REQUEST Fantasy Valley

Discussion in 'Mods' started by radhalla, Dec 18, 2018.

1. radhalla

radhalla Void-Bound Voyager

Hello! This past week or so, I've been working a bit on a project I call Fantasy Valley. Basically, I eventually intend to transform the visual aspects of the game into a fantasy theme. However, it is a really big project, and I'm new to this whole pixel art thing, which means that so far I've been relying on taking existing mods and altering them to my liking. I'd love it if anyone out there would maybe be up for helping out. Perhaps a Discord could be made for easier communication? I have plenty of ideas, my skills are simply lacking in certain aspects. In other words, I'm looking for people with some pixel art experience (experience with map editing would also be great!)

This is what I have so far:

Furniture
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Buildings
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Kitchen (WIP)
    [​IMG]
    The cauldron is going to function as the cooking station, and the potion shelf as the fridge. The rest is simply an example of decoration so I could get a visual on how the different furniture and placements would work together.

Credits go out to the original creators, xakei, addy468, Eemie and KAYA. I'd of course need their permission if ever releasing the modifications for the public. If you are one of the creators, please let me know if you don't want me to alter your art, and I'll remove it from this thread asap!

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018