Farm Creatures

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Big Fishy, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Big Fishy

Big Fishy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I would like to see creatures that can be contained in proper holdings (cows, chickens and sheep) and slaughtered, cooked, and eaten. I also want them to be able to reproduce to make more animal and have them not just simply "despawn" or disappear.

2. PuppyVolcano

PuppyVolcano Subatomic Cosmonaut

Well unless various other features (such as the need to eat food) were added to the game, I can't see how there would be much of a point.

3. Serp

Serp Zeromus

Having my own personal farm would be nice,like feeding the animals and talking to them and having a life of a farmer,that would be nice

4. IAmDubs

IAmDubs Tentacle Wrangler

You talk to animals? Pshhh. I talk to myself, much more interesting in my opinion :)

5. Serp

Serp Zeromus

Who said I DIDN'T talk to myself?

IAmDubs likes this.
  6. Peberro

Peberro Subatomic Cosmonaut

No, no, no, eating? I dont want food in this game!
    I just want to ride a Pig

7. jon218

jon218 Phantasmal Quasar

That should be a setting for different planets, where you turn off spawning and de-spawning, and the creatures have to reproduce at a set rate. Then if your farm animals were being eaten by one species, you could search and destroy those creatures, making them extinct on that planet. Then you could even bring home one species from another planet, and have it be invasive. There could be species who sneak/ lay eggs on your ship. It would make your planet much more interesting.

8. IAmDubs

IAmDubs Tentacle Wrangler

MINECRAFT REFERENCE