1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Extended Ship Mod

Discussion in 'Vehicles and Mounts' started by Crystalwolf, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Necro-

Necro- Yeah, You!

nice, although i still think the main part is too long - maybe it's me but i prefer rooms over a really long hallway - but i'll still use it! (will it work with the movable ship parts mod?)

2. Preysteshion

Preysteshion Void-Bound Voyager

Does this work on MP

3. Xyniden

Xyniden Orbital Explorer

I've been having problems with adding doors, I leave enough space for them and assign them their own color in the blockmap but they don't appear...
    I even tried using the default apexshipdoor and now that I removed it's spot it isn't showing up in the default location anymore T_T

4. Dimitriye98

Dimitriye98 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I adjusted the Hylotl ship to make the image flush with the blocks, mind if I post it?

5. Btamb

Btamb Master Chief

So this is my Apex ship, little more room and added to the design. Hope you like.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Katlatze likes this.
  6. bazvink

bazvink Star Wrangler

Wasn't ship upgrading/expansion a planned feature already?

7. Crystalwolf

Crystalwolf Void-Bound Voyager

Yes it is a planned feature and something I hope will happen in the near future :D

8. Robo Hobo

Robo Hobo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is phenomenal. I haven't used it yet - but this is exactly what I was looking for.

9. angelol

angelol Master Chief

Pretty nifty stuff, just replaced all my defaultl ships with it. I cant wait untill people start creating orbitting space castles ;d

10. wingedwolf123

wingedwolf123 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yeah i believe so because human ship files has files for another type thags larger and even a space station

11. Crystalwolf

Crystalwolf Void-Bound Voyager

I wouldn't mind if you posted it. It's nice seing peoples interesting spins on the ships :)

12. Dimitriye98

Dimitriye98 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Well then, here you go. (Attached)
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

13. Xuhybrid

Xuhybrid Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ive been trying to implement stairs myself but im having very similar problems. the 'object' property doesn't recognise the 'platform' item. I also seem to be missing my captains chair, even though that pixel is there on the bitmap and the colour is correct. I'll have to look into this further to figure out what's wrong. Its clearly not finished yet so don't judge >_< just tryin to get the functionality in place before investing time on graphics.

[​IMG]

Also, sorry for hijacking the thread. I responded here because the problem was mentioned here and you might be able to assist.

14. NeilRook

NeilRook Void-Bound Voyager

I'm digging that broom closet with the switches/soundboard thing. Really excited to see the backwall picture with the thrusters that line up snugly and the massive 'cannon' or 'intake' on the front of the ship. Have you linked the file somewhere for download? It's a thing of beauty.

15. BUDDYBOY

BUDDYBOY Astral Cartographer

Did use the mod, just looked into how the parts went together, here is what i came up with. I amw orking on making them for other races, this is currently for Apex.

Apex Ship Img.jpg

ShipShip.png

Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
  16. HG-1422

HG-1422 Poptop Tamer

So um, the ships wont work in MP?

17. CaptainSchnalz

CaptainSchnalz Seal Broken

Is there a way to implement this for an already existing character? The ship displays badly if I do it for my current one.

18. BUDDYBOY

They do work in MP as long as the host has the ships, at least that is what I have noticed. I.E. I hosted a game with the files, and those who joined were able to see them.

19. BUDDYBOY

You can empty your ship of all contents, , I mean everything you want to keep. Start a new player file with new ship of your choosing. Copy the new files .SHIPWORLD into your existing file, but replace the new file with your old file name. If you know how to edit the files, this will make sense.

EDIT:

Also remove the existing .SHIPWORLD file.

20. Btamb

Btamb Master Chief

here you go bro. enjoy. http://www.filedropper.com/apex