Fair looting.

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Nakano15, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Nakano15

Nakano15 Pangalactic Porcupine

Well,the reason of this topic,is to talk about the mob loots.
    One thing that maked-me say "OH MY GOD" at Terraria,was that non-humanoid mobs was dropping money.
    Slimes,Bats,and other monsters,that wasn't humanoid,or undead,was dropping money.

That's kind of weird,so,the monsters on the game,that aren't humanoid or undead(mobs with QI are included on the list) couldn't drop money,but their loots can be valuable,that when we sell,it gives the money,but not a lot of money,like as the humanoid mobs may drop.

So,make the looting fair,may turn the things more interesting,and make players raid dungeon or invade enemy planets to get a good loot.
    But yes,the monster loot prices can't be "the sum",but "a sum".

2. Opirian

Opirian Subatomic Cosmonaut

shouldn't this be under Mechanics? just saying

3. Attack_Fish

Attack_Fish Phantasmal Quasar

I'm not sure how I feel about this idea but I definitely want all the hundreds of different creatures in the game to drop hundreds of different loot in the game! I want there to be so much loot that it would be impossible to collect it all!

4. Jaber

Jaber Pangalactic Porcupine

Drops could be for selling OR crafting, right?
    Of course, depending on how the inventory and creatures are set up, you might end up having every inventory slot filled with random drops, which would be just plain annoying.

5. Nakano15

Nakano15 Pangalactic Porcupine

At least make you take a break on the exploring.