1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Evelyn Cutscene for Garden Pot hasn't happened

Discussion in 'Support' started by TitoElito, Feb 28, 2019.

1. TitoElito

TitoElito Space Hobo

Hello,

I finished the Greenhouse on Winter 27 in Year 1 I believe. It has been several days since then, and the Evelyn cutscene hasn't happened yet. Please help! I don't want to go too far before I miss having them!

I saw people attach a zip file, but I don't know what it was. If you need anything else let me know!

Build ID 3422184

EDIT: I'm pretty sure it was blocked because I got the cutscene where Kent introduces himself instead. I saw ConcernedApe's instructions here: https://community.playstarbound.com...-guide-for-solving-some-common-issues.110762/
    But I didn't see the event number for Evelyn's cutscene. Please help!

• MouseyPounds

MouseyPounds Cosmic Narwhal

Evelyn's visit (for what it's worth, the event ID is 900553) can't trigger for the first 3 days after the greenhouse is built because it is delayed by the cc_Greenhouse active dialogue event. Once that time has passed the remaining conditions are 6am-11: 30am and sunny weather.

• TitoElito

TitoElito Space Hobo

Thank you! I didn't know that and it happened a few days after I thought it should.