OOC Esoalaire (OOC Thread) APPS OPEN

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by The Alonne, Apr 17, 2016.

1. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

We'll be excited for the app! ^_^
    @DiaceBaker
    I'm assuming you're still interested, so mind posting an app soon?

HunterC1998 likes this.
  2. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

*Character Sheet Needs Review *

Name: William Stone
    NickName:"Juggernaut"
    Race:Human
    Appearance: 5'9 Greatly muscular, short cut brown hair with slim amounts of gray starting to show up, relatively tanned, always stands leaned to one side or another, wears a dark blue buttoned shirt and black cargo pants under glasswork, often seen out of glasswork when not near battle, and also often seen out of Esoalaire when not in a large scale battle, he has several scars, most of them are rather faded except for three, two on his felt arm and one at the left of his neck, causing problems with turning his head quickly, which is a small but very noticeable graze. He is usually wearing some sort of body armor, usually simple ballistic vests, Even seen hauling spares.
    His mindset is strangely different in his glasseswork than his esoalaire, his glasswork acts as a powerful suit of armor, with the only enhancements being a kinetic dissipation armor system, a recoil reduction system to steady his shot and a mild strength boost, everything else is geared towards defense. His glasswork is extremely bulky, very heavily armoured, and extremely slow, meant to take a bullet instead of dodging it. It is usually equipped with a large, heavy, LMG fitted with a chainsaw like grip and forehandle, meant to only fire literally "from the hip" but carries a large enough magazine of tracer bullets that he needs only to guide the streak of bullets from target to target. His esoalair also is fitted with a "backpack" although it would be better to describe it as a steel plated box with straps, allowing him to carry a decent amount of items.
    His esoalaire however is a shorter thicker frame with extremely thick armor on the right side and not as thick armor on the left side which is guarded by a huge powerful shield in place of a secondary weapon, and the main weapon is a long barreled, double barreled, scattergun with a large 18 round drum magazine with a slow 2 second auto reload when both barrels have been fired, even able to fire both barrels at once. The mech has a moderately slow rate of movement when the shield isn't deployed, and when it is, movement is extremely slow, able to be outrun by a soldier in his glassware. His Lion class esoalaire is considered to be an honor to his father.

Traits:. *Questionable*

Positive:

Prodigal son: His father's reputation exceeds him, and those who know a bit about the military will likely know both him and his father.

Kindly: Great team player, won't hesitate to chip in on a situation or come to someones aid

Powerhouse:Even out of his mech, he has excelled in physical matters.

Patient: In a standoff, he can outlast most in the pettiest of situations.

Guardian:His father lives on through his will to protect his allies

Sharing and caring: Carries excess armor and ammunition, usually not for himself.

Bullet Sponge: Experience has led him to understand that many barrels point at him, but the lead doesn't quite faze him much anymore.

Flag Fighter: He is able to rally his allies.

Nuetral:

Cliché: His tries at comedy or comic relief are awful tacky

The fight Never dies: The battle is never over until he is within a military base, be it a field or a bar.

Known name: Odds are anyone in this fight who isn't just a regular grunt will recognize him.

Bad:

Emotionally Blind: He has trouble seeing deep troubles in close buddies.

Honorable Fighter: He takes no advantages on the battlefield, if he is in he Esoalaire battling glasswork troops, he will get out to meet them if possible and even avoid killing them unless antimech weaponry is visible.

Known Enemy:His opponents will recognize his importance to the enemy, making him an even bigger target.

Prodigal son: Little know that the expectations of the great Paladin's oldest son actually put great amounts of stress on him.

Daddy's Boy: DO NOT mention his father in any way that can be mistaken as anything but honorable, or you will have a rather long fight on your hands, and a grudge to last till the end of time.

Technologically challenged: Past working the Esoalaire, he is not the most reliable with technology.

Bullet magnet: Be it a stray friendly round or just that one guy on the side, he ends up with more lead hitting him than John Marston(Red Dead Redemption reference)

Slowpoke: He needs a headstart over buddies just to meet the enemy at the same time, whether it's the Esoalaire or his glasswork.

Conscience:Yep he is his Dad's son, if he ends up hitting a buddy or causing them to get hurt, he likely won't forgive himself.

Esoalaire: Custom Lion class, Double barrel Scattergun, ballistic shield. Thick right side armor, slightly thinner left side armor to maintain balance. Shorter in stance, loaded with an impact reduction systems, ineffective against anything that doesn't fire a simple bullet or slug. Some people say the best offense is a good defense, that still won't explain the excess of armor on this mech. Detailed in Midnight blue and bright orange pinstripe work.

Glasswork: Bulky, heavy, padded, a veritable human tank, with a crate of a backpack, equipped with a large hip fired 75 round chaingun, and a secondary of a high caliber revolver, this suit is a visual mix of alloy plating and complex mesh and black and blue patterns. Often carrying 4 magazines for the LMG and 6 sets of ammo for the handgun, the glasswork boosts stability of shot through recoil and strengthening of the body, and reduction of kinetic damage, similar to his Esoalaire. When in this suit he wishes to be the one to lead the charge, taking the brunt of the offense.
    Detailed in Beige with bright red pinstripe work.

Backstory: He just wishes to honor his father, he answered the questions, said the right names, kissed the right asses, wove the right tales to make his father shine in the kindest light. But somewhere along the line he unknowingly signed himself into a war over what? He didn't know. But...he did get to pull some strings and design a mech even future generations will know as the Paladin, living on to fight wars and save lives. But...now he has put his father's name on the line, and..that means he has to win himself a war now. Whatever it takes.....

Stats:

Strength: 16
    Perception: 14
    Endurance: 15
    Charisma: 6
    Intelligence: 7
    Agility: 15
    Luck: 7

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
    The Alonne likes this.
  3. HunterC1998

If you see any problems during the CS build feel free to let me know.

Edit: Magazine is fixed

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
    Arra likes this.
  4. Arra

Arra The End of Time

The only problem i see with it right now. Just slim the 24 mag to 18.

HunterC1998 likes this.
  5. HunterC1998

Anybody who reads Louis La'mour will understand this reference, I feel like I'm gonna end up making a whole lotta Sackett's in this RP deal.

The Alonne and Arra like this.
  6. HunterC1998

Okay I have nearly everything done, please let me know if you find any problems and I'm open to suggestions.

7. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

It's good so far, but you need more bad traits to weigh out the good ones, there has to be a balance.

8. HunterC1998

Yeah that's the one part catching me, I'm gonna put a bit more time thinking on them and finish it up.

Edit: every time on traits I go Positive, Neutral, then bad..

Arra and The Alonne like this.
  9. HunterC1998

Ok I think I have it finished up, whenever someone gets a chance please review it.

10. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

It's good, I'd say it should be accepted.
    @Arra , your opinion?

HunterC1998 and Arra like this.
  11. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Yeah! Its accepted!

HunterC1998 and The Alonne like this.
  12. HunterC1998

WOO!!
    PS: Added just few things involving visual aspects.

The Alonne likes this.
  13. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

I edited my application to change the colors of her esoalaire, resembling a friend of hers. (who is in a different RP.) ;3

The Alonne likes this.
  14. HunterC1998

You know what I would like to see, artillery is mentioned in the beginning, I would love to see an Arty Esoalaire.

15. HunterC1998

You know your CS only uses 70 points for stats?
    PS:Sounds like a badass

The Alonne likes this.
  16. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

I could probably add more but I feel that's a sufficient amount for now. If I'm allowed to use more later I will. And yeah probably the coolest RP character I've made

The Alonne likes this.
  17. HunterC1998

You know with as awesome as this RP sounds, you would think people would flood in..

The Alonne likes this.
  18. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

Although this RP never started, I still want to say that it's very likely I'll be leaving the forums soon, so you might want to remove me from the roster. Sorry...

19. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

R.I.P.

20. HunterC1998

How is something like this not catching these peoples attention? It is truly an awesome sounding RP and I've expected everyone to be all over this...