1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Extended Songbook 2.2

Bigger songbook window

1. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

Weird. Hook me up with some logs and I'll take a look.

2. Wulf_Oman

Wulf_Oman Existential Complex

I think this is the error I keep getting, but I don't completely remember
    http://i.imgur.com/tv0kgLp.png

3. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

There's always a possibility something might taint something else and you end up with some weird errors but my guess is that it is not from my Extended Songbook mod.
    Parallax has to do with the backdrops. You have any custom biomes?

Also, a log file would be much more helpful than the error.

4. Wulf_Oman

As far as I know, I do not. I can see if the crash occurs again and get a new error log.

5. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

I just did a grep on the assets. Only client.config has the variable parallaxFadeTime. It's nothing I'm modifying.

I would verify game cache through Steam to make sure there's nothing funky.

6. Wulf_Oman

Alright, I did that a little bit ago because someone said that was probably the problem as well. Sorry for taking your time.
    If I do get any new errors though, I'll be sure to share them.

7. Maskrising

Maskrising Subatomic Cosmonaut

how do i organise? -not very smart=

8. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

Last edited: May 3, 2015
  9. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

10. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

11. pikathunder7

pikathunder7 Void-Bound Voyager

add steven universe songs

12. Oddbrother

Oddbrother Cosmic Narwhal

I don't agree with songs being added to this mod. No need for bloating the download size than what's feasible.

13. pikathunder7

pikathunder7 Void-Bound Voyager

yeah very true

14. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

Just to answer your request. I have no plans on adding any songs. There's plenty of song-packs on here.

15. sigint

sigint Phantasmal Quasar

For the record, this mod has been about adjusting the interface so people can actually have access to more information on the screen at one time, and actually being able to read the name of the songs that THE USER (NOT THE MODDER) provides.

Should you truly wish to have songs added to your game, simply ask those with experience if they can assist you with getting the songs you wish into the proper format, or find those that have already converted aforementioned songs into the the proper format.

This is not a song pack. Never was, nor was it meant to ever BE one. Simply a program that makes interaction with your media that much easier on you.

16. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

17. Aquarian

Aquarian Void-Bound Voyager

Once I put the mod into the mod folder then launch the game, it crashes/doesn't load at all.
    The mod folder was empty since I just reinstalled Starbound, and it launches without the mod.
    Is there a way to fix this?

18. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

@Aquarian if you are currently on the Nightly build then please switch back to Unstable.

19. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

20. MtnDew Valley

MtnDew Valley Space Spelunker

er this is probably a stupid question but how do I pull up the songbook menu? this is my first time playing with mods sorry :rofl: