Expanding Upon Cosmetics

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by 김제프, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Zelts

Zelts Void-Bound Voyager

Yeah. I'm sure we'll at least see a mod that lengthens days. I'm not sure if you can ride your horse around or not to get places faster, but you can ride the carts after a while. I gotta go check out the mods and see if I want anything. I gotta get some of the older love interest portraits. I like some of them a bit better than the final rendition.

• MariahDawn

MariahDawn Orbital Explorer

Honestly... the only mod i am using if you can call it that is the one that changes the girls you can marry to have glasses (cause glasses on women be sexy.... i should know, i also wear em~)

• Zelts

Zelts Void-Bound Voyager

lol! I'm using the anime one of the same style atm. Trying a couple different ones, but I gotta see if someone has a portrait out of a specific older Abigail rendition, or figure out how to do it myself. I also replaced my dog with a border collie. He's much easier to spot (no pun intended) in the fall now.

• MariahDawn

My cat just likes to vanish xD... and I am only in Summer but I might go find another Cat skin for it xD, I like the.... would it be a tabby?... but i would like it to be like my cat in real life, if i can get a grey kitty with white paws.

• Tamorr

Tamorr Supernova

Think I would like to have a black one with white paws... or white here and there.... Use to have a kitty a way back. I've had a lot of critters over the years. Even a bunny. :nurutease:

Wouldn't mind having a dotson for a doggy either... My family seems to have mostly had at least one and another to be buds with. Beagle hound would be interesting, current one my parents have along with a dotson and an amazon parrot. cocker spaniel wold be nice as a banard, and maybe even a saimese cat or persian.

• MariahDawn

Know what, to stay on the subject of the thread xD, maybe you can even make like mascot costumes, BE the animal you always wanted to be, If I can't get a pet Penguin, I will become the Penguin~~ hehe but costumes in general would be lovely too, could go some of like everything~

• Tamorr

Tamorr Supernova

ooo costumes... would love that. Although might have to have a slot open for something like that, or a special dresser like item we can use for such a thing. Then you could run the maze in fall attempting to scare or startle someone. Now only if there were dialogue options change for costume wearing, that would be quite entertaining. hmm... could always use more hats.

Wonder if there is a twin tail ribbon in game. basically to bows to either side of head with a ribbon that trickles down from each. That would be a nice addition. Or wear a pumpkin on your head. Being able to wear your wedding outfit, or some other things... I can see a lot of things that could be added without too much interference to the game.

• MariahDawn

This game is one of those things where you could add more too it and the ONLY way to make it bad would be to Cheat xD.

Mods could add more, but I would like things to be a legit thing in the game, as much as possible before having to add mods to have MORE to do or more things you could find ,you know?

Tamorr likes this.