1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

WIP (EXTREME ALPHA) RPG Mod - Looking to Collaborate

Discussion in 'Dungeons and Sidequests' started by toadkid1234, Mar 24, 2016.

1. toadkid1234

toadkid1234 Void-Bound Voyager

I'm looking for people to work with on a mod! I'll get right to the point.

Starbound provides a great foundation upon which to build interesting worlds, characters and stories, and I've seen this put to use on private roleplaying servers as well as public servers. I'd like to take advantage of the storytelling potential Starbound offers and create an adventure, full of unique, interactive characters, interesting environments, challenging missions and an interesting storyline.

IN SHORT my goal is to make a mod that adds:
    • More outpost-style areas to explore
    • More handcrafted missions and dungeons
    • NPCs that are more interactive
    • An interesting story (That maybe even has consequences to actions!)
    This is a pretty big challenge for one guy to do! So, I'm looking for people to work with on this, hopefully people who think they could see this through to the end. If you have any of the following skills to any degree of ability-
    • Level Design
    • Pixel Art
    • Programming
    • Building stuff that looks nice
    • Pretty much anything else that might be relevant
    -and you have a willingness to work with something like this to its end, let me know! Feel free to reply or send me a private message!

2. Ultimate sandvich

Ultimate sandvich Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I know this is a bit late, but I'm having the same problem. I'm currently working on a mod called Afterlife. It's mainly concentrated on adding story, but also some RPG-style elements as in interactive NPC's and choices to be made in the story. Maybe we can work together? We can merge our ideas where needed, although I think we'll find a way to implent both of our ideas.