1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Extended Story 1.5.4.6

Adds a lot of content to Starbound including weapons, biomes, dungeons, and bosses.

1. tigerfestival

tigerfestival Cosmic Narwhal

I would really like this mod more if the miniboss before the UFO didn't lag my game like there's no tomorrow. UGH!

ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ likes this.
  2. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

It changed already I think...the spawner boss thingy was gone and it was just the U.F.O. and the ancient golem remained

3. Lunar Eye Gaming

Lunar Eye Gaming Phantasmal Quasar

I'm not going to change the main story at all; I'm going to change my mod's storyline.

4. Catherine Franz

Found something weird when mindlessly farming for the frags (ancient block mats) when I saw a dark-man (the one with green eyes) when killing the Ancient golem and Is oblivion katana a random-weap-found in random chests? (gon try to time the spawn of that dark man when fighting anc. golem again)
    Capture.PNG

5. Joseph K

Joseph K Giant Laser Beams

That sounds like the dark guy in the Abyss Dimension. He turns invisible when you get close, and you take heavy damage and knockback when you touch him.

6. Lunar Eye Gaming

When I was coding the Galactic Golem, it would completely reset during its death animation after trying to despawn every nearby monster. To combat this, I made it spawn a monster and execute the code immediately afterwards. I chose the abyssstalker because it is the most difficult to spot. Of course, I can always spawn an invisible monster for this purpose.

7. Lunar Eye Gaming

I'm thinking about having Asra Nox pilot the Ruinbuster to use it against you(she turns to Exvoidimus as the "cleansing" monster and tries to stop you), and it might be the final confrontation against her. The only thing I need is to implement this into the new story-line without making ridiculous leaps of logic.

8. Catherine Franz

Ruinbuster? that's interesting and eyyy new additions are always great

9. Joseph K

Well, according to the lore of the mod I'm working on (WARNING SPOILERS) Asra Nox is so miserable about losing her family that she doesn't care if The Ruin (or something else) destroys the universe as long as she gets her revenge. The Occasus Cult belief is just to manipulate people into helping her twisted cause.
    Edit: no more getting out of the way and letting the player and some giant monster battle it out (not in my mod anyway). I have the most epic final boss planned out (in fact I'm so excited about making the final boss that I have a hard time working on the other bosses).

10. Catherine Franz

hehe my cannon's ready...

11. Joseph K

Do you mean the green cannon? Hehehe... that weapon will look like the broken broadsword when you face the final boss.

12. Lunar Eye Gaming

Oh crud! We're all in trouble.

13. Catherine Franz

Yeah I wonder who made it (psst give it a backstory...that's an idea for you hehe)

14. Joseph K

Well, you'll get super powerful weapons that are designed to do a percentage of the target's max health, and she'll have an insane amount of max health, so it'll basically be a safety lock to keep you from using op weapons from a different mod. (But I might have to make a patch that does something to the Ancient Set and the Ultatium Set).

15. Lunar Eye Gaming

Exvoidimus will be the canon name for the Supervoid Eye's first and second phase. The phases will also be referred to as Exvoidimus 1st phase and 2nd phase respectively. Another thing, the future updates section is a thing; please check it out.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2019
  16. Catherine Franz

*ultimatium set + floating ball -> stay in top left corner -> laser her for 10 dmg and wait for 10 yrs -> ez kill 0 skill

17. Joseph K

Not if I make a patch file that nerfs the Ultatium and Ancient set.

18. Catherine Franz

finally, a challenge...(make it hollow knight difficulty plz)

19. Joseph K

Haven't played Hollow knight, but you can count on it being hard. By the way, I'd like your opinion, you don't know what the fight is like, but I plan for it to be THE final boss for a long time. So what do you think about this being her theme?

20. Catherine Franz

I'm using nightmare difficulty mod which makes starbound soul-bound... ye die in 3 hits (still not changing my destructium set but I deal prolly 5k?? for a charged bow arrow...)

EDIT:Care to tell me your ideas first? maybe I'll think a bit on your idea to add? Since yer adding difficulty, I liked the area that when you fall ye ded for err non-casual-friendly-ish before the boss first to know and feel some achievement in this hard boss fight yer talkin abt?

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019