WIP Farm House Exterior Replacement/Retexture

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by zcsnightmare, Apr 14, 2016.

1. zcsnightmare

zcsnightmare Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Dodge, dip, duck, dive, dodge! Nobody makes me bleed my own blood! I love the movie, especially the credit scene with Stiller in a fat suit, jiggling his moobs around to the Milkshake brings all the boys to the yard song. xD (I only like him in movies where he's being just someone silly instead of the bumbling loser always getting shat upon)

What about the obsession with large quantities of safety pins in clothing? I remember one kid who literally had 95% of his jacket covered in those things. But, I never really fit any stereotype, I don't think, until I discovered pot, then I was apart of that crowd. Lol.

Ah, empathy. If it's a dominant trait one possesses, it can be very taxing and exhausting. Gotta teach one's self to discipline it with a balanced mix of apathy.

I don't really have a favorite type of dog. I end up friends with most of them.

Quite a few things need to be fleshed out and more content in those areas would be great, whether player created or by CA himself. Like a hotel with random visitors! Kind of like how the tourist show up at the fair, but with more interaction! ...I wish I knew actual modding instead of just retexturing. I could try and learn, but let's face it: I'd read up a bit, try something that didn't work, then eventually find myself wandering off to do something else. The end. Lol

• taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

I watched it again a few a weeks ago, still holds up forsure.

Dude, ahh, not that much maybe in my ears but I learned that was not that cool because it didn't feel all that great in the lobes.

i was super studious, straight-edge asian that was like "ew, no pot, that stinks. my dad's a dummy, he always smokes. so does my grandpa (not anymore, he moved to PI to make me like uncle bobby hill and spend his VA checks where they're worth a bit more. super illegal in the phillipines), i don't wanna be like them." then i got high. then i had pineapples high that first time. then i had _ex high. then i was like, well.... weed is AWESOME

I was thinking there should be a hotel too! Bed and breakfast, ftw. You might wake up one day to see all your visitors massacred by slimes, not so great for yelp reviews.

But seriously... Especially since there's like two or three more farm map expansions, its like really? I would to, probably but yeah I'm too focused on doing too many other things at once to do one really complicated thing one step at a time. Actually if you want to try to create new buildings and stuff too. ALL that new mod that's coming out is suppose to allow us to hopefully add content to Robin's store that wasn't once there/load things on the farm maps.

I want a treehouse! A watch tower! Oooh! You can help if you want to design the how the store fronts would look and what not, etc, if ya want

• zcsnightmare

Ah, so the army I am amassing shall deliver ruin upon the Valley and I shall conquer! Prepare, for I shall rule with an iron fist!

That mod sounds awesome, I'd love to be able to do more stuff. I'm having a lot of fun doing retextures and what not.

Store fronts? What's that? Can I hang up swords? Can they sell swords? Can it be a room with swords everywhere?

• taintedwheat

apparently the custom store mod/ a dif one/ together could make this happen.

yeah it can sell swords! i just hope they make it easy to like add player created items too easily.

swede guy with all the different furniture, better weapons, dispensery, awwhh, hopefully hats n.n

zcsnightmare likes this.
          • Cytona

Cytona Void-Bound Voyager

havent been here for a while and wow, really great how these houses turn out. Definite a fan of the windows and small designs like flowers here and there, great job man!

zcsnightmare likes this.
            • taintedwheat

I just realized - why not a pug with a monocle as an npc lololol

Vixxi and zcsnightmare like this.
              • zcsnightmare

Thanks! ^.^ Quite a lot of trial and error, more so error than trial, lol. Glad ya like it.

What about...*dramatic pause* two monocles?

taintedwheat likes this.
                • taintedwheat

It still probably still wouldnt see too good. Omggg too cuuuuute

Where are you from?

• zcsnightmare

'Murica! Fuck yeah!

Outskirts of Memphis Ten-oh-see, yeehaw! I reckon I ought t'talk liek howie do down hur n da south.

taintedwheat likes this.
                    • taintedwheat

Cool! Ive only seen how it is over there on house hunters. Probably a happenin music show town. I love live music.

I am 40 miles north of San Francisco. Wine country, bs haha

zcsnightmare likes this.
                      • zcsnightmare

We have a Memphis in May thing for bunch of live music. I never go anymore, downtown is a mess and there's a lot of crime. A lot. And hardly anywhere to ever park. Same with our somewhat famous Beale street, but everyone just goes there to get drunk mainly. Lol. Elvis' house, Graceland, is in the heart of a terrible terrible neighborhood. Poor tourists. One couple got out of their car to snap a quick pick for just a sec, their kid in the car, and someone carjacked em. Luckily, he abandoned it a mile down the road.

But yeah. BBQ is where it's at.

Ah, so you're not far from the birth place of Rice-a-roni

taintedwheat likes this.
                        • taintedwheat

I grew up in the ghettos of Richmond. Unrelated, I met tupac's mom at my old job. But anyway, damn. That's some ghetto-ass shit, but I feel like if you're a tourist, you gotta realize that you could be a target of some assailant crime for the pure fact that you are a tourist and you stick out that way.

Crime is scary. I've had experience being around shady shit people get themselves into, and its like it doesn't make the walk in the dark any easier. I don't live in the busy east bay area anymore, and its SUPER different up here by it still doesn't make me feel any safer

TBH, there's somethings I havent seen, like the jelly belly factory or alcatraz. and i think i only walked the golden gate bridge once. oh, never been to pride...uh, wondercon forsure. unlike most, i fucking don't like disney that much and going once at 8 to disneylande was sufficient enough although I have seen things like this --and it's kinda like a huge shock to an asian nerd kid at 16ish http://www.burntramen.com/

this is deep pretty in the cuts, it was my first mosh pit that I really didn't want to participate in, and then waking up the most sore.

• zcsnightmare

Met Tupac's mom? Damn, he's legendary around here and pretty much most places, I'd imagine. Well, most people live in the mentality that that bad shit happens to other people, but never to them. Then are completely flabbergasted when it does happen to them and are traumatized from it.

I've had my dealings in the criminal element during my late teens and it's not so much the act of the crime being committed that's unsettling to me, but the mentality to be able to do the things that some criminals do. I've my own past run-ins with the law, (nothing violent or vandalizing to another) and spent a few nights in an overcrowded jail in a tiny cell that woke me the hell up to change up who I was hanging out with and what I had been doing.

Still have some old friends I rarely see that are still into that element, that mentality. They fully convince themselves that their victims, who they mostly never met or know, somehow did them wrong. If they have a nicer car, a house, stable job, etc, it somehow victimizes them enough to be able to do those things to that person with better material possessions.

Mixture of that and getting hyped up on coke or PCP.

If it makes ya feel better, I've never been to Graceland or done all that I guess are 'The Things to Do' when ya come here. I imagine most places are like that with the people who live there. Tell yourself you can go anytime you want but just don't care enough to ever do it. But, seeing Alcatraz would be pretty cool. Makes me want to do those ghost tours in insane asylums, though I don't particularly believe in that silly stuff. Still would be creepy and exhilarating.

Disney needs trigger warnings, always something messed up and sad in their movies. Been to DisneyWorld in Orlando two times or so, it's alright. Too many people. Hot. I don't like kids except my own. *starts humming It's a Small World Afterall* goddammit, it'll take days to forget that song.

It is unfortunate that I decided to click the link. I'd avoid the mosh pit, I'd end up like Peter Griffin.
                            [​IMG]

• zcsnightmare

Ack! I am so sorry! It totally skipped my mind the past few days (I haven't been working on anything, lol, been too tired from work but had a nap so I'm all good!)

I dunno if it's what you were hoping for, but here it is. Let me know if it's too dark or bright or w/e.

[​IMG]
                              [​IMG]

If ya like it, Download here ^.^

Vixxi and taintedwheat like this.
                              • taintedwheat

Idk if youve seen trailer park boys, but its society's fault for me being this way

Orlando is totes humid. Although i didnt go to DW when I was there, bought dro from someone who worked at the hotel we were staying at. ALSO SAW PATRICK STEWART.

So far every state I've been to [few], but statistically smoked weed in each of them. So far its anecdotal evidence, but pot sucks in chicago, vegas and orlando
                                Im sorry hahah, burntramen by reading it doesnt sound too bad. Nah man, those things don't happen anymore if yer cool --all the cool kids stand around apathetic-like refusing to feel the music

zcsnightmare likes this.
                                • zcsnightmare

Updated the download link to include your recolors, taintedwheat ^.^ (ofc with credits in ReadMe.txt and in OP, with your screenshots as well :D)

[​IMG]

taintedwheat likes this.
                                  • taintedwheat

Awww thanks!

When I get on the computer I will link your thread in mine, proper!

Watching the deadpool movie for the first time

zcsnightmare likes this.
                                    • zcsnightmare

Wait.

...is it out on DVD now?!

• taintedwheat

On demand does it earlier for rent, my dad has credits from comcast complaining lololol

zcsnightmare likes this.
                                        • zcsnightmare

D: I wonder if it's on my streaming service. I loved that movie. I need to see it again. Fox finally did a comic book movie right and pretty darn close to his origins.