RELEASED Extended Shed

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Androxilogin, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

Since no one else has, I now have. As for flooring and wallpaper, changing it beyond the first floor (or hanging paintings/windows) is impossible. Shed also recolored (optional). Picture attached. Requires Advanced Location Loader which relies on Entoarox Framework. Note I've thrown this together in about 10 minutes just as an initial release. I intend on giving the structure some depth and quality, just not today. NOT to be reuploaded to other sites, such as that crappy stardewvalleymods.net or stardewmods.com if it ever resurfaces. I will be uploading it to the Nexus whenever I get around to it. Also, hah. Haha.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
    • SKKN

SKKN Big Damn Hero

Nice. More space the better. I now have a farm thats 500% more bigger than the vanilla game (Including building interiors)

Androxilogin likes this.
      • Ardalis

Ardalis Subatomic Cosmonaut

Great, just when i was thinking about how the shed could use a bit more space, thanks for your work.

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

I actually came here looking to see if anyone had made a bigger shed interior yet. lol However, I'm not looking for quite that much space, I would be more interested in just maybe doubling the space of the original, without the extra room or basement. Do you think you could toss something like that together as an alternative, or do you know if anyone else has made something like that yet? (I'll go digging around the mod forum myself but I figured I'd ask just in case.)

viovasvi likes this.
          • Androxilogin

I could post something after a bit. Just figured I'd get ridiculous with it first of all. And the window up top suggests a slightly smaller second floor. If there aren't extra floors ALL and Entoarox Framework is unneccesary.

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
            • LuthienNightwolf

That would be ideal, I didn't find anything when I looked around, here or on Nexus. The less complicated the better. lol

• FieryChaos

FieryChaos Cosmic Narwhal

Most people don't check the subreddit, but if you're looking for something a bit bigger and is a simple xnb replacement, here is a link to one.

_grace_ likes this.
                • LuthienNightwolf

I wish they had a picture, do you know if it's *just* the bigger room or did they do anything else to it?

• FieryChaos

There is a picture in the comments from another user. It's just a simple "made it larger" replacement (from 10x11 to 11x17).

• LuthienNightwolf

Gotcha, okie dokie then I'll take a look. Thanks. :)

• LuthienNightwolf

Okay so um....a bit of a problem with that one. lol I just tried it, you can't put wallpaper or flooring down on the new tiles. That's a pretty big no go for me there.

• Androxilogin

That will most likely be a problem for this mod altogether.

• FieryChaos

It'll be an issue with any replacement that you use that simply increases the size. That stuff is hardcoded into the game and would require nothing short of recoding parts of the base game.

Edit: The much easier alternative would be for you to edit in the wallpaper and floor you want yourself in tIDE. I did that with @Androxilogin 's Cellar extension (older version that didn't require the framework and ALL) and Room + Attic extension mods.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
                              Androxilogin likes this.
                            • TheWolfInBlue

TheWolfInBlue Void-Bound Voyager

ah this is awesome, thank you so much! :D

Androxilogin likes this.
                              • LuthienNightwolf

Ohh okay, yeah that makes sense. I've used xnb mods before that changed the size of the interiors but never on anything where it was possible to change the wallpaper and flooring. Guess I'm sticking with the default then.

• kevin31esder

kevin31esder Void-Bound Voyager

is this work in the 1.1 version

• Zalkyria

Zalkyria Existential Complex

Lol well it has to, ConcernedApe added the shed in 1.1 :rofl:DDD So yeah it should work in 1.1

eemie likes this.
                                    • Androxilogin

Yep.. I just tried making an only slightly larger version without a basement or second floor and this is what happened when placing wallpaper/flooring:

[​IMG]

LuthienNightwolf and eemie like this.
                                      • LuthienNightwolf

It's too bad we can't fix that, that size is perfect. ;^;

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

I'm confused. The files inside the .zip folder are supposed to go into \Content\Maps and \Content\Buildings (optional). Why does it require ALL?