RELEASED Farm Expansion 3.3

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Advize, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Advize

Advize Cosmic Narwhal

That's so strange... I never encountered that bug when I first developed and tested the mod, but it definitely happens now. I half suspect SMAPI 2.0 caused this as well but I can't even imagine how or why.

I'll start looking into it today between other RL errands I have to run. I expect I'll have a fix out tonight because this bug is unacceptable. Thank you for the submission.

Edit: The fix is done, will upload shortly. Currently handing out Halloween candy.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
      lannihamm likes this.
    • Advize

Advize Cosmic Narwhal

Farm Expansion 3.0.2 is now available on the nexus.

v3.0.2: Robin no longer overstays her welcome after upgrading an existing building.

Yukyy, Tinybillow and anothersarah like this.
      • Advize

Advize Cosmic Narwhal

Farm Expansion 3.0.3 is now available on the nexus.

v3.0.3: Bug fixes. Fixes infinite loop upon naming hatched pets, and bee hives now produce the correct honey type.

Yukyy and DragonDreads like this.
        • DragonDreads

DragonDreads Phantasmal Quasar

Just a quick question. Will you be able to fix the dig spots on the expansion? As of now, they haven't produced anything when I dig them up. Not on a previous save or on a new one. Thanks for the mod.

• Advize

Advize Cosmic Narwhal

That should be fixable, I'll look into that when I get a chance.

DragonDreads likes this.
            • Advize

Advize Cosmic Narwhal

Just wanted to update you on the artifact spot situation. I found a solution, will upload a fix shortly.

Edit: Farm Expansion 3.0.4 is now available on the nexus.

v3.0.4: Artifact spots on the expansion now correctly drop items.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
                DragonDreads and lannihamm like this.
              • DragonDreads

Thanks so much, really appreciate it.

• Advize

Advize Cosmic Narwhal

Farm Expansion 3.1 is now available on the nexus.

v3.1: Adds farm expansion location to world map. Improves compatibility with other mods.

• Advize

Advize Cosmic Narwhal

Farm Expansion 3.2 is now available on the nexus.

v3.2: Adds new config option for patching alternate entrance to the expansion from the backwoods. Adds full support for the TreeTransplant mod. Unpacks assets for easy editing.

anothersarah and DragonDreads like this.
                    • DragonDreads

I'm not sure if it is a bug or not. I'm having a slight issue with planting trees in a specific spot on the expansion. Namely a small section of land to the left of the entrance. I'm hoping you can see it in the screenshot. The uppermost tree is one spot over to the right of where I wanted to plant it. When I tried to plant it in that exact location I received a can't plant error. I tried several times and had to place it one spot to the right. The tile in question is location 35, 25

Attached Files:

• Advize

Advize Cosmic Narwhal

Wow, thank you for posting this as I never would have noticed this. Apparently there is a tile property at 35, 25 with a name of "NoSpawn" and a value of "Tree".

I'll include a fix in the next release, in the mean time, please replace mods\FarmExpansion\assets\FarmExpansion.tbin with the following file: https://www.mediafire.com/file/r4u9cg33gs3gvzr/FarmExpansion.tbin

DragonDreads likes this.
                        • DragonDreads

• nekoCrimson

nekoCrimson Subatomic Cosmonaut

Would this work on all 5 (vanilla) farms or just the standard one? I suppose I could use the Backwoods entrance if it doesn't but I like knowing these things in advance.

EDIT: I seem to have missed the part in the changelog where it says it does. definitely going to install this one!

• DungeonRyu

DungeonRyu Phantasmal Quasar

Good day!
                              Can you tell me which assets I should edit in order to change graphics that is created around the warp point on the regular map. Since if you add a custom farm.xnb the entrance to the Expansion looks weird.
                              I wonder if it takes a piece of the road from the FarmExpansion.tbin?

• plasticpalfun

plasticpalfun Poptop Tamer

The SMAPI console reports that the mod is incompatible, and disables it. Will this mod be updated to work with SDV 1.3.28 / SMAPI 2.7? The next SDV minor release is already in beta, and so is SMAPI 2.8...

Thanks!