WIP Expanded Access Maps

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Allayna, Oct 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

Are you tired of seeing that forage item behind a fence, taunting you? Tired of all those trees at the edges that you can't get to? Look no further!
    I've added ladders to cliffs and removed sections of fencing to open up blocked areas. I've made all the trees and bushes now accessible live so you can chop and gather berries. I've also added a couple of warps in between maps!

***Long overdue update***
    So, lots of fixes and additions since I first posted here....
    Added more to the desert map, versions of the railroad map allowing access to the summit,
    versions of all farms are in there, tile fixes galore....
    I've lost track of how much I've worked on this since posting here, so explore!

Most importantly, the mod is now Content Patcher compatible!
    There's configs for if you want the farm maps, or the path to the summit available,
    or if you need the warp between the beach and forest removed.

To download go here!

NOTE - If you use these maps with an existing save, you will need to use the mod EntoroxFramework by Entoarox and enter the comment 'ef_bushreset' into the SMAPI console to get the bushes to spawn properly.
    If you are on beta, or after august 1st, you can use the Optional "bush reset' file here, thanks to Kaoak!

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
      Ichimatsu likes this.
    • Ichimatsu

Ichimatsu Pangalactic Porcupine

Nice. I think there's nowhere I cannot get to now! :D

• Ichimatsu

How about a little something here? :<
        how about.png

HopeWasHere likes this.
        • Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

Blah, that's just lazy :rofl:
          But seriously, I can never get something from the side to look nice and work right. Always end up clipping through stuff and looking ugly.

• Ichimatsu

Bu- but it makes er... foraging easier! it's not out of laziness at all... :p

• Ichimatsu

Freedom for them cows! Neat.
              free cow.png

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

Yep, that's something I'm working on too :rofl: don't know if it's fixable

• Ichimatsu

I really don't mind it. If at all possible multiply the cows and let them roam freely through the forest!

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

Keep forgetting to update here.... I've added a lot of stuff since first posting here! Check the main post for info!