1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Discussion Faction server gameplay

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by 20XXkiller, Jun 7, 2018.

1. 20XXkiller

20XXkiller Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I have a server set up with the following mods:

-rpggrowth
    -Fracking universe
    -Anti grief fields

I am searching for a group, each with the possibility of starting your own faction as a leader.
    At this point im looking for 4 or 5 factions, with a few members in between.
    This month its 10 ppl on the server max, however depending on the people asking to join as either a leader or a crew of a faction i can upgrade.

you have all freedom to wage war, or keep peace, but one planet has the neutral status.
    please post your planned position, and i will pm the ip and modpack download to you when you get accepted.

i take all races, and beliefs, but do keep in mind that on this server we keep it flame free aside from the possibility to start wars.
    There are not alot of rules aside from have fun, and if you can grief, it is free to be done in a war when it is accepted by both sides.

looking forward to seeing factions get started up.

2. 20XXkiller

20XXkiller Scruffy Nerf-Herder

consider this closed, no reactions and server will be removed due to lack of personal time.
    reallife has priority over a game.