Pixel Fan Boats

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by ArabDiSASTER, Jan 16, 2013.

1. ArabDiSASTER

ArabDiSASTER Orbital Explorer

Hey guys, I came up with this Zelda Wind Waker "King of Red Lions" Sprite, that I hope if the staff sees that maybe (im just wishing here :p) could include as some kind of in-game Easter egg or tribute to that game. I got the Idea from Tiy's Twitter pic of the oceans and how beautiful it is... Okay here's the pic.

[​IMG]

If you guys have any Boat pixel art, that would be cool. Id love to see some of your guys's creations! :)

Ickura, Breather, NewLiar and 3 others like this.
  2. Dzelda

Dzelda Parsec Taste Tester

I was stalking Tiy and he was viewing this thread -w-

Gratz, they saw your stuff :rofl: That said, I really loved the reference to Wind Waker earlier when they were working on oicean stuff, Im just glad the audience loves it just as much as I do too :3

ArabDiSASTER likes this.
  3. ArabDiSASTER

Thanks a ton!

4. I'd use this boat were it an option.

ArabDiSASTER likes this.
  5. ArabDiSASTER

Thank you!

6. Pandamonium

Pandamonium Big Damn Hero

It looks awesome. Wind Waker was my favorite Zelda game, so I would love it if this boat was in the game.

ArabDiSASTER likes this.
  7. Unique Boater

Unique Boater Space Spelunker

Nice. I hope it gets featured and starbound puts this in the real game!

8. Jake9039

Jake9039 Pangalactic Porcupine

While I love the idea here, I don't think the devs would put it the the game because Nintendo keeps a tight hold on it's copywriter properties, meaning without their permission, this sprite would get this game removed, and the devs would probably have to pay a very hefty fine.