RELEASED Expanded Fridge 1.2.3

Simply more space in your fridge.

1. Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

Large Fridge--and you were correct: the scroll wheel let me use the entire area after I hit Organize. Thanks!

• Flumme

Flumme Subatomic Cosmonaut

The mod works GREAT (thanks a lot for it!!) - without any problems, BUT: I get an error messages, a red one. That makes me really nervous. Here is the message. WHY do I get it? How can I "stop" it please? THANKS :)
      (my game is not in english ..)

[20:01:45 ERROR SMAPI] Expanded Fridge failed on entry and might not work correctly. Technical details:
      System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Ein Teil des Pfades "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\ExpandedFridge\Settings.txt" konnte nicht gefunden werden.
      bei System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
      bei System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
      bei System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
      bei System.IO.StreamWriter.CreateFile(String path, Boolean append, Boolean checkHost)
      bei System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
      bei System.IO.File.InternalWriteAllText(String path, String contents, Encoding encoding, Boolean checkHost)
      bei System.IO.File.WriteAllText(String path, String contents)
      bei ExpandedFridge.ModEntry.checkLevel() in F:\Library\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\ExpandedFridge - 1.2.5\ExpandedFridge\ModEntry.cs:Zeile 66.
      bei ExpandedFridge.ModEntry.Entry(IModHelper helper) in F:\Library\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\ExpandedFridge - 1.2.5\ExpandedFridge\ModEntry.cs:Zeile 22.
      bei StardewModdingAPI.Program.LoadMods(IModMetadata[] mods, JsonHelper jsonHelper, SContentManager contentManager, IList`1 deprecationWarnings) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Program.cs:Zeile 787.

• Mysstie

Mysstie Void-Bound Voyager

Great mod. Be nice if the OK button was on the bottom to match most of the other UI interaction. I keep hitting the Organize button instead LOL. Anyway, just pressing ESC will probably be fine. :)

• blargsnarf

blargsnarf Pangalactic Porcupine

So there's an unofficial update for this here: https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Modding:SMAPI_compatibility#Expanded_Fridge

And it works fine, apart from one interesting bug. If you leave the generated config file as:

{
          "FridgeLevel": 0
          }

it gives you a medium-sized fridge (80 slots, I think?) and you can put stuff in them fine, but you can't remove anything from the last couple of rows of slots. If you remove stuff from the earlier slots, the fridge auto sorts, and you can continue to remove stuff.

However, if you change the config file to:

{
          "FridgeLevel": 2
          }

You get 80 usable, normal slots.

So until someone updates the mod for real, I'd suggest changing the 0 to either a 1, 2, 3 or 4, depending on how many slots you want (48, 80, 144 or 336 respectively).

Borodin likes this.
          • blargsnarf

blargsnarf Pangalactic Porcupine

This is now totally broken :(. SMAPI 2.7 won't load it.

Any updates/alternatives?

Beon likes this.