RELEASED Extended Fridge SMAPI 0.94

Extended Fridge for SMAPI 0.40.x - 144 slots - 4 pages

1. Crystalmir

Crystalmir Subatomic Cosmonaut

Crystalmir submitted a new mod:

Extended Fridge SMAPI - Extended Fridge for SMAPI 0.40.x - 144 slots - 4 pages

Read more about this mod...

• taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

<3 <3 <3

Fridges on fleek

• barfyscorpion

barfyscorpion Pangalactic Porcupine

Looks great!

• Crystalmir

• Neferatem

Neferatem Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I downloaded this yesterday, but couldn't test till today.

Unfortunately it doesn't work for me :(
          Even tried with only this mod, but it won't let me put more stuff in the fridge that the first page.

I do have smapi 0.40.0 and when it didn't work with my other mods, I decided to see if the mod worked on its own and then add the other mods back, until I found the one blocking this.

[​IMG]

(http://imgur.com/S7XOSmx)

• lannihamm

lannihamm Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm having the same issue after just finishing a fresh reinstall of Stardew & SMAPI.

• Crystalmir

Rename /M007_ExtendedFridge_0.40x to /M007_ExtendedFridge .

Also move the backup elsewhere as SMAPI will try to load it anyway

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
              • Neferatem

Renaming the folder and moving the backup folder did not solve the problem :(

• Crystalmir

I found the issue, the coordinates of the fridge in the first house upgrade are different. Looking for a way to fix this and aiming for a new release before next weekend.

Pietoro and lannihamm like this.
                  • Neferatem

Oh, then that will probably be the reason your mod doesn't work for me, I have only 1 house upgrade.

Can't wait to use your mod, my fridge is way to small in my main save at the moment

• Hornetsntribes

Hornetsntribes Void-Bound Voyager

Ahhhh, I've wanted a mod for a fridge expansion forever! It's too bad I got a small issue with how I move in game while using it. :'D
                      I changed my movement keys to the arrow keys for walking and it seems the mod uses those keys to change pages in the fridge. When I'm out of the fridge, using teh left or right arrow key causes the fridge to pop up and I can't really move a square without that happening.
                      Otherwise, fantastic mod! <3<3<3

Jammee likes this.
                      • Jammee

Jammee Poptop Tamer

I have the same issue too. I was wondering why this wasn't working right until I read your comment. Now I know why every time I move around the farm my frig opens up even if I'm not anywhere near it. Too bad, I'd love to have this, tired of running back and forth to all my different chests just to make something my frig can't hold all at once :oops:
                        Hmmm, maybe if the pages in the frig could be mapped to key numbers instead of key arrows for that particular page... like page 1, 2, 3 and so on?

Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
                        • Crystalmir

Crystalmir updated Extended Fridge SMAPI with a new update entry:

FIX Better fridge detection

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ladysarajane likes this.
                          • lannihamm

just installed the new version, can confirm the mod is now working with the 1st house upgrade now

• Ladysarajane

Ladysarajane Existential Complex

Love this mod! Thank you for making it.

• Sena

Sena Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It's working fine for me, except that when there's only one of an item in the fridge, and I right-click on it, it remains in the fridge and a copy of it appears in my inventory. The bug is easily avoided by just left-clicking though, so it's not a huge problem.

• Jammee

Jammee Poptop Tamer

Perfectly working as intended!
                                  Thanks so much for the extra work you put into this, Crystalmir. I was able to change the key binding and all is well now :party:

• lannihamm

I think there's an issue with this mod & the More Crops Mod -- after the seasons changed, I was suddenly unable to save my game when I'd go to sleep (the "saving..," would appear along the bottom of the screen and stay there until I pressed ESC or my menu button Q, and would then progress to the next day without actually saving).

SMAPI spit back a specific error (forgot to save it, my bad), so on a hunch I backed up my save and replayed my save file, went to the fridge, removed all the crops provided through MCM, then went to sleep and voila, I was able to save again.

• Neferatem

Loving this mod, just like I expected I would!
                                      All my fish and fruits can now fit in the fridge :)

• Ladysarajane

Ladysarajane Existential Complex

I was thinking of adding this mod, so thanks for the heads up. Right now, I am dealing with an injured dog, so my brain is too fried to confirm this. Once my head stops throbbing and I get some sleep, I will test this out. So it is the more crops mod. Not the one with the ores right? I know there was a couple of versions of it.