Fanfiction: Experiencing Freedom CHAPTER 47 is a go! (February 7th)

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by ApertureGaming011, Jun 16, 2016.

?

What type of calendar should I use for this fanfiction?

Poll closed Jul 12, 2016.
  1. Gregorian (January to December)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Stardew Standard (Spring-Winter)

10 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. ApertureGaming011

ApertureGaming011 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

In case you were wondering why this fanfiction along with The Signal weren't being updating, it's just that I've had a busy week. I had to go to the heart of Seoul to meet my cousin and take a scooter ride around the Han River. Not to mention the painful four-hour subway ride just to get there.

To prove that I'm still alive, I'll post a sample of Chapter 32 here.

“...Thank you, Donnie. Now, let us return to our reports about the Ferngill-Gotoro War. French Espionage agents have reported mysterious yet somewhat disturbing secret that they have uncovered during their raid in the military base of the Gotoro Empire’s province of San Misericordi. Our reporter Kate Lockwell is now reporting in.” The news anchor said. James’s concentration went from the food to the TV. He was ready for whatever was bound to come from the screen.

“Thanks, Ben. According to the last two messages of the French espionage agents, the first says that the agents have found a software form of schematics of a new type of weapon. The image shown here states it. The words in the top left corner of the image that reads ‘PROJECT-LIQUIDATION’ seems to be the name of the project. We have Professor Martin Jasper here that has attempted to decipher this puzzle. Professor?” Kate Lockwell replied. James squinted his eyes to see the image clearly.

“Yes, Kate. As we can see here, we can see a relatively flat cylinder with fifty spikes protruding from its top. We believe that these spikes are some kind of warheads. This long cylinder may be the propulsion stage of the weapon, seeing that there are nozzles on the bottom. In short, there is a high possibility that this thing is a ballistic missile.” The professor said.

“So if this is true, how do you think that it will differ from the currently most powerful ballistic missile operational, like the American WX-9000 Thermonuclear missile?” Kate asked.

“Well, judging by the size of this missile, it is very small, compared to the size of the WX-9000. Let us take that American missile as an example. The WX-9000 missile is forty meters tall and four meters wide. However, the dimensions of this weapon’s propulsion system is only fifteen meters high and two meters wide. Also, the schematics say that this is definitely an ICBM, thus the Gotoro Empire has a very efficient form of rocket propulsion that we may not know. Now looking at the warhead, just one of these spikes are the size of a M37 Hand Grenade. If the schematics that says that the blast zone radius is fifty kilometers, then it is definitely something we should be afraid of.” The professor replied.

Gabaw likes this.
    • ApertureGaming011

CHAPTER 32! LOTS OF BLOOD! LOTS OF BLOOD!

The silence of the outside world and the blinding white outside the window signaled the arrival of winter of Planet Earth. Although chilly, James was mesmerized by the view that his room window gave him. He went outside and took a deep look of Cerulean Farm to find his crops frozen to death. It was indeed a sad sight for him, but he looked at the dilapidated portion of the farm covered in snow. The blinding white snow that covered the greens of the flora was a dream that James wanted to achieve for thirteen years. In fact, he was so mesmerized by the view that Jade had to slap his cheek thrice to get him back to reality. “James, I’ve already fed the animals and activated the heater. Now where’s my breakfast?!” Jade asked. Shaking his head rapidly, James opened his mouth.

“Uh… Yeah, sorry. I’ll get to it right now.” James replied, running to the refrigerator. He pulled out four eggs and some strips of bacon and fried them to readiness. As the two sat down for the feast, James turned the TV on by throwing a pack of gum on the on button using magic. “I’ll retrieve it later.” He said as saw magic dissipate from his right arm. He still couldn’t believe that magic could flow through his cybernetics.

“...Thank you, Donnie. Now, let us return to our reports about the Ferngill-Gotoro War. French Espionage agents have reported mysterious yet somewhat disturbing secret that they have uncovered during their raid in the military base of the Gotoro Empire’s province of San Misericordi. Our reporter Kate Lockwell is now reporting in.” The news anchor said. James’s concentration went from the food to the TV. He was ready for whatever was bound to come from the screen.

“Thanks, Ben. According to the last two messages of the French espionage agents, the first says that the agents have found a software form of schematics of a new type of weapon. The image shown here states it. The words in the top left corner of the image that reads ‘PROJECT-LIQUIDATION’ seems to be the name of the project. We have Professor Martin Jasper here that has attempted to decipher this puzzle. Professor?” Kate Lockwell replied. James squinted his eyes to see the image clearly.

“Yes, Kate. As we can see here, we can see a relatively flat cylinder with fifty spikes protruding from its top. We believe that these spikes are some kind of warheads. This long cylinder may be the propulsion stage of the weapon, seeing that there are nozzles on the bottom. In short, there is a high possibility that this thing is a ballistic missile.” The professor said.

“So if this is true, how do you think that it will differ from the currently most powerful ballistic missile operational, like the American WX-9000 Thermonuclear missile?” Kate asked.

“Well, judging by the size of this missile, it is very small, compared to the size of the WX-9000. Let us take that American missile as an example. The WX-9000 missile is forty meters tall and four meters wide. However, the dimensions of this weapon’s propulsion system is only fifteen meters high and two meters wide. Also, the schematics say that this is definitely an ICBM, thus the Gotoro Empire has a very efficient form of rocket propulsion that we may not know. Now looking at the warhead, just one of these spikes are the size of a M37 Hand Grenade. If the schematics that says that the blast zone radius is fifty kilometers, then it is definitely something we should be afraid of.” The professor replied.

“Thank you, professor. We may have found a superweapon that could mean the disastrous end of the war is imminent. Unfortunately, all espionage personnel were void of contact, meaning that they were all killed in action. This was Kate Lockwell of KOSU 5.” Kate Lockwell said to the camera. James gave a deep sigh of worry and continued with his food. His bacon and eggs had become cold.

“This looks bad. I think I’ve heard of this weapon before…” James said as he took a bite of his egg.

“Well, I did hear about it too. In fact, I think I remember seeing a holographic model of the missile.” Jade replied, taking her plate to the sink. James nodded as he finished his food and placed his plate in the sink, too. After he cleaned them with frigid water, James wore his hooded jacket and set off for the outside. “Where are you going?” Jade asked.

“I’m going to see the wizard. Call me if something goes wrong.” James replied, closing the door behind him.

“…This truly is an interesting event, young one.” The wizard said as he added a Super Sea Cucumber inside his glowing purple cauldron. James was reading a spell book while holding up another with telekinesis. “Perhaps may I see it again?” He asked.

“Sure.”James replied as he moved his book to his left hand and concentrated his energy to his cybernetic arm. Green aura flowed through the machinery and a ball of light formed on its palm. “This… gives me questions.” He said as he clenched a fist, dissipating the magic.

“I do not understand, too. It was proven by the 356th wizard that magic cannot flow through machinery. In fact, I have proven it myself. I have tested my magic in what you mortals call computers. It had absolutely no effect, young one.” Rasmodius said.

“That’s something we might work on together, Mr. Rasmodius. I’m sure we can learn something from this discovery.” James replied, closing his spell book. He glanced at the sky blue liquid bubbling in the cauldron. “I forgot to ask what you were making in that cauldron. What is it?” He asked.

“Hmm… This, young one, is the Potion of Patience. It is one of the Seven Lightly Potions. Each giving magical effects on the personality correlated to its names.” The wizard replied. “It is almost done. All I need… is a crystal berry.” He added as he dropped the said berry into the bubbling potion.

“I don’t understand these… potion effects. May I know in detail?” James asked, looking confused. He walked to one of the bookshelves to search for a book about potions only to be stopped by Rasmodius.

“Let us say that you have the power of Patience. If you are patient in any situation, the magic shall aid you by empowering your abilities. This is the most simple answer I can give.” The wizard answered.

“…What are the others?” James asked. Rasmodius chuckled at his curiosity.

“Determination, Perseverance, Patience, Justice, Bravery, Kindness and Integrity are the Potions. You have already consumed the Potion of Perseverance, which gave your soul the tenacity to call in the power of the Mage.” The wizard replied.

“…Wait, then that green potion that you gave me…” James asked.

“Indeed, young one.” The wizard interrupted. “It was the Potion of Kindness. All seven potions give the essence of the Forest. However, what the Junimos really wanted was the kindness to nature, which the Potion satisfied. Come, Chosen One. You must drink this.” Rasmodius said as he poured some of the bright blue potion in a bowl. “It is needed for the prophecy.” He added. James slowly took the bowl from the wizard and sipped it until it was empty. Although sour, the potion gave James a mystical sensation. Energy flowed through his body as if it was blood. The magic choked him as he coughed and coughed. He fell to the ground holding his neck with both of his hands. He threw up blood as Rasmodius chanted spells on him. When the dust had settled, James found the strength to stand up.

“…Was that it?” James asked.

“Indeed, young one. The power of Patience has rooted itself in your body. You have now three of the seven Lightly Powers. Now, let us continue studying this magic to machinery anomaly.” The wizard replied, patting James on the back. Nodding, James walked back to his chair and channeled his new abilities on his cybernetic arm.

James closed the door of the Wizard’s Tower behind him only to find Fenrir sitting down, covered in snow. She looked up at him with glistening eyes. James couldn’t see a tiny bit of hostility in them. Seeing how Fenrir was shivering in the cold, James gently picked her up and placed her in one of his jacket pockets. He walked into the Cindersap forest as Fenrir cuddled in the warmth of her master’s jacket. As James walked around the forest mesmerized, something sparked inside his mind. He remembered sharing a short conversation with Fenrir after she saved him in the mines. Keeping this in mind, he opened his mouth. “Fenrir, I…have questions. Is it okay for a human to talk to a puppy?” He asked.

Yes. What’s wrong? Fenrir’s thoughts rang through his. James gave a nod.

“…Are you and Garfield the only Feral Deceivers?” James asked.

There used to be many of us, until the Smoluanu attacked us 10000 years ago. I’ve lost my entire family and we were forced to disguise ourselves as harmless animals. Fenrir replied. She had a echoing voice of a young girl.

“How did you live during those times?” James asked.

We would relieve ourselves from our disguises when the moon shines. We would tunnel our way out and hunt for any animal that we could find. I’ve relied on hunting raccoons. I’ve met Garfield when we were being attacked by the Frost Jellies until you came. Fenrir answered.

“Oh, I see. I’m… trying to think of something here.” James said as he walked past Marnie’s Ranch and into Cerulean Farm. It was getting dark. “…Should I let you out at midnight so you can go hunting? I’m starting to think that keeping you like a house pet would ruin your form.” He added.

I would love it! I already can’t wait to return to hunting! Fenrir said as she yapped in glee. James gave a chuckle as he opened the door of his house and put her down on the warm wooden floor.

“Wait here, Fenrir. I’ll be back.” James said as he closed the door behind him.

As he was walking around Pelican Town watching the snow fall on the ground, he felt his phone vibrate as James walked past the Mayor’s Manor. He unlocked his phone to find that he had received a text from Pierre.

James, this is an emergency. Abigail has gone strange. Please come to my store as fast as possible. PLEASE

His heart skipped a beat and worry filled his mind as James ran back west and to the General Store. As he peeked through the glass doors of Pierre’s General Store, he could hear the voices of Abigail and Pierre shouting at each other while Caroline was sobbing. Suddenly, he heard a gunshot and a pebble shot through the glass door, shattering it in the process. The pebble scraped his face, leaving a small red graze on it. Seeing the situation, James rushed in and intervened the conflict. Abigail was pointing her guns to Pierre while Caroline was in a dilemma of whether to apprehend her daughter or take her husband to safety. “ABBY!” James shouted.

“…You never understand the pain I went through ever since you pulled me out of Prometheus! I was having a good life until your STUPID mind thought that it was a good idea to pull me from my friends and take me to this pathetic excuse of a place!” Abigail continued shouting at her father, not hearing her boyfriend’s words. Seeing that shouting won’t do and his girlfriend’s trigger fingers tightening, James gathered up his magic and shot a purple aura at Pierre, forming a bubble. Abigail’s guns fired, but the pebbled inside were bounced off harmlessly on the bubble. She turned her head to James. “WHAT MAKES YOU INTERFERE?!” She shouted.

“Abby, what the hell are you doing?!” James shouted back.

“I want revenge, James! I want revenge for this excuse for a father that took my friends and my uniqueness from me! Just let me do it!” Abigail yelled. James thought for a few seconds and opened his mouth. Shouting won’t get this stalemate anywhere.

“Abby, if I learned one thing I’ve learned from my painful past is that violence won’t solve problems. In my perspective, you can’t stop bloodshed by shedding blood. I may not know what your father did to you, but that doesn’t mean that you have the right to give harm to him.” James spoke calmly. His left eye started glimmering sky blue with thin smoke of the same color trailing up from it.

“You are the one who told me about the Code of the Hammurabi! Eye for an eye! Tooth for a tooth! I’m going to take the exactly the same thing that he took from me: Happiness! How? I WILL DESTROY THIS STORE! BESIDES, WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MY FAMILY?!” Abigail yelled out. Tears started to well up in her eyes.

“You’re right, Abby. I don’t know much about your family nor you. However, what I know is that your parents love you, baby. It’s just that their ways of making you happy don’t fit with you. Both way, they’ve tried to make you the princess of their world and that’s all that matters.” James calmly replied, making Abigail flinch when she heard the word ‘baby’. She had never heard him use it on her before. Her heart seemed to have skipped a beat. Abigail hardened her heart and opened her mouth.

“Shut up! Shut up! SHUT UP!!!” Abigail screamed. Tears streamed from her eyes. “I’m not faltering from your and their STUPID lies! Now let me be!!” She shouted.

“Lies? Baby, why would someone bear a child just to apprehend him from his desires?” James asked.

“YOU CAN SEE THEM RIGHT HERE!” Abigail yelled back, shaking her guns onto Pierre, who was now shaking.

“If Mr. Berneau really was a parent like that, he wouldn’t let you do anything. He wouldn’t let you love me. He wouldn’t let you hang out with Sam and Sebastian. We’ve talked about this when we ran away from your father!” James said. Light blue fumes flowed from his eye more densely. The power of Patience was kicking in, but he had no need to use magic yet. Abigail’s arms were now shaking. James could see the doubt in her choices but she quickly hardened her heart and ceased her shaking.

“You, James. YOU, DAD, MOM… YOU THREE ARE MY BIGGEST OBSTACLES OF MY FREEDOM! I WILL KILL YOU ALL AND GET BACK EVERYTHING THAT WAS STOLEN FROM ME!” Abigail yelled. She was now sobbing. Seeing this, James decided to test her. He was filled with determination. He raised his arms into a cross and glared at her.

“Then do it, Abby. To be honest, I want to help you be happy. If that’s your way to achieve what you want, go for me first. If I am to die in your hands, I want to see you smile before that happens.” James calmly said.

“ARE YOU STUPID?!” Abigail screamed.

“I am stupid enough to love a gemstone like you, Abby! You’ve confessed to me about it during your birthday! I know that you cried when I was in a coma and secretly held my hand during it! I truly want to make you happy, Abby. If you consider me as an obstacle to your happiness, let me disappear from this world.” James replied. The light blue fumes turned into orange. The power of Bravery had kicked in.

“I… I…” Abigail hesitated. She was in a verge of breaking down. “GET OUT, JAMES! I’M NOT AFRAID OF GETTING RID OF MY OBSTACLES! LET ME KILL THIS STUPID OLD MAN!” She screamed.

“Then kill me first, baby! End our miseries! End my demons of my past and your obstacles! Two birds with one stone, remember?” James replied as he walked slowly towards his girlfriend.

“Don’t come close to me!” Abigail shouted. James shook his head as he walked closer. “I SAID DON’T COME CLOSER!” She screamed as she pointed her guns at him. As he approached her, James calculated that he would cause collateral damage if he used his magic to shield himself. He would have to take the hits. “STAY AWAY!!!” Abigail screamed as she pulled the triggers. Every pebbles that came out from her guns hit her boyfriend’s body, squirting blood and gore in the wounds. James eye returned to his sky blue, his patience at full swing despite excruciating pain that followed between each shot. Abigail emptied her guns as she fired her last shot. She was panting and shaking as James was now two steps away from her. “I SAID I AM NOT AFRAID TO GET RID OF MY OBSTACLES!!!” She screamed as she slashed her iridium blades on James. Even more pain followed, but James kept his patience. “GET. OUT. OF. MY. WAY!!!” Abigail screamed as she slashed away, leaving blood everywhere around them. Pierre and Caroline watched in horror as their daughter attacked who she loved the most. James didn’t utter a word. He wrapped his girlfriend around by her waist tightly. “LET GO OF ME!” Abigail yelled as she stabbed James in the heart with her guns. He gave a gasp, but his determination to end this fight swarmed through his blood. When Abigail removed her weapons from his body, she started shaking madly. She dropped them to the ground as she broke down in tears. She was wailing with tears flooding the ground near the two as she embraced James by his waist. James fell to his knees with a bloody splat. Abigail was also covered in his blood. “I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry…” she whimpered as she cried on her boyfriend’s bloody shoulders. She too knelt down.

“…I love you, Abigail. Don’t forget that.” James weakly groaned as he fell to the ground with his world turning black.

After three days of dilly-dallying (See reason in the sample), I have finally made the story for this chapter! I've based this in a Korean love-detective drama I saw a few years back. PS- Do you get the reference of the Seven Lightly Potions?

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
        Risukage and Gabaw like this.
      • Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

Geez you weren't kidding :p Got straight up violent at the end there. Good guy James showing his manlier side :rofl:

ApertureGaming011 likes this.
        • ApertureGaming011

The first eight chapters of Experiencing Freedom has been published in Archive of our Own! That version will have NSFW versions in the future chapters. Such chapters posted here well be revised to fit the forum's standards such as simplifying or removing explicit scenes.

Gabaw likes this.
          • ApertureGaming011

CHAPTER 33! ACTION STATIONS! IT'S... LEWD?

“ALERT: INCOMING ENEMY FORCES. ALL PERSONNEL, REPORT TO THE ARMORY IMMEDIATELY!” The mechanically distorted voice of the advisor shouted through the speakers. Sirens rang through the halls and the dormitories swung open. James along with his comrades ran out of their rooms and dashed to the said area. When James entered, the commissars were barking out orders as the supersoldiers grabbed their weapons from the lockers and loading them with ammunition. James picked up his assault rifle and checked the GUI next to the scope. All 32 rounds were loaded. He cocked the gun and gave a thumb up, signaling that he was ready.

“24, where the hell is your sentry kit?!” The commissar barked at James.

‘Oh, right!’ James thought as he rummaged through his locker to find his tools and parts for the sentry. “Ready, sir!” he shouted, facing the commissar.

“24, this is the fifth time you’ve spoke to me unprepared! This is your last chance, understood…” The commissar’s question was interrupted by a tremor.

“Artillery strike, sir!” Soldier 91 told the commissar.

“I’ll take that as a yes, 24. Alright, men! Move out to sector Echo-419! Go! GO!” The commissar shouted. The supersoldiers complied and ran out of the armory. Encumbered, James followed his comrades out and into an airlock hatch that leads to the outside.

“Alright, soldiers! You all ready?” Soldier 17 exclaimed. The soldiers yelled with positivity.

“This is going to be a hell of a day, 24!” Soldier 14 said, nudging James’s shoulder.

“I’ll see you back alive, Lys.” James whispered as the hatch opened with the blinding sunlight shining the dirt.

“Alright, move! Move! Neutralize the enemy frontlines! Show them how flawed the United Nations is!” Soldier 17 exclaimed as he fired his rifle at the enemy position. James followed Soldier 17 as he too fired his assault rifle. His optical implant permitted the supersoldiers with pinpoint aim with 4 millimeters of discrepancy. Thus, the enemy frontine troops were easily mowed down by just twenty four supersoldiers.

“Enemy tank! Take cover!” Soldier 31 exclaimed as she pointed at the European Leopard 3 rolling through the broken wall.

“I got this, hang on.” Soldier 14, or Lys, said as he dashed in the speed of a race car at the armored vehicle. He jumped on the turret and pried open the hatch. Once done, he jumped in and killed the crew inside. “I’m going to need a gunner.” Lys said through the radio.

“I’ll go in.” James replied. Soldier 17 nodded as James dashed for the tank as a hail of artillery shells and bullets barely missed him. He boarded the tank and recalibrated the weapons system. “I think I’m better off with building sentries and making guns over this.” James spoke to himself.

“Well, if you have a better plan, I’m all ears!” Lys shouted through the driver’s seat as he slammed the acceleration pedal. The tank lurched forward.

“Nah, too late. Alright, let’s take care of the IFVs!” James shouted as he rotated the turret, making the cannon point at the enemy vehicles. With every successful shot he pulled off, the IFVs erupted into orange fireballs as their wrecks rolled on the hot sand. The supersoldiers ran ahead of the tank as they fired upon the enemy infantry. Suddenly, James and Lys heard a mysterious wail.

“Uh… 24, what the hell is that?” Lys asked. James peeked from the hatch something that would horrify every tank crew. Four F/A 32 Silver Ghost stealth fighters were closing in on their positions with their loud engines deafening the environment.

“ENEMY AIRCRAFT! LYS, GET HELP!” James shouted as he rotated the turret to face the aircraft, but it was too late. Two of them fired their air-to-surface missiles at the tank as it blew up into smithereens, whitening James’s vision. Suddenly, he could hear a familiar feminine voice calling his name.

“…James? Please… please don’t…” The voice called quietly. The voice sounded as if it was about to wretch. James, unable to open his eyes yet, grumbled as if trying to clean his throat when exhausted. His senses felt distorted as he felt warm touches embrace his cybernetic arm. “James… Please, I… I… I love you…” The voice said, sobbing. James cleared his mind just enough to realize that the voice was from his girlfriend, Abigail. The last thing he remembered was that she attacked her to the point of incapacitation. When things became clear, James opened his eyes squinting due to the bright lights of the surgery lights.

“He’s gaining consciousness! Maru, what’s his heart beat?” Harvey exclaimed.

“It’s 34 Beats per Minute, doctor! It’s dangerously low!” Maru replied.

“Damnit, this transplant isn’t working properly…” Harvey swore.

“Doctor, we can use adrenaline!” Maru suggested.

“Good point! Go get it! He might not last long at this rate!” Harvey exclaimed. Maru nodded as she rushed to the shelves and take a small bottle of adrenaline. She impaled it with a syringe and extracted a small dose. She rushed back and gave the syringe to Harvey. “Well, here it goes…” He said to himself as he injected the clear liquid into James’s left arm. Everythings seemed to become rapid for the farmer as his drowsiness dissipated completely and started to shake.

“Doc, what is happening?!” Sebastian shouted.

“It’s a small side effect on injected adrenaline. Give it a few minutes and he will be alright!” Harvey replied. Just as he said, James’s body started to stabilize itself after three minutes of continuous seizure. James’s exhaustion and pain seemed to have subsided as he opened his mouth.

“Ugh… where am I…?” James asked.

“JAMES!” Abigail screamed as she hugged her boyfriend tightly. Her tears soaked his patient’s robe as she cried on his chest. “I’m so sorry…” She whimpered.

“…Abby? Are you alright?” James asked. Abigail nodded in response. James placed his right arm on her head and gently rubber hair around, soothing her. “Doc, what happened? I thought getting pierced through the heart meant death?” He asked Harvey.

“Well, you are lucky that I had a donor’s heart that I’ve accidentally ordered last month in my cryo-storage.” Harvey replied. James gave a smirk.

“Accident? I thought those were unacceptable in medical science?” James asked.

“Well, I guess some human mistakes save lives.” Harvey replied, chuckling.

“Okay, I’m starting to question your medical license now.” James jokingly said. Harvey gave a loud laughter and assured him that everything will be fine. James sat up from his bed to check the damage done before. His chest was covered in bandages. “…How many stitches had to be made?” He asked Harvey.

“Thriteen.” Maru replied. “Oh, you’ve been on that bed for five days. Today’s the sixth of Winter.” She added.

“Does that mean that I can get up?” James asked.

“Well, yeah you can. Wanna give it a try?” Maru replied. James nodded as he carefully stood up and walked around the room. Abigail stood with him at all times, holding her hands on his shoulders in case he falls. During this time, James asked Abigail questions about how her family acted while he was incapacitated. It turned out that when James was operating, Abigail bowed in front of Pierre in the waiting room weeping while repeating how sorry she was. Pierre and Caroline forgave her, but they haven’t talked to each other ever since. She woke up late, skipped meals, never hung out with Sebastian and Sam. If seriously famished, Abigail would simply walk to Jojamart, buy a cup noodle and eat it in her room. She spent half of her day next to James as he was recovering from his injuries. When not in the clinic, Abigail took visits to Cerulean Farm and gazed at the dilapidated portion of the land, thinking about her negative actions that caused all of this. When James passed his medical examinations and was good to go, he opened his mouth.

“Hey, Abby. Abby?” He asked. Abigail released him and looked up to his eyes. “I forgive you. That’s all that matters. I love you, and it will never change.” He said.

“I love you too…” Abigail whimpered on his chest.

“Hey, uh… you want to stay over in my house? I want to stay with you.” James asked.

“Sure.” Abigail looked up and replied with a big smile.

James was thinking about his last dream in the clinic as he waited for the five eels sizzling in the deep oil to brown. The salt bottle was floating around in the air in front of him with the help of telekinesis. Suddenly, something snapped in James’s head. His last nightmare had given him the answer to his long time question about the identity of Soldier 14. The name was Lysandre Von Morgensonne. He was two years younger than him and was perhaps the youngest supersoldier to have his entire family killed and taken to Gorgon Base. He was a short German with long red hair but tied to a ponytail for the sake of it not hindering his optics. Although James doesn’t remember what cybernetics his friend had been given, he knew that his role was to be a rapid scout and an expert vehicle hijacker. Just then, a slap from the back by Jade brought him back to reality. “James, our dinner’s burning!” Jade shouted. Shaking his head, James looked at the oil pan to see three of the eels turning dark.

“Oh, snap! Right!” James exclaimed as he hastily took out the fried eels to a plate with a kitchen towel placed on top. He took two of them and covered it with spicy sauce. He finished it off with cayenne flakes while he simply plated the rest on a plate with lemon slices. Just as he placed the plates on the table, someone knocked on the door. “Jade, open the door!” James shouted as he walked back to the counter to get cutlery.

“I already did! It’s your girlfriend! Why does she have a bag with her?” Jade shouted back.

James gave a shrug as he placed the forks and knives on the table. Just as he looked up, he saw Abigail leaning on the dining table, drooling. She was wearing a brown detective’s coat and and black elastic pants. She was soaking wet due to the melting snow. “Oh, uh… Hi, Abby. I’ll go get you a towel.” James said as he walked to the bathroom, only to be stopped by Abigail. She pulled him into a deep kiss. “…you’re cold.” James said as he released his lips. He dashed to the bathroom, retrieved the largest towel he had and rushed back to the dining table. “Abracadabra.” James jokingly said as he wrapped Abigail with the towel. She giggled at the reference. Jade followed as she sat down on her seat and began eating the food.

“How did you know I loved this?” Abigail asked as she stuffed her mouth with the spicy eel.

“Gus told me for some reason.” James replied as he cut his fried eel with his knife. “He probably wants me to impress you.” He added as he put the sliced eel in his mouth. Abigail giggled as she panted because of how spicy the eel was.

“You put so much spice!” Abigail pouted.

“Well, if you’re gonna eat spicy; you’re going to do it like a man!” James jokingly replied as he tried a sample of the spicy eel. “Damn, I take that back. It is spicy.” He said gritting his teeth.

It was ten o’clock when the three finished their meal. Jade has gone to sleep quickly as she spent her day hanging out with Sam and Sebastian. James speculated that she latched onto Sebastian at all times. With that obstacle out of the way, James inched closer to Abigail sitting on the couch watching 2 Days and 1 Night on KBS World. “Oh my God, Taehyun! Why do you keep losing to games with food?!” Abigail screamed as one of the members lost a game. James chuckled at how determined she was on the show. In reality, He also enjoyed it.

“Good to see you liking this so far.” James said, cuddling his girlfriend. He released her and walked to the refrigerator to get two bottles of beer. He came back to the couch and gave one to Abigail. They clinked bottles and took sips from it as they watched the entertainment show together. Thirty minutes later, the effects of the alcohol kicked in. Abigail was sweating and her face was ruddy despite the cold environments of winter. Her jacket and shirt were drenched in sweat as she sat down in front of him below the couch.

“James?” Abigail asked with a slurred voice.

“Yeah?” James replied.

“I want your clothes.” Abigail requested.

‘This girl is getting strange…’ James thought as he nodded and walked to his wardrobe. He took out his old white shirt with the large ‘24’ written on the back. He came back with the shirt and tossed it to his girlfriend.

“I guess I should wear it here…” Abigail said as she suddenly started stripping her upper clothes off. Frightened, James swiftly turned away from the sight as she drunkenly changed to the shirt. He turned his head back to Abigail when she sat back on the couch next to him. She scooted over to the point where she sat on his lap. “Baby? Are you tired?” Abigail asked with a seductive voice. That was it. James’s sanity was now four billion light years away.

“Not at all, Abby!” James replied as he embraced her by the waist. Abigail gave a squeal of excitement as a result. Little did they know that all this little playtime resulted with their clothes dropped off from their bodies as they shared love on James’s bed.

-THE DETAILS WERE REMOVED DUE TO THE FORUM’S STANDARDS. THE NSFW PART WILL BE VISIBLE IN ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN. INSTEAD, HAVE A WARNING.-

"Uh... Abby?" James asked as the couple were working each other out.
            "Yeah?" Abigail replied, panting.
            "Do you mind if I break the forth wall?" James asked, pointing at the reader.
            "Sure!" Abigail replied, giggling.
            "Uh... If you are so perverted that you want to know exactly where we're doing right now, check out this dimension called..." James hesitated, looking at his script book. "...Archive of our Own." He concluded.
            "Yeah, we're lucky to have the forum's regulations keeping our privacy, reader!" Abigail added.
            "Enough of that. Our readers will be confused. Wanna finish this off?" James asked.

-END OF 4TH WALL BREAKING-

“Damn, that was my first time,you know?” James said, panting. Abigail was still resting her head on his thigh, giggling.

“It was so fun!” Abigail squealed, rubbing her boyfriend’s abs.

“God, this is so embarrassing…” James grunted, looking away.

“Don’t be! Why do I love you so much?” Abigail replied as she crawled to his face and have a passionate kiss before falling to sleep.

Well, this is the first NSFW writing I've ever written. The AO3 version will have all the details about the NSFW part, so I'll sit back until people start calling me a pervert...

Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
              Gabaw and Risukage like this.
            • Risukage

Risukage Giant Laser Beams

How interesting... Grand Theft Auto tank mission, anyone? :p (Also, hmm, this Soldier 14 looks familiar, I wonder if this is the end of him? Muahahahhaaaaa... :rofl:)

And Harvey better have a locker full of spare parts, or James and Clint need to start drawing up more cybernetic bits, 'cause more of these shenanigans and he's gonna need 'em. :D

Gabaw and ApertureGaming011 like this.
              • Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

Looks like James dodged death once more. It's an exciting life he lives tho most wouldn't choose it!

Risukage and ApertureGaming011 like this.
                • WATERTHOOOOOSSEE

WATERTHOOOOOSSEE Phantasmal Quasar

Hmmm....

NSFW....

Interesting...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• ApertureGaming011

WE HAVE DETECTED A MASSIVE PROTONIC ANOMALY: CHAPTER 34!

“Wh… What the?!” James exclaimed as he saw Abigail resting her head on his chest naked. However, as he thought about what happened last night, he relaxed and played with her hair as she slumbered deeply with some occasions of her head rubbing his abs. James checked the phone to find that it was still 5 o’clock. Nodding, he moved his girlfriend’s head away from his chest and silently departed from the bed. He slipped back his underwear and tip-toed to the bathroom to get washed up. As he walked out of the room, he saw Jade rummaging through the refrigerator as usual. When he approached her, Jade made a angry glare with eyes with dark bags below them. “Uh… Are you okay, Jade?” James asked.

“Was that necessary?” Jade asked, clenching a robotic fist.

“What are you talking about?” James asked back, scratching his head.

“Why did you two had to be so loud? I couldn’t sleep.” Jade replied. James’s face turned ruddy and his mind was filled with doubt.

“Uh… oh dear.” James said to himself. “Well, uh… it was my day of recovery, you know? I wanted to just have a happy-go-lucky slice of videogame and Korean entertainment show night until beer… let’s say that it stepped that up a notch.” He attempted to explain, but Jade stopped him by holding her hand by his mouth.

“You don’t know how embarrassed I was when I was calling Sebastian and heard all of this disturbing moans and creaks, right? You two gave me a worse time than what we’ve faced at Gorgon base. Do you even know how afraid I am about what Sebastian would think of me? I’m sure that he thinks that I was touching myself!” Jade raised her voice. James face became flushed with red.

“Whoops.” James replied, shrugging. He knelt down to take out some food ingredients.

After sending Abigail back home, James and Jade went to work with the animals. All four cows have grown up and were ready to be milked. Jade had been suffering from them because she had to simply pat them. Now that their udders are filled to the brim with sweet milk, James could now make use of the old metallic bucket that was laying around in the house for at least twenty years. “Jade, do you know how to milk cows?” James asked his roommade. Jade shook her head in response.

“Well, I think I can give it a try.” Jade responded as she grabbed Europa’s udders. James ran to her and stopped her.

“I have trust issues whenever you do things like these. Don’t you want Callisto to NOT poop on your face again? Besides, I will kill you if you hurt my cows. Confirmed?” James said, waiting for Jade’s response. After a long pause, Jade let go of Callisto’s udders.

“Very well, Mr. Farmer. Tell me how it’s done.” Jade said with a deep sigh. James gave a nod as he gently squeezed the udder and pulled it up and down, letting the white protein rich liquid dribble into the bucket. It wasn’t until James filled two buckets worth of milk when guided Jade on milking the last cow, which was Io when he gave a nod.

“Alright, I think you got a hang of this. I’m sorry for scolding you about the udder thing.” James said, patting Jade’s back. Jade hoisted her bucket full of warm milk and shrugged his hand away.

“Go away, James. I have to go apologive to Sebastian thanks to you.” Jade said, walking out of the barn. James gave a shrug as he followed her out.

“Whoa, there Fenrir! What’s wrong?” James asked as Fenrir hopped around him.

I sense something! It may be something that you know! Fenrir signaled as she pointed her nose at the shrubs.

“Shrubs? How does that relate to me?” James asked with a confused look. Fenrir gave a sneeze and ran towards the said shrubs. She leapt over it. James followed her and jumped over the line of shrubs to find himself on the graveyard of Pelican Town. “Fenrir, what are you doing?” James asked as he saw his puppy bark at a small tombstone that seemed to gather moss. “Huh? What’s this?” James asked himself as he knelt down in front of it. The stone had a mysterious paragraph engraved in it that James couldn’t understand. The potions that he had been drinking couldn’t help at all.

James, you have the key to this! Fenrir signaled.

“What do you mean?” James asked.

Look in your bag! James immediately dropped his bag. As soon as he unzipped it, Fenrir dived into it.

“Hey, what are you doing?!” James exclaimed, trying to take the puppy out. Fenrir only bit on his right hand, letting sparks come out of the bite marks. “Jesus, Fenrir! Don’t tell me you’re gonna pee in there!” James added as he shook his damaged hand out. Just as he finished ranting, Fenrir hopped out of the bag with a scroll with a yellow band tied to it.

THIS is the key. Fenrir signaled as she ran for the local library.

“Wait up!” James said as he picked up his bag and ran for the puppy towards the library. Fenrir scratched on the door as he approached her. Shaking his head, James picked the puppy up and opened the door.

“Ah, Guten Morgen, Herr James. Is it another artifact? Or perhaps you have a book you wish to read?” Professor Gunther Von Esling asked, tipping his hat.

“Uh… yeah, it’s an artifact. I think it’s one of those scrolls.” James replied as he handed out the scroll with the yellow ribbon.

“This…. This…” Gunther stuttered. James approached him to see if he was okay. “Dies ist perfekt! This is the last of what we need to complete the Dwarfish language collection! Danke, Herr James!” Gunther exclaimed as he leapt from the counter and ran towards the artifact displays. He set the scroll in between the red and green ones. “It is complete. I cannot thank you enough.” Gunther said, shaking James’s hand.

“O…kay? What happens now?” James asked.

“What happens? Well, I shall call the National Prehistoric Linguistics Association about this discovery! They shall bring us a copy of the Dwarfish language book to us!” Gunther replied.

“Cool! How long will it take for it to get here?” James asked.

“Well, it would take a week…” Suddenly, the door swung open with Sam coming out with his mail satchel. He was holding a box the size of a large encyclopedia.

“Professor Von Esling, your delivery… Yo, what’s up bro?!” Sam greeted both of the people.

“What’s up, Sam?” James greeted back as he gave a high five to the blonde friend. “Anyway, Professor, your package is here.”

“Ah, das is gut!” Gunther said as he took the box from Sam. He opened it to find a tablet covered in Styrofoam balls.

“Well, what is it?” James asked.

“Yes… this is it! Martin Jasper’s Dwarfish Language Encyclopedia… Electronic edition! Das ist gut!” Gunther said to himself with a big proud smile. “Well, this library isn’t built for these electronic books…” He added as his smile dissipated.

“Hey, uh… do you mind if I have it, then? You said that the paper version will come in a week.” James suggested.

“You do, Herr James? Ah, das ist gut! Here you go!” Gunther replied, handing the tablet to James. Fenrir popped her head from James’s pocket and and sniffed the tablet.

Yes, this is it! Fenrir signaled. Now, let’s go back to that tombstone!

“What? Why?” James asked.

“Herr James, did you just talk to a dog?” Gunther asked with a confused face, but James was already outside the building.

“Okay, Fenrir, let’s see how this works.” James said as he switched the tablet on next to the tombstone. The camera of the device whirred to life as it portrayed the tombstone on the screen. Suddenly, the tablet started to decipher the writings on the tombstone.

Stand between the pillars three

With gift as precious as the sky:

A rainbow forged from land, not sea

Then galaxies will heed your cry.

“What does that supposed to mean…?” James asked himself as he stood up. He decided to walk around town to find anything similar to the three pillars without success. Shaking his head, he checked the tombstone again. ‘A rainbow forged from land, not sea… what would that mean…’ James thought. Suddenly, something clicked in his mind. “Fenrir, follow me!” He exclaimed as he rushed to the path to Cerulean Farm. Fenrir yapped as she ran with her master despite the thick snow.

As soon as James entered the house, he immediately barged into his room. He kicked opened his minerals chest to find what he thought would be the key to Fenrir’s riddle: A prismatic shard. He mined three from the mountain caves. He gave one to the Junimos and didn’t know what to do with the other two. He took the largest shard. “…What now?” James asked himself as he walked out of the house and near the bus stop. With James and Fenrir’s surprise, the bus was active with Pam Anderson, Penny’s alcoholic mother, as the driver.

“Hey, farmer kid! The bus was repaired a few days ago and I didn’t even know that until last week!” Pam called to the young farmer.

“Oh? Well, that’s interesting.” James lied. In fact, he knew that the Junimos fixed it.

“Anyway, Penny and I are happy that I finally got my job back! Want me to take you for a spin? Don’t worry, kiddo. I cut down on the drink.” Pam assured. Shrugging, James took out a 500 Galleon note and slid it into the ticket machine. The machine beeped, confirming the payment. “Great! Let’s get a move on!” Pam said as she entered the bus. James followed her in with Fenrir hopping in. The bus lurched forwards soon afterwards.

“We’re here, kiddo! Calico Desert!” Pam called out as she pulled the bus to a stop. The snow didn’t exist here; there was only yellow sand. There were a few palm trees, but that was it for the tall flora of the region. James exited the bus only to feel the immense heat that the sun shot at the ground.

‘Jesus, that’s hot!’ James thought as Fenrir hopped out from his pocket. “So, what do we do now?” James asked himself, walking around the area to see what was here. As he was walking towards north, he saw something. Three artificial poles were standing tall with a small cylinder inside slightly on the west. Suddenly, James rummaged through his backpack to retrieve his tablet. He instantly noticed that these might be the pillars that the tombstone was talking about.

James, this could be it! I remember the Smoluanu talking about these pillars for millennia! Fenrir signaled in excitement as she and James ran for the pillars. James approached the cylinder to find a shape carved on the vertical surface. James carefully placed the rainbow shard on the shape. As soon as he placed the shard on the cylinder, it glowed until a hologram popped up with rapidly changing Dwarfish words flashed on it. James looked around with worry as the three pillars started shaking and orchid streaks flowed through the creases of them. Just then, the ground beneath him shook as it started to move down to the ground.

‘Oh god, what the hell is happening?!’ James thought as the ground around him went lower into the ground. The ground around him turned out to be a lift. The lift stopped at a futuristic looking room. Orchid streaks flowed through what looked like thin pipes to a mysterious object that resembled a sword’s hilt levitating on a platform at the other side of the room. James slowly walked to the object as he looked around holding the tablet. As he reached the object, James reached for it with his right arm for safety. If it broke off, he would simply wait for it to repair. Closing his eyes for whatever would come, James grasped the object. Nothing seemed to happen as he removed the object from the antigravity field. The object was very light. It was as if he was holding his smartphone. He found a button on the hilt. Curious, James pressed the button. As soon as the button went down fully, two orchid auras exited from the object. They formed a hollow horned circle and finalized with two blades. The aura was in fact plasma. Just when James was amazing himself with the sword, he heard machinery whirr into life. He turned back to find two robots with treads armed with plasma cannons approaching him. Seeing that he had no other weapons with him, James decided to use the new sword. Fenrir hopped out from his pocket and transformed into her monstrous form.

You get the one in the right. I’ll finish off the left. For my family. Fenrir signaled as she snarled at one of the sentry robots.

“Got it.” James replied as he charged to the right robot. Fenrir pounced on her target as it fired its weapon, but the bolts were no match to her thick hide. James in the other hand ran on the wall and impaled the robot with his sword. It went in cleanly. Seeing this, he sliced the robot in two. Once the dust had settled, Fenrir transformed back into her normal form and hopped into her master’s pocket as James walked back to the lift.

“Ugh… who is that?” James mumbled as he woke up from his slumber. “Oh, hi Fenrir.” He said as he saw Fenrir hopping on his belly. He immediately woke up to do his farming chores. After doing his chores, James sat down on the couch to see what was on the news.

“…Now for the next news, let us look further into the war. The Gotoro Empire’s infamous Deathly Fleet has recently obliterated France’s 16th Présage Fleet. What could this mean for the UN Navy?” The anchor said to the camera.

“The Gotoro Empire’s legendary Deathly Fleet is a small but powerful group of ships comprised of an aircraft carrier, a battleship, two cruisers, two destroyers and a missile submarine. It has annihilated the 16th Présage Fleet which is three times the size of the Deathly Fleet yesterday at 3:29 PM Ferngill Standard. What is unusual about this fleet is that it has two flagships, the GES Pride, the Carnage-class supercarrier and the GES Wrath, the Murder-class Battleship. Although battleships are considered obsolescence across the UN Navy, the Gotoro Empire’s battleships seem to be doing their jobs at their fleet. The US-Ferngill Joint Navy is now doing a search-and-destroy operation in the last known area of the Deathly Fleet somewhere in the Gem Sea. The ships, GES Pride, Wrath, Gluttony, Greed, Lust, Sloth and Envy are strangely named after the Seven Deathly Sins as a trivial fact. This was KOSU 5’s Kate Lockwell.” Kate Lockwell said to the camera. James gave a sigh as he heard of how effective the Gotoro Empire’s strikes were. At this rate, the United Coalition might fail in a matter of months. Shaking his head, James took a look at his new sword.

‘You, sir, are an interesting and cool weapon.’ James thought as he activated the sword. Glowing hot plasma slithered from the hilt and formed the blade. The sword was so light unlike the Iridium sword he used to wield. “I think I’ll call you… the Galaxy Sword.” James said to himself as he retracted the weapon.

I have two things about this fanfic. Firstly, looking at the immense speed and armor buffs of the Galaxy Sword, I theorize that it is a lightsaber-like weapon with a glowing orchid plasma blade. Secondly, the Gotoro Empire's Deathly Fleet was inspired by the Tal'Darim's Death Fleet. Here is a list of its ships:

GES Pride (Carnage-class Supercarrier) Length: 423m. Aircraft capacity: 145
                    GES Wrath (Murder-class Battleship) Length: 327m. Main Armament: x6 620mm Magnetic Cannons in two batteries
                    GES Sloth (Torment-Class Missile Cruiser) Length: 204m. Main Armament: GM-45 Cruise missiles
                    GES Gluttony (Torment-Class Missile Cruiser)
                    GES Greed (Sacrilege-Class Destroyer) Length: 153m. Main Armament: x2 157mm Magnetic Cannons in one battery
                    GES Lust (Sacrilege-Class Destroyer)
                    GES Envy (Iconoclast-Class Missile Submarine) Length: 120m. Main Armament: x 20 GM-45 Cruise Missiles/GV-12 Short Ranged Nuclear Missiles, Mk.98 Guided torpedoes

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
                      Risukage likes this.
                    • Risukage

Hahaha, getting very much a Fullmetal Alchemist vibe here. :)

• WATERTHOOOOOSSEE

This is why blinds,sound proof panels and curtains are invented.

Gabaw and ApertureGaming011 like this.
                        • ApertureGaming011

What do you mean?

..Oh wait, nevermind

• WATERTHOOOOOSSEE

I only reply about the things that i can make a funny remark on and this series is getting serious and serious by the second
                            That's why i only reply 1 sentence at a time :(

• Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

#bringbackbattleships :rofl: Great chap Aps. I think Pam's last name fits :p Dunno what it says about Penny tho lmao.

• ApertureGaming011

Since I can't quench the thirst to show you how the Deathly Fleet is like, here's a quick sketch of the fleet!

The Deathly Fleet.jpg

There seems to be a mistake. The Carnage-Class Supercarrier here is the GES Pride, not the GES Wrath. Whoops

Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
                                  Gabaw and Risukage like this.
                                • ApertureGaming011

4019th Viewer has been satisfied...? Anyway, I can't be grateful enough for how much you read my petty fanfiction! Thank you SO MUCH! It's because of this fanfic and YOU GUYS that I am living my life happier!

• Risukage

I really want to make a good M.A.S.H. joke about you making 4077 views soon, but then I realized that that series is like three times as old as most of the people in this forum and you lot would have no idea why that's funny. :D

• WATERTHOOOOOSSEE

I was going to make a 4042th joke too but bleh :p

• ApertureGaming011

I thought of making an entire post dedicated with the information of my two fanfics, like the Seven Lightly Potions, the Deathly Fleet, the Cave Saga X series and the lore of the Elemental Wars. What do you guys think?

PS- my Experiencing Freedom document got corrupted, so my NSFW chapter is basically non-existent. I'm completely rewriting chapter 34, so please hold your horses. Thank you guys for reading my petty fanfics until now!

• Kid Absurdity

Kid Absurdity Big Damn Hero

I don't understand what the post you're proposing would be for. If it's to give additional details that don't fit into the fics, that makes sense! If it's to clarify details, you would probably be better off making the details clear in the fics themselves instead of sending readers to a helper document.

ApertureGaming011 and Risukage like this.