Excited About Starbound.

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Omegatron, May 14, 2012.

1. Omegatron

Omegatron Aquatic Astronaut

I got a hold of a camera for vlogging, and I wanted my first vlog to be about Starbound! The biomes video was released right as a started uploading this, so there is an inconsistency when I talk about gameplay videos.

ProfScarecrow and taeia like this.
  2. PRO2J

PRO2J Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks man i didn't know most of that stuff:)

3. Omegatron

No problem! I pretty much just listed what was confirmed from the Q&A's. I am just waiting for the game to come out now so I can start a series on it. :D

4. Mr. Mystery

Mr. Mystery Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Aren't we all?
    Also, you have a cat named Charlie. You are cool.

Omegatron likes this.
  5. Omegatron

Thanks! I'm glad you think so. In the meantime, I will be trying to play through Geneforge with my co-host Jason(as well as get him to make an account on here).

I plan to do a second video about Starbound within the next week or two, with some fan art. I'll post the fan art in the art section on here after I have released the video, so stay tuned!

6. PRO2J

PRO2J Void-Bound Voyager

Well, can't wait to see your series :)

Omegatron likes this.
  7. Omegatron

I hope you will enjoy it as much as I will enjoy making it!

I would love to get the community involved, so there will be plenty of opportunities for you guys to be in the videos, if you would like to be.

PRO2J likes this.
  8. PRO2J

PRO2J Void-Bound Voyager

yeah sure I'd Be happy to do a series with you some time ;)

9. taeia

taeia Void-Bound Voyager

Awesome run-down on all this starbound business!
    I just recently discovered it when I found myself wishing terraria's development hadn't been dropped a few days back,
    and have since been getting increasingly more psyched about it the more I look into it.

Also, if I might point out, I like how you appear to be aimlessly wandering around outside while filming. :V
    It's an entertaining touch.

10. Omegatron

Thanks! The rest of the 'omegafriends' and I are pumped about this game as well.

I am actually wandering around in the field near my apartment, because I can't sit still long enough to record. xD

P.S. After a break from these forums, I'm back!