farm maps space

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kurachi84, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Kurachi84

Kurachi84 Cosmic Narwhal

i know there are mods for this, but i think this should be a standard thing
    i'd like to see more space on all maps except standard, although the small hill in the western part is annoying
    riverside map should have more ground, forest map should have at least some less grass texture (where you cannot plant) especially west of the farmhouse, the wilderness map should have a little less water, as it takes over the whole south-west corner, hill-top map should also have some more ground, or maybe that hill east being gone, and it all being flat, or maybe the hill with the ore being put in a way that it doesn't take as much open space

.... and if one wants a general idea, then all maps being bigger would do, a little extended, so that one can use more spaces, and in riverland's case, another decent island with a bridge to reach it
    with this all i mean "more tillable spaces" of course

i hope this'll one day be seen by CA, and being thought about

another idea is a way to create own custom farm maps, where one can put anything in, limited but customizable enough, including choosing which fish that are in each farm map we have now (without mods), to be in our customized farm map
    in the fish case, maybe one group, so the group of fish in one of the other farm maps, like everything in forest, everything in riverland or one of the others

this idea will get rid of the short on spaces (without counting greenhouse) on the non-standard farm maps
    oh, and of course the standard farm map is the maximum size
    maybe editing them somewhat would do, so that the character you make it on (shouldn't do anything to your other characters), can use a map already existing, except different

Christnewhogaming likes this.