Ever Married Harvey?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yaushibee, Sep 23, 2017.

Tags:
?

Have you ever picked Harvey as your spouse?

1. Yes and I loved it!

10 vote(s)
    34.5%
  2. Yes and I regretted it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No and don't plan to

8 vote(s)
    27.6%
  4. No but maybe in the future!

11 vote(s)
    37.9%
  1. Yaushibee

Yaushibee Subatomic Cosmonaut

Whenever I see threads on here asking which marriageable NPCs are peoples favorites, more often than not the answer is Shane, Sebastian, Abigail, or Leah. Nothing wrong with that but I admit I do feel quite in the minority by marrying Harvey. Sometimes it even feels like I'm the only one who has choosen him since he is so rarely talked about and now I'm a bit curious! Have you ever married Harvey? If so, I'd love to hear what you enjoyed about it or what you like about him even just as a marriage candidate? The poor guy could use some love haha.

upload_2017-9-22_21-11-18.png
    (Using DewdropDewdrop's awesome "Handsome Harvey" portrait mod)

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Haven't yet and admittedly he's not high on my list, but I do use the same portrait mod as you and that makes it a little easier to find him attractive. >u< I'm just not fond of the vanilla portrait really.

• Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

I dislike Harvey, but I'm glad that you like him =3

• Ipielle

Ipielle Title Not Found

I married him for one of my games. He's sweet, kind and hardworking and that's why I chose him. But he's still a bit too shy for my taste so I won't marry him again in an other game.

• Reddestiny921

Reddestiny921 Pangalactic Porcupine

I have married him once I really like him he's a sweet pea I loved all the complete breakfasts he made for me I collected them for trips to the mines.

Yaushibee likes this.
            • Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

The only one of the male candidates I've ever married. He's geeky and shy, and seems more grown-up than any of the others aside from Elliott. He's also one of the few who still seems to keep his profession once you marry him, wandering off to the office and sorting medical records from home. He's my second favorite of all the marriage candidates aside from Leah, and I think he makes a fine husband. (Though to be completely honest after trying the marriage thing with a couple of characters I prefer the single life!)

Now, if I could just get him to stop trying to feed the bushes and claiming it's the livestock. I don't have livestock.

• LadySurly

LadySurly Void-Bound Voyager

Harvey is my canon husband in my main game. And I've written fanfic.... And had fanart made....

So yeah. I love Harvey <3

Reneeisxena and Yaushibee like this.
                • Charity322

Charity322 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Does he stop spouting stuff that makes him sound like a Health Information poster? That's what turned me off him.

Seismothesaurus likes this.
                  • LadySurly

LadySurly Void-Bound Voyager

Yep. I always headcanoned that he did that because he was so smitten by my farmer that he started reeling off inane medical information. :D

Yaushibee and Lilliput like this.
                    • Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Some guys resort to poetry; others Shakespeare. Harvey? He's got the Merck Manuel in his heart and a diagnosis on his lips.

MasterYoba, LadySurly and Charity322 like this.
                      • Reneeisxena

Reneeisxena Big Damn Hero

I chose Harvey because he was one of the few marriageable guys with a good job. He doesn't get in the way and he will fix me breakfast and fix fences and water the cat. He would also feed the animals too, but I have all auto-feeders so that isn't necessary. He's very devoted and loyal. The things that make me go hmmmm about marriage and kids is he goes to work and I go to do the multitude of things I need to do, but no one is home with the kids. I think the kids were an after thought and they don't really add much to the game. Mine are named Jack and Jill by the way.

margotbean and Yaushibee like this.
                        • Yaushibee

Yaushibee Subatomic Cosmonaut

Those are such cute kids names!! Though you're right, when Harvey is off at work and the Farmer is off doing their own thing, who IS watching the children?? This town needs a babysitter haha.

Reneeisxena likes this.