1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue exception caught in client main loop

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by TutyRO, Jan 30, 2019.

1. TutyRO

TutyRO Void-Bound Voyager

So i just bought the game like 3 hours ago,i did't enter multiplayer,no mods,no nothing just the fresh game.During my singleplayer game i used /admin and then i put all the commands to finish the quests.i was building on my ship and i noticed that everytime i acces the pixel printer the game becomes laggy and after some minutes looking inside it the game crashes,it happened 2 times in a row but just at the pixel printer,except this all is perfect.I attached my log with the incident.

Attached Files:

2. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

I get that you scan every furn you see? the more you scan the uhh..crappier your fps gets in the pixel printer which leads to crashing...devs plz fix

Solution:Get the spawnable item pack on workshop and just search for the item you desire w/o using admin codes...

3. TutyRO

TutyRO Void-Bound Voyager

This is more a way to avoid my problem than solving it,but until something is made about it/i will get a more in depth answer about it,i’ll stick to your “solution”!thanks

4. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

been a while since devs came here sooo I guess yer one of us that are waiting = w=ll