife at the household doing chores walking around to talk to ext while having the others doing tasks in town "ie" daily stuff".

• AfrokingJ

Well I don't know if they still are but there was a mod being made for Adultery. The mods may have shut down the thread or not. But the idea of lusty little rendevouz would be fun heck it'd be fun for even if you just choose the ones with your spouse. And i believe there was even a mention of NPC blackmailing you but i imagine that would be a bit harder for a modder to implement unless they just make it a quest or an event that subtracts money. Not sure the details.

• RozanePasteru

RozanePasteru Subatomic Cosmonaut

Well i heard if you got all of them at 10 hearts the Fortune teller at the Stardew Valley Fair will say something about "getting a few hearts broken". Be careful bout that lmao

• Gracelessdance

Gracelessdance Void-Bound Voyager

Dialog is the least important? Right. Cause all we care about is their looks? And trapping them in our house with zeros and ones.
                                    Anywhos. For those to simply can't choose (you can have more then one save file) or have to collect them all (Now this I get). I think Ribbonain's idea of a single 'LOVE' room being the spouse room, and have a rotating cast with one being the active spouse that day would work. Everyone else acting out their life before you married but with their married dialogue should you meet them.
                                    If you wanted more help on your Farm, check the new update- and or go Cheat one of the mods that DOES take care of your farm for you lol.
                                    For the room the spouse gets- there could be an added 'up stairs' and replicas for each spouse room could go there, not that they would hang out there but again for the gotta catch em alls. Same with thier little 'me space' it chould rotate maybe/or be the same for all. But again the amount of work it would take, I'm not sure you could pick and choose- it'd be EVERY BODY or no one, and the rotation would be even, you could HOPE you have the ablitiy to edit the frequency of one character over another but I'm not sure that would be possible... or very nice. Then you have festivals- and ... yha tons of work.

I'll stick to my Multi save files :rofl:

Now if we ever get the ability for the next level of child to grow up and help around he farm I'm all for the Mod that gives me an army of children to help us with our farm work! LOL

• mikeloeven

mikeloeven Big Damn Hero

Can we also have a homewrecker mod that lets you seduce the married characters as well? now the whole town is your harem. :sneaky:

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
                                      • XRiku

XRiku Void-Bound Voyager

Isn't the fact "You can only have 1 spouse at a time" hardcoded in the game, though?

I mean... it's not the first time someone suggests this (the harem idea), but people always turn them down because of that.

• RogerãoTop

RogerãoTop Guest

Então, sou brasileiro. Esse mod vai sair do papel ou não ? (Se fode pra traduzir essa merda)

So I'm Brazilian. Is this mod going to go out of print or not? (If he fucks to translate this shit)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2017