WIP Farm House Exterior Replacement/Retexture

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by zcsnightmare, Apr 14, 2016.

1. taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

You should make it hold like a sword or something, cool though. I like asian dragons, cute devils.

Ooh some furniture bases are good for huge epic chairs too.

@SpringsSong looks great!!

zcsnightmare likes this.
    • zcsnightmare

zcsnightmare Scruffy Nerf-Herder

^.^ I'll add it in a bit and shoot a link here. The sprite sheet is a mess right now, with me marking off the boundary size for most furniture, so you'd have tables and chairs with little black lines around it, lol. (I engrished there for a moment :O, edited lol)

Not a bad idea, but I'll have to wait a bit to mess with it again. It was time-consuming getting it the way I wanted it, a decent pose, etc etc. Looks like a couple areas I need to touch up.

But, as usual, I jump around from one thing to another without finishing it xD I wanted to personify my character a bit.

[​IMG]
      Added a new hairstyle as a helmet ^.^ I could have fun designing some cool full head covers without needing hats.
      Now, to see about if I can make the shirt look like armor. Would like to add the cool monster arm, but there are a lot of arm sprites O.O'

[​IMG]
      Close?

taintedwheat likes this.
      • taintedwheat

I think it's pretty close! Also, I was wondering if someone would be able to do that in replace of just using the limited number of hats.
        i suck at fighting games, i always found it random that soul caliber repped star wars so tough

zcsnightmare likes this.
        • zcsnightmare

We don't talk about about the Star Wars one...lolol

[​IMG]

I guess if the hairstyle's room doesn't provide enough room, you could make half of what you wanted on the hair and use a hat skin to finish the upper part. Like make a big alien head or something. That's so cool it covers the face and also a large portion of the body, without covering the arms. Could make a spooky ghost! Ooooooo

[​IMG]
          (I can't wait til the second one, it better be good)

taintedwheat likes this.
          • zcsnightmare

Gray Dragon Statue

Red Dragon Statue

Sorry it took me a bit, I tend to get sidetracked more than a dog trying to play fetch around squirrels. Anyway, mediafire downloads. Once I get more retextures done, I'll make a new thread for them here and put em up on Nexus. The other retextures were already in the one file I used. Here's what they look like.
            They're enlarged so may be a lil fuzzy.

[​IMG]

• taintedwheat

omgggg need your washerrrr and dryer for my cusotm farmhouse extended its perfect. i love you

i'd rec like more shading highlights on it though n.n i will definitely replace one of my vanities with it

Vixxi and zcsnightmare like this.
              • zcsnightmare

It's a lil hard to see, but I didn't wanna go overboard with the shading.

May look better screenshotted with a black/darker background

[​IMG]

Vixxi and taintedwheat like this.
                • taintedwheat

dawg, you right, you right. i'd really like to see retro-er colors on it n___n

hmm: like this?
                  stuff to add to bathroom.png

maybe not though, idk what anything looks like together yet

something along the lines to match this

• zcsnightmare

You'd get that 70's look with a similar color to those green lockers. Or was that the early 80's? I can't remember. lol.

• taintedwheat

you think so? i was thinking earlier -- unless you consider the 50s more of a tan/orange era, i guess. i stereotypically associate the time with robin egg blue, not sure why, circle dresses i guess

in any case white works hahaha

• zcsnightmare

Ah, looks like you're right after a brief google search. I just recalled old pictures of my grandfolks and seeing stuff like that, but I forget they're old as balls and it was around 50s-60s.

taintedwheat likes this.
                        • taintedwheat

honestly, am not looking that forward to being old. i mean, i'm asian so it'll take longer for me to look w/e age, but. oh god.

you know, u.s. history stuff -- pink and light blue 50s appliances: "get you women off the industrial lines by getting them these pretty colored household appliances, the men are back from ww2"

fuckiiiit, still love pink

zcsnightmare likes this.
                          • zcsnightmare

Haha, yeah it does seem like Asian women just suddenly look old overnight. Lucky, I'm already finding gray hairs here and there. Can't even sport a beard anymore cause that's 50% of it D: I thought this was a forties thing ;.;

Oh the pink. I thought you meant the green from the lockers. Yea, that'll look cutesy.

Ah, the fifties. The "good" ole days of segregation, oppression, getting to third base was hand holding, and Marty McFly trying to get his parents to do it so he would continue to exist.

• taintedwheat

green is also nice, its my favorite color. it'd be better. tbh those are too big to be all pink :p

whaaat everyone should still do the beard thing even if grey. it's "distinguished." how old are you?

When I saw that movie when I was younger my dad's was like, "it's a good movie, you're going to like it."
                              People still say that today, and I'm still confused and on the fence about it because really...why? hahaha

• zcsnightmare

I'm sure it'll fit right in if it matches the color scheme of your home. I'm particular to a slight modern look, so I use whites and blacks a lot.

I'm super old. Like I should get a discount for my meals. An ancient 31 ;.; Beards are only distinguished if you're wearing a top hat and monocle!

Wut.

You don't care for BttF trilogy?
                                [​IMG]

Lol, they're alright to me, a classic, but pretty cheesy. I liked the second one cuz flying cars :3 (which I hope we never get because people can't drive on the ground or with a little water on the road, but flying? Sounds like a nightmare)

• taintedwheat

Black and white all day [although black and silver if you like the Oakland Raiders lololol]

Or browns. Or colors. Idk anything except neon. I freaking despise anything to do with rave culture, and its not like ive never participated before to just provide prejudice w/o experience. X_<

Pfft, 25 here!

Nah, my ex ruined them more for me. Idk why, but he wanted to get a microsoft zune w/ engraved 25000 jig/jizzawatts or whatever it was.

http://www.warbybarker.com/dogocle/ <the only animal that should wear a monocle 2016>

zcsnightmare likes this.
                                  • zcsnightmare

Never been to an actual rave, but ecstasy is one hell of a drug. Neon lights are kewl when you're rollin', well everything is pretty awesome when you're rollin'. Just not the come down part D: talk about being depressed. I'm not sure how I survived my younger years. Lol.

I remember when I was 25, when I use to walk fifteen miles, through the rain and snow, up a hill, just to get...somewhere.

And it's gigawatts, gosh! Jizzawatts. Hahahaha

Speaking of watts, and electricity, I just got hit by an electric horse fence about an hour ago. Goddam, that hurt like a mothafucker.

And only a dog? Pff, you're quite mistaken, miss. [​IMG]

• taintedwheat

I had the worst experience where I had all my shit stolen from my friend's car and finding that out coming down on mdma SUCKED. I was such in a bad mood and I had jury duty later day that I had to call around about not going and some reason you have to get the judge's approval for not being there. And so I am like on the phone and yelling at a judge about not going to some shit that isnt even a trial yet. [The next day when I did go it was considered a mistrial :zzz:]

Raves would be cooler if the music wasn't bad and you have random weirdos try to dance up on you. Like not kewt, brah. Everyone's sweaty and a lot of them are all drugged out and horny that it's super uncomfortable. I went to a lite one in berkeley when I was like 19 and there like a super, super pregnant girl there. You know she got pregnant at one of those things @____@

Its supe depressing when you get this around this age to find out you needed doc confirmation that you are bipolar ii. Actually not so, thats sorta helped but still, shit seems so dire when you're hella emotional all of the time

Awwwh that cute. Dogs are just, idk sooo cute too hahaha

• zcsnightmare

Ack, goddam Jury Duty. Just completed my first one two weeks ago. Sucked so much ass. But, I got my measly $22 check from them. -.- gee thanks. I didn't get assigned to any trials, so that was nice. But, man, their "process" of determining if you're bias/prejudice or not is shit.

Made me lose what little faith I had left in the system. These folks are determining if someone's guilty or not, at least interview each one personally or have all of them fill out a survey or something. Not just gather em all up and see if anyone says something outloud that indicates them as not a good juror. Maybe have a day to teach em the fundamentals to being a just juror.

/endrant

I don't care for the club/rave scenes. Or any scenes with a lot of people. Or anything crowded. And being around strangers high off the harder substances can be pretty damn awkward and uncomfortable. Never been to a rave, but there was this afterparty for some professional play I went to see a long time ago, I think I was about 19-20 as well. Some random drunk/high off something with a low cut blouse randomly smothered and rubbed her smelly, sweaty teats in my face so I kind of know those feels. (It was like that one Ben Stiller movie where he's playing bball with some fat hairy shirtless dude. What movie was that? Meet the Parents? The second one?)

But, yeah, having heightened emotions are a helluva lot more stressful and legitimate when ya have responsibilities that keep a roof over your head and food in your belly. I laugh at the shit that I use to stress out about in my teen years. Though, I know it's worse when you actually have an emotional disorder, nothing really helps and just gotta ride it out mostly.

And dogs can definitely be cute. ^.^ I work with em all the time and they never get old. 'Specially those cute wittle faces, squee!

• taintedwheat

Lol... Ben Stiller and balls... All I'm thinking about is Dodgeball! dodge, dip, dive, dodge (am I missing one?)

I don't like them either, I went as support for my friend to go to that. Haha.
                                          I think anyone who has had a really decent teenage years and it was their "highlights" are usually not so great nowadays. Actually their highlights is baby photos on facebook *shudder*

it's annoying to be a living definition of an 2005's eruption of the emos; without the bad hair and constantly wearing tight jeans, but whatever. lols the most creative and funniest people to ever exist and do are emotionally unstable hahahahaha. so that helps a bit in itself to just drive past shit, but you know. my biggest problem is that people almost certainly use it as a crutch for less-problematic situations but whatever, they're lucky. like watching comedy and learning about history have been like good vices for me about it. i think most people don't understand empathy and the ones who do are too empathic that it like it's a fuckin dower man. at least make fun of it and laugh about it.

squish faced dogs are all my favorite. i wish there was seaturtles instead of jellyfishes at that one event in the fall. argah, someone really needs to interweave new event days, i hate how its the same every year