1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Extended Story 1.5.4.6

Adds a lot of content to Starbound including weapons, biomes, dungeons, and bosses.

1. Killey The Killer

Killey The Killer Aquatic Astronaut

I just noticed in comment that Randomiser think he's the first to make video about this mod. So he doesn't know you.

2. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

Well..he can't really be a good mod reviewer if he can't uhh lez say "understand" the whole mod by doing a whole playthrough and give it's reviews...won't call myself a good one too tho after all a kid isn't a professional as they say... (btw ever saw the new mod on steam? think it's called factions...makes me crash and rip save file good thing he said back up before)

3. Killey The Killer

I didn't say he's good, but he seems to be one of the most well know starbound youtuber

4. Catherine Franz

I haven't watched all his vids but I think he's a friendly one just not err "that" bright to understand mods like these ones like extended story maybe United Systems will be a lot easier for him since some npcs tell the story or codex/books (eyy em stupid too ya know which leads to me rly bad on communicating due to anti-social nature)

5. Killey The Killer

ok, he jumps directly to the new and popular ( for good reasons) starbound faction mod. So, I thinks the chance to see the end of his extended story's let's play is near 0.

6. Catherine Franz

I can't really play that mod so I dunno if it's that great because it makes me crash and rip save file (make sure you backup)

7. Tipheret1337

Tipheret1337 Void-Bound Voyager

Forgive me for the offtopic

Sorry to hear that. That's probably caused by a conflict the mod had with RPG Growth. The problem has already been fixed. Make sure to go to a different space station or the error Will happen again.

8. Catherine Franz

Ehh rpg growth is the cause...If I remove that my game diff is prolly darksouls with tons of layers...

9. Lunar Eye Gaming

Lunar Eye Gaming Phantasmal Quasar

Lunar Eye Gaming updated Extended Story with a new update entry:

Release 1.5.2.3

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. Catherine Franz

this in steam now?

11. Lunar Eye Gaming

Lunar Eye Gaming updated Extended Story with a new update entry:

Release 1.5.2.3b

Read the rest of this update entry...

12. Joseph K

Joseph K Giant Laser Beams

Supervoid Energy? What's that?

13. Joseph K

AAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! I SHOULDN'T HAVE TOUCHED THE LIQUID!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!

14. Joseph K

The Poison Artifact is not working, can you please fix that?

15. Lunar Eye Gaming

ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ likes this.
  16. Catherine Franz

Is the Antimatter cannon mk1 a random loot or is it a secret thingie on a dungeon? Got my 4th one on my main char.

PS:The update seems to be not in steam yet...(Went to the Irradiated Dg)

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
  17. Lunar Eye Gaming

Already on Steam
    The cannon is a unique weapon. I will most likely make it more rare or possibly make it part of an entire loot pool on its own.

18. Catherine Franz

I think ye should make it a once in a lifetime chance or something xD 'coz it reminds me of the earlier updates *cough* vaporizer *cough*

19. GriffinO1

GriffinO1 Astral Cartographer

I’m apprehensive about getting this for two reasons. One, I’ve heard it changes the main story (or at least will change it in future updates.) And two, I don’t want to download this and then have an official update come out with an extended post game. Can anyone tell me any reason to download it?
    (It seems like a great mod don’t get me wrong.)

20. Catherine Franz

It doesn't change the main story for one coz it adds 'em at the end 'coz you really don't wanna stay raiding vaults forever... (you can start them by crafting them w/ basic crafting (essence is needed as you need to finish the game first to unlock vaults that contain them) and it's challenging to say the least as you prolly need tier 6 vanilla gear or something at the first time you try the dg. (try to be good at dodging I guess) and It doesn't really break your game like F.U. if you want to install it just simply remove / (put in trash) the modded items and ez uninstall.