RELEASED Extreme Makeover Emily 2016-12-30

Redo of Emily portrait and character sheets

1. monteso

monteso Big Damn Hero

WARNING: DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS MOD ANY OTHER PLACE THAN NEXUSMODS. WWW. STARDEWVALLEY .NET STEALS MY AND OTHER PEOPLE'S MODS AND UPLOADS THEM ON THEIR WEBSITE WITHOUT PERMISSION. DON'T DOWNLOAD OUR MODS THERE

cover.png

This is a continuation of vigo1308's original emily portrait mod found here http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/emily-portrait-more-like-sprite.115646/#post-3046199 . Please go there and leave a like. Her work is what have inspire me and what I had base this mod on. All credit thanks to her.

Somepeople had been asking for a 1.1 update of vigo1308's emily portait mod. As I too wanted this, I was sadden to find that the author had been absent from the community for several months. So I went to work making that 1.1 file for myself. At first I was going to just leave it as my own personal copy, but I decide that if this mod is abandoned maybe they be cool with me sharing. I tried getting ahold of the author with no real luck. So without further delay, let me introduce to you... Emily.

This is a portrait and character sprite overhaul for Emily with couple options for her hair and outfit. Updated for game 1.1. Simply pick one matching portrait and character file and install in their respective folders. Hey you can even mis match your files. Blue portrait with blonde world sprite, why not. How is that possible you might ask Emily. She is a fashionista, that's how.

character options.png portrait options.png
    ingameportrait.png

Download:
    http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/636/?

Read more about this mod...

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
      Alvadea, Harveychan, eemie and 5 others like this.
    • tiffy961

tiffy961 Pangalactic Porcupine

Yuss! Thank you so much!

• dare2smile

dare2smile Void-Bound Voyager

Love it!!

• Alvadea

Alvadea Pangalactic Porcupine

My favourite Emily-Look. <3

• monteso

monteso Big Damn Hero

Edit: Sorry, something went wrong during thread merged. Ignore this

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
            • Division-X

Division-X Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, I was wondering if you could show a non-nexus link, I seem to never be able to access nexusmods.com and by that, I mean either a download from this website or from an exact mirror download(not nexus mods)